FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I feel so happy!

the_emissary
I just realized I have 1.61 coins. I don't know when or how I got it (thought I had to make over 45 posts... or is it points?) but at least it's a start Laughing
CHAOS-THEORY
xD ; good for u brotha
RoylanM
Congrats bro.
deanhills
Guess you must be ecstatic by now, you now have 17.4 coins .... Very Happy
the_emissary
@CHAOS-THEORY & RoylanM Thanks bros, it feels good to be a part of the FRIH Family.
@deanhills I am indeed very happy. I think I figured out how I'm getting them now because I read Bonding's blog. Looking at your coins and FRIH$ is what motivated me to make my sig pic, have you seen it? Rolling Eyes
Ankhanu
Hehe, congrats Smile
Yeah, you have to have >45 points for the excess points to be converted to coins. Looks like you're well under way for regular coin earning.
grofet
Coins in frihost is not the important thing for me.
What i need is frihost point to make my hosting account stay alive.
Nyasro
Congratulation Dude.
bukaida
Now you have a good amount of coin.Keep it up and post regularly.
the_emissary
Thanks bukaida, I come here everyday and I read more topics than I post. I believe that if my posts cannot add value to the discussion its better not to post. The coins are slowly coming in Laughing

However I have no FRIH$ despite my sig Sad

I thought the sig pic would have caused even one person to donate even $1.00, I might have to change it to coins Very Happy
IceCreamTruck
Here's a neat trick: Donate a coin to me and watch what happens.
the_emissary
@IceCreamTruck if you had zero or less than me I would.
Flazh
Donate some to me Very Happy
the_emissary
@Flazh I just donated one coin to you Laughing

enjoy your stay here at Frihost.
watersoul
the_emissary wrote:
However I have no FRIH$ despite my sig Sad

I thought the sig pic would have caused even one person to donate even $1.00, I might have to change it to coins Very Happy

Frih$'s are no longer issued so there is a limited amount available which means they are likely to be valued highly by holders.
Dean for example has about 10 times the amount that I do so may value them less as a result? Personally, I would like more as well because I think of them as a 'Frihantique' investment, so if anyone is selling them for coins please do get in touch Wink
the_emissary
@watersoul how about exchanging a FRI$ for a coin? I don't like looking at my profile and seeing 0, it makes me feel

watersoul
Sorry but that would result in the ugly looking figure Fri$3199 in my account, it would also make me feel Shocked
the_emissary
@watersoul I now have FRI$4.79, don't know how I got it though but whomever donated it to me

zimmer
the_emissary wrote:
I just realized I have 1.61 coins. I don't know when or how I got it (thought I had to make over 45 posts... or is it points?) but at least it's a start Laughing

good for your. I wish i had also Frih$.

I guess someone make a donation on your account.
airh3ad
Congrats make some post ask donation also for sure it will generate coins lol.
sonam
the_emissary wrote:
@watersoul I now have FRI$4.79, don't know how I got it though but whomever donated it to me

If you want more FRI$ you can buy it (not from me). The last ratio was 1 coin = 6 FRI$
Post in market place new topic and start to earn FRIH$ Wink

Sonam
deanhills
the_emissary wrote:

Must have been IceCreamTruck. Did you donate 1 coin to him?
spinout
We once had a class party and a guy was sweepin the floors afterward and whisteling a happy tune. Up comes a girl who was in love with that guy. She asked if he was happy about something. He was not into that beautiful girl at all but he answered yes to be polite. She didn't walk away and asked some questions about why he was so happy. She hoped that he would say that he was happy to have her around, and that they would be happy ever after...
He got tired and answered "I am so happy because I have not sh*t my pants today"... She walks off with a broken heart.
Cosmoslayer
I badly needed points right now rather than coins! LOL
the_emissary
Best of luck Cosmo, by the way how long were you away to have that much negative points and if you were hosted are you still?
bukaida
@cosmo-- you can request Bondings to reset it to zero provided you will be regular from now onwards.
alvarorojas4
Niceeee!
I think is too hard to get them Sad
Peterssidan
the_emissary wrote:
Best of luck Cosmo, by the way how long were you away to have that much negative points and if you were hosted are you still?

The points are still decreasing so he is still hosted. One point is removed each day so it isn't hard to estimate the time of absence.
the_emissary
@Peter long time no see, I know 1 point is removed daily but he has been making a few posts since the other day so I did not want to guesstimate .
Peterssidan
Very Happy

You are right. It gives no good estimate. Looking at the list of posts it looks like he has been posting from time to time, but not enough to keep the points above 0.
the_emissary
I have FRIH$ 178.17 currently, special thanks goes out to mahirh who contributed greatly to the cause Very Happy
Teio
Gratz Dude :p
vpnvpnvpn
Me too hhahah
Bluedoll
the_emissary wrote:
I have FRIH$ 178.17 currently, special thanks goes out to mahirh who contributed greatly to the cause Very Happy
I'm confused about what this is about. Not been following any threads on frih's or coins so a little in the dark here. What cause?

Have a nice day.
codegeek
I don't have any Frih$. Would you mind selling me some? Very Happy
zimmer
good for you!!!

I hope all the best for you!
zimmer
good for you!!!

I hope all the best for you!
ratanegra
I arrived to the 350 coins, asked for a domains and then I didn't have enough coins to renew it so I lost it. Too bad... still, I've got some negative points and 290 coins. I'll try to get there soon enough to make my new projects grow!!
deanhills
ratanegra wrote:
I arrived to the 350 coins, asked for a domains and then I didn't have enough coins to renew it so I lost it. Too bad... still, I've got some negative points and 290 coins. I'll try to get there soon enough to make my new projects grow!!
Before you ask for a domain, PM me first. Bondings has been away for a while, not sure when he'll be back to honour his pledge. But there is always more than one way to make things happen. Particularly when you're posting up a storm. You've just given me a fantastic morning at Frihost! Thanks! Dancing
johans
the_emissary wrote:

hmm.. i happy also but in different way as of now.. hehehe..
markharris
Congratulations dude. keep it up. Smile