FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


PSP





thibob
PSP,PSP... the nicest creature in the world Wink I'm really fan of it. The PSP has many capacities : Video, Music, Game, Internet... I thin kyou can pay 250 for that !

Say me when you're too fan of the PSP, just to see


Bye Wink
thibob
ouos.. Confused i didn't pay attention that i wrote taht in the section : "Sport" !

Very Happy
devroom
after a couple of much gaming a third of the pixels died. talking about good quality from sony. the frame rate is too slow, and its just a copy from nintendo only with a bigger screen. just buy a nintendo
thibob
I don't think so :

-My PSP doesnt have any dead pixel
-It's not slow, I don't see about what you speak
-With the psp, you can put some homebrew in it...
-Just see the nintendo DS : Too bog, too hugly, the graphisms are horrible...

ex: see burnout legends on DS here : http://www.portables-power.com/nds/images/3751/images-Burnout-Legends.html

on PSP here :
http://www.serialgamer.com/screenshots_jeuxvideo/Burnout__Legends/Burnout__Legends_31398.jpg

Do you see the difference ??
chandelier1993
umm, yeah, but YOU ARE IN THE WRONG CATEGORY!!!

Give up, just quit, because in this life, you can't win. Yeah, you can try, but in the end you're just gonna lose, big time, because the world is run by the Man. The Man, oh, you don't know the Man. He's everywhere. In the White House... down the hall... Ms. Mullins, she's the Man. And the Man ruined the ozone, he's burning down the Amazon, and he kidnapped Shamu and put her in a chlorine tank! And there used to be a way to stick it to the Man. It was called rock 'n roll, but guess what, oh no, the Man ruined that, too, with a little thing called MTV! So don't waste your time trying to make anything cool or pure or awesome 'cause the Man is just gonna call you a fat washed up loser and crush your soul. So do yourselves a favor and just GIVE UP!
prillan
i like psp
thibob
O know that I was in the wrong category because I wrote it on my second post Wink
SilverDogg
Quote:
PSP,PSP... the nicest creature in the world Wink I'm really fan of it. The PSP has many capacities : Video, Music, Game, Internet... I thin kyou can pay 250 for that !


hey, i can do all of that with the nintendo ds aswell. ok, i cant surf the internet yet, but i think someone was working on that. and, i can do it for a cheaper price.

Quote:
I don't think so :

-My PSP doesnt have any dead pixel
-It's not slow, I don't see about what you speak
-With the psp, you can put some homebrew in it...
-Just see the nintendo DS : Too bog, too hugly, the graphisms are horrible...


- dead pixelproblem is a problem for both, but i think psp had more problems with it, but its fixed now as far as i know.
- about the framerate, dont know what he/she is on about there either. its good on both.
- hey, guess what, the ds can run homebrew aswell. and why do you buy a psp to play nintendogames? (yes, a lot of people buy it to play emulators, PLEASE!)
- psp is just as big, the concept one was better looking, and the graphics doesnt matter. those games you compared are good examples. just because its better graphics, doesnt mean its a good game.

and there you have it =)
Monkeydog
SilverDogg wrote:
- hey, guess what, the ds can run homebrew aswell. and why do you buy a psp to play nintendogames? (yes, a lot of people buy it to play emulators, PLEASE!)

I see no other reason to buy a PSP. =p
SilverDogg
monkeydog, hehe, well i guess that playing nintendos games on nintendos consoles isnt really cool, since nintendo only make kiddy stuff, right? XP
bao
Cost 250 buy PSP.No,I will not! Laughing
MasterC
Sweet but too expensive >_<
thibob
Yes that's true that the PSP is too expansive !

But it was a gift, and if I should buy it, i will do it !!
thefluffyhamster
PSP's RULE!

no really! they have brilliant graphics and sound quality, then can play games, movies, vids and music. they have wireless abilities and can access the internet wireless. ive also used mine as an unorthodox flash disk Very Happy

cant wait till ff7 advent children comes out in english
GDG
who has a psp giga or value pack. i got mine recently, on saturday. its pretty cool. if you have one tell us here!!!
fallenangel
man... im envious... i want a psp sooo bad.... the new grand theft auto looks so dope...
Excalibur
My friend got one of them psp things... they look good I guess... Great for taking with you when you travel.
inygmuh
SONY and its affiliated companies are attempting to push sales of the PSP by offering movies and other such media on their proprietary disc format. Not a bad move, in my opinion, but there should be another way to do this. For example, what if someone wanted to be able to play a home video on their PSP? The options already available in the PSP are definitely outstanding for a portable game system, and I've been told that one can actually use its wireless capabilities to access the internet. I suspect it's only a matter of time before we see linux and other such things appearing in a PSP-compatible form, including homebrew games. This would not surprise me at all, considering the growing number of cellphone manufacturers offering free or low-cost Java suites for developing applications for cellphones. Even Symbian-based phones have an impressive array of free software available for download these days.[/b]
waiteck
I have a psp.. 1.5 firmware.. That can run homebrew applications and emulators :p.. Graphics are awesome.
DJHicks
inygmuh wrote:
SONY and its affiliated companies are attempting to push sales of the PSP by offering movies and other such media on their proprietary disc format. Not a bad move, in my opinion, but there should be another way to do this. For example, what if someone wanted to be able to play a home video on their PSP? The options already available in the PSP are definitely outstanding for a portable game system, and I've been told that one can actually use its wireless capabilities to access the internet. I suspect it's only a matter of time before we see linux and other such things appearing in a PSP-compatible form, including homebrew games. This would not surprise me at all, considering the growing number of cellphone manufacturers offering free or low-cost Java suites for developing applications for cellphones. Even Symbian-based phones have an impressive array of free software available for download these days.[/b]


er... uu can play ur own movies on the psp..... i have 1 1gb duo memory card and 2 - 2gb memory cards, i to have the 1.5 firmware and im NOT upgrading as i have many many games all playable off the memory cards!

as for wireless yes it does work to connect to the net! i do i on my home network to play twisted metal head-on both over the net with people around the world rather then just a friend in the same area!

one like u say some fone software is developed - sony psp will be all you need, good by the crappy ipods, as psp's play mp3s and other formats, store fotos, films and best of all the games! both umd and .iso lol
sibbahz
Yes, i got a psp value pack from gameplay.com in the UK
Have ordered a 512 meg memory stick though, from an online store for 33
DJHicks
i brought a US version and had it shipped to the UK as the games and movies are so much cheaper and they come out sooner!

wither that or i just download them and stick em on the memory cards!

could have got ya a 1GB for 45 or so! Wink
DJHicks
i have a psp 2 there great, not need for a cd layer or mp3 player in me bag, not need for a another game player like the ds...

i got movies, games, music, photos and could have the internet all in one place!

brilliant!!

i consider any nintendo console a "cartoon" console... i.e. mario, diddy kong, pokemon, nothng but cartoons!

the so called simulater games they create i.e. burnout legends, still have the old cartoon style arcade to them which is just poor!
SilverDogg
lol, i love arguments like that.

even if nintendo consoles are "cartoon" consoles (which is a very strange way to put it, and very stupid way aswell), they still have better games than the sony machines. sure, many might argue that the ps2 sells better, and therefore have better games. not me, i dont like the ps2s games. they are boring.

and we can see that the ds is selling better. there are better games on the ds. sure, gta is coming out soon, but on the ds theres mario, metroid, animal crossing and whatnot. the psp doesnt stand a chance at the moment.
DJHicks
again these games are just cartoony and square looking... most users of the ps2 and psp are looking for simulated games not a japanese view on wat looks realistic... noticed u sed mario agian.... i stoped playin mario after the gameboy went out... mario's like a bad dream, it just wont go away!
SilverDogg
what players? i thought most people just bought the psp for movies, since there apperantly are no good games Wink.
Monkeydog
DJHicks wrote:
again these games are just cartoony and square looking... most users of the ps2 and psp are looking for simulated games not a japanese view on wat looks realistic... noticed u sed mario agian.... i stoped playin mario after the gameboy went out... mario's like a bad dream, it just wont go away!

Indeed, because the more relastic it is...THE GAME IS MORE FUN!!!
OMG HOW COME I NEVER SAW IT BEFORE!!!!
I'M SO STUPID!!!!
inygmuh
Monkeydog wrote:
DJHicks wrote:
again these games are just cartoony and square looking... most users of the ps2 and psp are looking for simulated games not a japanese view on wat looks realistic... noticed u sed mario agian.... i stoped playin mario after the gameboy went out... mario's like a bad dream, it just wont go away!

Indeed, because the more relastic it is...THE GAME IS MORE FUN!!!
OMG HOW COME I NEVER SAW IT BEFORE!!!!
I'M SO STUPID!!!!


Who cares if it's realistic-looking or not? I still have more fun playing the older 8-bit games like Mars Saga and Space rogue than I do the newer eye-candy games. Who cares how realistic it looks if there's absolutely no gameplay?? I'd rather play a really involved TEXT-BASED role-playing game than some realistic-looking SOCOM or 007 game that has such strict specific things you have to do. I mean really, people, give me a game with FREEDOM to explore! If I only need repetition and quick reflexes, I might as well be 6 years old again. I need something that really makes me THINK. Give me a brain-bending challenge or quest, not some mindless "find the hidden key without getting killed" story. Sure, the game GRAPHICS might be getting better, but the storylines have gone down the drain since the old days of classic gaming. The only reason I would buy ANY portable game machine would be for its alternate features, unless they come out with more *real* games for one of them. I outgrew Mario a long time ago, and Zelda has gotten worse with every release since the Ocarina of Time. Final Fantasy has even gotten worse lately, in my opinion. FF7 was the best so far, and they have yet to change my mind about that. FFXI was a nice idea, but it still has a long way to go. Maybe one of these days there will be a more interesting MMORPG, too. Who knows. I can see the realism coming into play with the racing games maybe, but you already know there's only one purpose to those games: win the race. Modern games just don't have the same flexibility they used to.
thefluffyhamster
my psp rules! it has brilliant graphics, good battery life, good memory, decent games and movies, mp4 functions. and i got mine for around like 100 quid! Very Happy
konceptz
I got my psp for quite cheap but.... it kinda broke down on me. The small thing really wastes a lot of batteries too, wen is ps3 gonna come out?
AgenthHero
Well all i hafta say, is that PsP is the best. Well it will be until Ps3 comes out. Other than that it Kicks Ds's thingy.
Slick
konceptz wrote:
I got my psp for quite cheap but.... it kinda broke down on me. The small thing really wastes a lot of batteries too, wen is ps3 gonna come out?


dunno wat psp ur on about then mate... psp batteries are rechargeable not throw away!
tonebone0011
psp is probably the best portable system you can get. It has everything you're looking for. Probably the best in gaming, and all the other features are average or above average compared to things geared specifically toward either mp3s or videos or webrowsing.
ato784
devroom wrote:
after a couple of much gaming a third of the pixels died. talking about good quality from sony. the frame rate is too slow, and its just a copy from nintendo only with a bigger screen. just buy a nintendo


wow. you do not know what you are talking about, and you are asking to be flamed.
ato784
konceptz wrote:
I got my psp for quite cheap but.... it kinda broke down on me. The small thing really wastes a lot of batteries too, wen is ps3 gonna come out?


what do you mean by "wastes a lot of batteries"? the psp is rechargeable.
QrafTee
ato784 wrote:
konceptz wrote:
I got my psp for quite cheap but.... it kinda broke down on me. The small thing really wastes a lot of batteries too, wen is ps3 gonna come out?


what do you mean by "wastes a lot of batteries"? the psp is rechargeable.
Maybe he got confused between a Sony Playstation Portable and a Sega Game Gear. O_o
Related topics
PSP
what should i buy ?
Anyone play PSP ?
psp
Which is better, DS or PSP?
PSP - PlayStation Portable
Anyone of u own PSP?
PSP
FREE SPIDERMAN 2 UMD FOR UR PSP
Psp Socom!
NBALIVE 06 (PC vs PSP)
Playstation Protable(PSP)
PSP Games (POST YOURS AND YOU OPINION ON THEM)
PSP
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Games

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.