FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.

DubiousDoctor
Greetings good roamers of the Introductions Forum,

I've been associated with several forums in the past and know just how valuable it is to new users for them to be involved right off the bat and to receive a nice personal welcome. Though I must say Frihost (is there a shorthand for that?) seems especially persuasive at keeping people posting haha.

The title of my post has two meanings.

The first is my jack of all trades approach to knowing just enough about everything to hold a meaningful conversation in it or drop an interesting fact here or there. I'm looking forward to peeking in on the science forums and maybe drop by health or cycling after figuring out the division of subject matter about here.

The second is my interest in having a place to play around and develop my limited skills under the hood of a website, which is currently just enough for me to seriously mess something up. Obviously this can mostly be done on my local machine or with a non-forum based service, but I actually really took to the idea of having a reason to keep coming back by being a part of an active community and not abandoning a project when something else cause my eye.

I suppose I won't take any more of your time for now.

See you around!
deanhills
Welcome to Frihost DubiousDoctor! Dubious sounds like just the right ingredient for adding spice to discussions. Looking forward to seeing you in the Forums!