FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please take a look at my free domain request

likeabreeze
To be honest, I've requested three times....
That's quite annoying, I admit.
But I think you staff should just ignore Free domain request 45 & 46 and take a look at Free domain request 49..
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you very much.
codegeek
Yes, I have requested one as well. Request 48.
cybersa
I also have requested one domain.
Request no is 47.

My domain is going to expire on end of this month. Sad
I hope bondings will reply soon.
twotrophy
My request number is 44. I am no longer interested in requesting for a domain name as I would likely purchase one soon. Remember that buying things online can be troublesome and stressful.
cybersa
If bondings replied whether he can offer free domain or not,then we take our next decision.
zimmer
I have seen many user from frihost requested a domain name and so far there are no updates yet. What really happens? What went wrong to the services offered?
LxGoodies
twotrophy wrote:
My request number is 44. I am no longer interested in requesting for a domain name as I would likely purchase one soon. Remember that buying things online can be troublesome and stressful.

Yep, for me that's the reason I'd hoped to get a free registration here. My requestnr is 43.
likeabreeze
zimmer wrote:
I have seen many user from frihost requested a domain name and so far there are no updates yet. What really happens? What went wrong to the services offered?

Oh? You mean MANY?
If that's the case, .....
well,....
johans
My request is number 40.

Until now, I am not sure when this will be served.
likeabreeze
johans wrote:
My request is number 40.

40!
Then, I think Frihost staffs should be serious about it...
deanhills
likeabreeze wrote:
johans wrote:
My request is number 40.

40!
As far as I know there is only one person who can gift the domains and it is the Owner of Frihost, Bondings. As far as I know (subject to correction), he may not be available for issuing the domains until July. So if you need the domain very urgently, it may be better to purchase it yourself.
twotrophy
I do not completely need my domain anymore. My request number is 44. It can be difficult for Bondings to purchase a GoDaddy gift card as it takes a lot of time filling up at least one online form in the process of doing so.
cybersa
deanhills wrote:
likeabreeze wrote:
johans wrote:
My request is number 40.

40!
As far as I know there is only one person who can gift the domains and it is the Owner of Frihost, Bondings. As far as I know (subject to correction), he may not be available for issuing the domains until July. So if you need the domain very urgently, it may be better to purchase it yourself.

Crying or Very sad
I expect bondings to reply,whether he can able to offer a domain or not now or whatever may be.
Then we can take next step.
deanhills
cybersa wrote:
deanhills wrote:
likeabreeze wrote:
johans wrote:
My request is number 40.

40!

Crying or Very sad
I expect bondings to reply,whether he can able to offer a domain or not now or whatever may be.
You need that before the end of this month, right? I did a lot of checking with GoDaddy yesterday. Would any of the other payment options help at all? Here are the payment options that are available:

http://in.godaddy.com/payment/payment-options.aspx

The good as gold option looks interesting and doable. Here's how it works in practice:
http://support.godaddy.com/help/article/3359/what-is-good-as-gold

Quote:
How do I deposit funds to my GoodAsGold account?

GoodAsGold deposits must be wire transferred to us. To do so fill out the GoodAsGold wire transfer form, then print it out and bring it to your bank. The bank will handle the rest. You will receive an email notification as soon as the money is in your account.
When Bondings provides you with domain credit, you could always deposit it for another year's renewal, as one can renew the domain for up to five years at Go Daddy. But at least you won't lose your domain if you act on it soon.
cybersa
deanhills wrote:
cybersa wrote:
deanhills wrote:
likeabreeze wrote:
johans wrote:
My request is number 40.

40!

Crying or Very sad
You need that before the end of this month, right? I did a lot of checking with GoDaddy yesterday. Would any of the other payment options help at all? Here are the payment options that are available:

http://in.godaddy.com/payment/payment-options.aspx

The good as gold option looks interesting and doable. Here's how it works in practice:
http://support.godaddy.com/help/article/3359/what-is-good-as-gold

Quote:
How do I deposit funds to my GoodAsGold account?

GoodAsGold deposits must be wire transferred to us. To do so fill out the GoodAsGold wire transfer form, then print it out and bring it to your bank. The bank will handle the rest. You will receive an email notification as soon as the money is in your account.
When Bondings provides you with domain credit, you could always deposit it for another year's renewal, as one can renew the domain for up to five years at Go Daddy. But at least you won't lose your domain if you act on it soon.

Thanks for your information.
My Expire date is 6/25/2013.

I'm going to wait for 5 more days.
If Bondings did not replied within 5 days,i'm going to renew it myself.
I already chose payment option.
cybersa
Renewed my domain successfully. Cool
Today i got some official offer from godaddy,30% offer.
So i renewed it.
likeabreeze
cybersa wrote:
So i renewed it.

you renewed your domain yourself?
cybersa
likeabreeze wrote:
cybersa wrote:
So i renewed it.

you renewed your domain yourself?

Yeah,I renewed it for around 8 Dollar.