FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

who is hot...white or colored girl

mustatab
Always want to know who ishot. colored or white girl.. any one can enlighen me please
mustatab
I never had black lady s my girl friend. so do nt know if black girls are hot
Nyasro
i think black girl is hot
mustatab
well some one commented that black is hot. I might agree with you but I think the most h0ot girls are arabic girls...wow...anyways thanks for commenting.
watersoul
How about taking the race question away and considering the individual beauty of people regardless of colour skin.
I often find blue eyed blonde white girls attractive but I've been in relationships with a darker skinned Mexican and a black Cameroon girl during my life as well.
Beauty scale is not related to race in my mind and I think it is sad if race is ever the main factor influencing who we are attracted to.
truespeed
I partly agree with water soul,for me it depends on who it is rather than the race,having said that,there is nothing wrong with being attracted to someone of a certain race more than another,in the same way someone may be attracted to blondes over brunettes,or big boobs over small,or tall over short.
watersoul
truespeed wrote:
I partly agree with water soul,for me it depends on who it is rather than the race,having said that,there is nothing wrong with being attracted to someone of a certain race more than another,in the same way someone may be attracted to blondes over brunettes,or big boobs over small,or tall over short.
I agree that being attracted to a certain race/colour is not in itself a negative issue, but being repulsed by a particular race/colour would raise questions for me with the person claiming such a thing.
Not being attracted to someone because their boobs were too small is one thing but just dissing them because they were were black or Asian boobs says a lot more about the person who doesn't wanna go near them.
mustatab
Well I think people misunderstood my post. My only question was if colored ladies are found to be more
responsive in the physical aspect of love making. I hhad no intentions of any racial remarks. For me all people are made equal and beauty is not skin deep. But the physical aspect of love depends on so many things. In my view it depends how you percieve the lady and how much response one gets during the act. And how quickly one gets to the climax. I hope I made myself understood.

On the other hand I think all races were not made equal and every race have their plus and negative points. Some developed and some remained static in the world of evolution. There is difference between north and south and education levels are different. Also the body structure is different. SO thats another debate
watersoul
mustatab wrote:
On the other hand I think all races were not made equal and every race have their plus and negative points.
Made by who?
Quote:
Some developed and some remained static in the world of evolution.
Evolved now, not made?
Quote:
There is difference between north and south and education levels are different.
Geographic, social, cultural and economic influences?
Quote:
Also the body structure is different. SO thats another debate
Minor physical differences between races make no difference to sexual activity.
Social and cultural influences, plus the individual persons sexual preferences, will dictate their sexual activity. Your idea that a particular race is different sexually, solely because of their race is flawed.
I have enjoyed experiences with females of many different racial profiles in my life, people are just people. Perhaps you need to discover this yourself.
loveandormoney
If we talk about cultures...

Are Asian humans hot?
limpands
Well, black girls almost always have bigger stuff, if you know what i mean. But i like the white girls more
TheLimey
Bad question.. really depends on looks not color.
BigGeek
TheLimey wrote:
Bad question.. really depends on looks not color.

This is the best point of all. A physically attractive woman is so no matter what the color of her skin.

I could easily point out very hot women of all races. Attractiveness depends on their physical appearance. A nicely built woman is attractive, and that depends on her genetic structure. Short, medium, or tall in height, petite frame or strong frame, etc.

I have met plenty of women that are what might be considered heavy for modeling standards, but have incredible bodies and are very attractive.

Point being, it does not matter the race, or size, what matters is appealing appearance, and that varies from woman to woman. It is there uniqueness that makes them attractive!!
theShadow
When it comes down to turning you on...it does't really matter does it! We've been programmed to like both. There are ugly black girls and ugly white girls, but there are hot ones too. Personally I prefer the Black chicks and sometimes the tanned white ones!
loveandormoney
limpands wrote:
Well, black girls almost always have bigger stuff, if you know what i mean. But i like the white girls more

Do You like small stuff?
rogue_skydragon
This question is incredibly subjective on so many levels. I'm attracted to women of all colors and creeds, but white and hispanic have typically been my cup of tea.
D'Artagnan
colored? like, when you paint your girls? i find this definition so weird, hot is hot no mather what
pauline5765
Why does skin color matters? Kind of a racist question, or probably something that just pokes for fun that may indirectly insult any woman.
Qantas94Heavy
mustatab wrote:
Always want to know who ishot. colored or white girl.. any one can enlighen me please

Now what colour are you on about? Red, blue, green, cyan, magenta, yellow, orange, violet or some other colour? Hell, what about black, gunmetal grey, beige, or Antarctic blue? Pick anything, it's your opinion in the end.
BigGeek
D'Artagnan wrote:
colored? like, when you paint your girls? i find this definition so weird, hot is hot no mather what

Hey I was at a Car Show in Las Vegas a few years back and there were two very attractive women walking around naked, but were wearing painted on bathing suits.

What color do you like....green, red, blue......uh yeah, I really wasn't noticing the paint or color Cool
abhinavm24
Quote:
I agree that being attracted to a certain race/colour is not in itself a negative issue, but being repulsed by a particular race/colour would raise questions for me with the person claiming such a thing.
Not being attracted to someone because their boobs were too small is one thing but just dissing them because they were were black or Asian boobs says a lot more about the person who doesn't wanna go near them.

agree...
Cool

n everyone should.... Smile
Ankhanu
There's far too much ignorance whizzing around this thread. I'm locking it down.