FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you wear perfume?

Do you wear perfume?
All the time!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Most of the time.
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Sometimes.
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Only on special occasions.
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Never/I don't care about perfume.
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

Vanilla
Most of the people I know don't like perfume as much as I do, which I believe to be a shame. Perfume to me is something like your second skin, your signature, a way to make a statement about yourself without uttering a word. I tend to wear perfume most of the time, I only avoid it when I'm working at a corral. Rolling Eyes

Do you like to wear perfume?
the_emissary
I believe in looking good, feeling good and smelling good so I wear cologne all the time. Isn't it nice when someone tells you that you smell good?
Ankhanu
The only scent product I wear is my antiperspirant.
In general I find perfumes and colognes somewhat distasteful... though I also find that most people wear overpowering amounts of them, which is a major contributing factor. Something subtle, something light that you need to be in close proximity to smell is fine... but most people smack you from across the room Razz
Vanilla
Ankhanu wrote:
The only scent product I wear is my antiperspirant.
In general I find perfumes and colognes somewhat distasteful... though I also find that most people wear overpowering amounts of them, which is a major contributing factor. Something subtle, something light that you need to be in close proximity to smell is fine... but most people smack you from across the room Razz

I hate that! And I love to wear strong perfume. I put just a little, that's why I don't smell so strong (I love wearing one called Hypnôse, which is a pretty strong and sweet vanilla-scented fragrance). Imagine you taking the bus 6 AM and this fella smelling like he just bathed in cologne! Disgusting, my guts churn just by imagining it.

Perfume is something intimate, a person needs to be very close to me to smell mine. Very Happy
Nyasro
no not i did but dont
pravojednostavno
there are different types of perfumes: some are strong and significant, for those who want be smelled, not seen at first; and intimate, for those who won't give all the secrets at once
Nyasro
I don't use perfume Smile
kaysch
I don't like perfume and I don't enjoy smelling it on others. On the contrary, perfume just bothers me. I am very sensitive to it to avoid using the word allergic. I prefer the natural smell of a body - that is to say a clean body, without the smell of sweat or unwashed hair...
moncong
the_emissary wrote:
I believe in looking good, feeling good and smelling good so I wear cologne all the time. Isn't it nice when someone tells you that you smell good?

thats the point Very Happy

some time we have to work over time and don't have much time to clean our body, so that help to make feel refresh
steeve
Most of time, I use perfume. I am lover of aroma. I have big collection of branded perfumes.
Wildstone, Spark avenue, Eva I like most.
Vanilla
moncong wrote:
the_emissary wrote:

thats the point Very Happy

some time we have to work over time and don't have much time to clean our body, so that help to make feel refresh

I cannot do that... I always shower before applying more perfume. Some time ago I've bought a bottle of Thierry Mugler's Alien and the scent is pretty nice. It's like something as good as this perfume deserves someone recently showered hahaha!
mshafiq
I also like to have good smell.I always use perfumes of different type. I thing every one now a days using perfumes in different syyle
jajarvin
I don't care about perfume.
I don't need it.
I can live without it.
Pippo90
No, never. Perfumes usually give me nausea.
mshafiq
Mostly people like to have perfume.
I also like good smell.
nam_siddharth
No, I never use perfumes.
cybersa
I never use perfume.
mshafiq
I like to wear perfumes. I love good smell.