FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello frihost from a new member in the UK

UKbeys
Hi guys! I've just joined the site here and I did this, because i'm studying computing at school and I like computers and knew that there are lots of people here who can offer lots of advice and help. Also I've become greatly drawn towards phillosophy recently and thought that there would be many people here with different views to me so it would be nice to see other peoples thoughts on subjects that mean a lot to me. Looking foward to being a member here Very Happy
Vanilla
Welcome to Frihost, UKbeys! If you need any advice Wordpress-related, feel free to ask me. Wink
UKbeys
Thankyou vanilla and I might take you up that sometime, i'm working on visual basic at the moment though. Very Happy
deanhills
Welcome to Frihost UKbeys! Looking forward to reading your views on issues of philosophy! Very Happy
twotrophy
Welcome and thank you for joining this community UKbeys. I am looking forward to see your posts.
sudipbanerjee
Welcome to the world of Frihost.
watersoul
Welcome to Frihost, always good to see another new member from the UK.
It's usually a very friendly community here with some incredibly helpful people who are experts in many fields from computer coding/websites to philosophy, science and everything in between. Just ask, and someone will generally offer some good help or advice.

Hope you enjoy your stay! Smile
UKbeys
Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me into the frihost community! it has been a warm welcome and i may just start a new topic Smile
RoylanM
Well, FriHost is a great community and I know you'll enjoy the people and the staff. I hope to soon see you hosting on frihost.
aryan77
Hi UKbeys, glad to see a fellow UK user joining. I am looking to start a Joomla site (when I get approved) I am hoping that frihost will be a fantastic place to host. Wishing you all the very best of time here (people are really nice here). See you around!