FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Virgin Coconut Oil Detox for healing Candida Problems

Tarar
For those who are suffering with Candida ....

I want to introduce you to the the VCO (Virgin Coconut Oil) detox program. I believe that it is most efficient way to get rid of your candida.

Most people of the 21st century are victims of yeast infections due to the use abuse of antibiotic drugs on themselves or in the food you eat.

Antibiotics eliminate both the good and the bad bacteria in the body. A proliferation of yeast becomes the problem. The yeast are self perpetuating and demand more food to fuel their growth. Addictions to sweets, breads arise with the yeast commanding your brain, will power is no match.

The quick and easy answer to this is the Virgin Coconut Oil Detox.

The way of doing VCO Detox:

Well, you have to take 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil every 2 hours. Up to 10 to 12 tablespoons per day. You determine whether to stop at 10 or 12 tablespoons, because you might not be able to take much more.

Your drink for the whole day is just lemonade with some rock salt. Freshly squeeze 1 full cup of fresh ripe lemons in 7 cups of home distilled or home reverse osmosis water. Add 1 teaspoon of rock salt. Do not forget the rock salt. You need it.

You can make more lemonade if you need to drink more.

You may drink Kefir as snack. But you are not allowed to take any honey or sugar.

The idea is to starve the Candida yeast.

While Oil will supply you with energy. Cocunut oil and Lemon, both will kill the candida yeast.

How you will find out the Results?

1. Please note, it is better to do it during holidays while it is not easy to do.

2. You will be going to the toilet very often. May be 10 to 12 times a day (or even more).

3. And all the wired things will be expelled. It is better to have then out instead keeping them in your body. They are the piosonous stuffs.

4. It will also cure you leaky gut.

5. After this cure, you will not starve for Sugar and Carbohydrates.

6. In fact, if you want to get rid of the cancer, then start with this cure.

If you have any questions, then I am here.

Alternatively, you could also google for VCO detox in case of Candida. I am not a professional, but telling the things according to my experience, and according to the experiences of thousands of people.

MOD - 3 serial posts combined with original. Please review The Forum Rules
If additional content is to be added to a post, click the "edit" button and add it there.
- Ankhanu
Tarar
Anderson22 wrote:
Your drink for the whole day is just soda and pop with some stone sodium. Fresh press 1 full cup of fresh perfect lemon in 7 glasses of house distilled or house ro water. Add 1 tsp. of stone sodium. Do not forget the stone sodium.

So, it seems you have already done it.

Would you like to share your experiences?

From stone sodium, do you mean stone salt? Or it is something else which should be bought from the medical store?