FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can i put frihost account on stand-by?

bogisha
I recently switch internet provider and don't have internet connection until my request to new provider is approved. I use phone to post this but it is extremely slow and painfull process. Since i don't want to lose my hosting account i wish i could put it in some kind of vacation mode. Is it possible?
zimmer
It is not possible.

You need to post every-now and then to keep your account active.
twotrophy
You can request for a point reset although it would probably take a long time because Frihost staff are rarely on because they have more important things to do in their lives. This also means that it is not very likely to lose your hosting account because of the general unavailability of the Frihost staff. It is probably possible to tether your phone's Internet connection to a computer although there is a possibility that your service provider can impose charges on this. Enjoy posting.
D'Artagnan
yeah, i get posts are like the payement to frihost, i went 3 months offline and look where it got me
bogisha
Thanks for answers. I will have to use public computers to make a few posts every now and then. I just hope i'll get my internet soon.