FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

First 8.1 inch Windows tablet

twotrophy
Quote:
http://gadgets.ndtv.com/tablets/news/acer-iconia-w3-launched-worlds-first-81-inch-windows-tablet-374558

Acer has unveiled the first 8.1-inch Windows 8 tablet today at Computex 2013. The Acer Iconia W3 priced at $379 was unveiled a day before the official start of the Taiwanese consumer trade show.
... It is powered by an Intel Atom Z2760 processor and a 1.8GHz dual-core chip. The tablet comes with a 1280x800 pixel resolution LED-backlit display. It also has a 2-megapixel front facing camera and a 2-megapixel rear camera.
...The Iconia W3 will be priced at 329 Euros for 32GB and 379 Euros for 64GB storage variants. Acer US has confirmed that the tablet will arrive at $379 but hasn't confirmed the storage capacity of the device yet. With storage options of 32GB and 64GB, the device also includes a microSD card slot and will allow up to 32GB of external storage.

Acer has very recently released the first 8.1 inch Windows tablet. I think that this is good as this gives users an option to have a full-fledged computer that is portable. However, the computer only has either 32GB or 64GB of space. However, I use little storage space on my computer so it is still suitable for me. To be specific, I use less than 15 percent of storage space. What do you think of this mini-computer? I use Mac most of the time and mostly prefer it but I am willing to use this Windows computer. It is also cheap.
sysna
i think 8.1 inches is not enough for a windows tablet, most people get windows tablet to be able to use windows softwares like microsoft office and photoshop on it, so bigger screens will have more requests because working with such applications is so much easier on a 11 inches screen rather than a 8 inches one.