FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Domain needed??

Umer689
Hi all i am going to tell you how can i get a free .com domain?plz help thanks..
Vanilla
You can find this information in Frihost's Home page.

Quote:
- Acquire a free domain in exchange for Coins, a sort of website currency that is gained by posting on our forums or by other activities on this website
- Win one of our frequent competitions, where the prize is usually a free domain name

If you want a free domain, you'll need to post regularly in the forums, so I suggest you read the rules. If you want to know more about coins, you can read this.
zimmer
Umer689 wrote:
Hi all i am going to tell you how can i get a free .com domain?plz help thanks..

you need to have 300 coins first.

In order to do that you need more to post.

Good luck!
andro_king
Umer689 wrote:

All you have to do is be active in the site by posting on the forums and to get a free domain you need to collect coins (frihost currency) Smile so when you reach 300+ coins you can request for a domain name in exchange of your coins at you account page Smile

Post quality posts to stay recognised Smile

All the best !! Smile Happy frihosting Smile
Queiros
you need post post post xD and invite friends to post xD
johans
zimmer wrote:
Umer689 wrote:

you need to have 300 coins first.

In order to do that you need more to post.

Good luck!

I think you need 350 coins for it and not 300 coins.

For regular post 350 coins takes around 8 months but if you post for high volume you get that 350 coins for 5 months.
codegeek
There are also various competitions occasionally where you can win some coins. You can also get coins for referrals. I have won about 60 coins from competitions and 10 from referrals. Of course, there is no hurry to reach that 350 mark, because I think it will be a while before the domain requests are processed. I think you'd be better off buying a domain, and using the coupon for renewal, if that is possible.
Qantas94Heavy
Umer689 wrote:

How quickly do you need it? If you're not in a hurry, coins might be a good way of getting a free domain, but otherwise if you need the domain soon you're better off taking the investment before someone else takes it, risk having to take a long time to receive your Frihost coupon or being scammed by the numerous fake free "offers" out there.