FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The hottest Place in Europe?

jajarvin
The hottest Place in Europe?

Yesterday (31th of May) Utsjoki was probably the hottest place in Europe.
Temperature was 30.5 degree Celcius.

Utsjoki is located about 1000 km north of Finland's capital Helsinki not far away from the coast of Barent Sea.

https://maps.google.fi/maps?q=utsjoki,+Finland&hl=fi&ll=69.907667,27.037354&spn=2.042345,7.064209&sll=69.09994,27.872314&sspn=2.120834,7.064209&hnear=Utsjoki&t=m&z=7

Or was there even hotter place in Europe yesterday?
Pippo90
Malta is hot as hell.
Peterssidan
I used to think there was a big difference between countries in the north compared to countries in the south of Europe, and there is a clear difference if you look at average but the temperature ranges overlap quite a lot so it can be very hot up north and very cold down south. Spain is pretty far from the equator after all. I still have to remind myself of this fact.
bukaida
In the era of global warming and rapid change in the environment, the hot and cold are constantly changing in all parts of the world.
12phabie
To me it's Italy in the summer but Malta has been know to be hell on earth
gamebox
Spain is hot. If you go to the southern part, you can see it.
airh3ad
All place in europe is hot. and wanted to visit all place in European.
5aex7yt
Spain is the best, Hot Sun, Exsotic ladies.
ducksite
Hi guys,

New here.. and gaining my points to a website :p
Hotest place? I hope Mallorca in a week or so cause i am heading tot it on holidays :p
tonberry
Croatia is also very hot. I've heard from few people that they expected it to be hot down there, but not THAT hot. They were also very positively surprised by how beautiful their women are.

So the best idea would be to get a slight tan, grab a girl and run from cancer!
oliviafoster01
Two years back I visited Island of Crete for vacations .Temperature there was extremely warm and humid.
kevinwade01
The University of Oregon nominates the Language town of Seville, familiar as the frying pan of European countries to anyone who has been there in Aug.
fuzzkaizer
last summer it was so hot everywhere allover europe, you could hardly creep out of the shadow. but now maybe it's damn cold anywhere in europe, because it is winter. dont't you think of hot parties or someting like that, here in europe it is all old people...
Aliciawillems
Many hottest places are in Europe.Malta known as hot hell in the Europe.Spain and Italy is also Hottest place in the Europe country ....
jackbreat
In Europe is really best place for vacations...But In summer season some place are very warm and hot ..Malta and Spain are hottest places in Europe..in summer vacation ,i think this is not best idea to spend vacation in these hottest places...
carleyadriana
I just little bit know about Spain and Malta both places are hottest places in the Europe...Malta is also known as hell in the Europe because the temperature is very high...i think its bad idea for spending the summer vacation here...
mikeperhem1
The warmest place in Europe is the Island of Crete found in the southern-most parts of Greece.
Pippo90
In August 2012 I was in Malta. It wasn't only hot, but also humid. Sometimes, I couldn't even breath. Confused
nelson
Last year I went to the Crete Island during summer with my uncle. I think it is the warmest place in Europe. Temperatures here average around 18C during winter and about 20 to 25C during summer. As a result of this, Crete is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Greece, Southern Europe.
pravojednostavno
Croatia especially Dalmatia is very hot
nanuvem
The hottest place I would say it's the Spanish interior mainland.

However, if you want to enjoy the sun and the beach I would recommend Portugal, right beside it...