FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have you heard about Eating Raw Meat?

Tarar
Hallo,

Do you know what Palio Diet is?

According to them it is based upon eating wholesome, contemporary foods from the food groups our hunter-gatherer ancestors would have thrived on during the Paleolithic era, the time period from about 2.6 million years ago to the beginning of the agricultural revolution, about 10,000 years ago. These foods include fresh meats (preferably grass-produced or free-ranging beef, pork, lamb, poultry, and game meat, if you can get it), fish, seafood, fresh fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, and healthful oils (olive, coconut, avocado, macadamia, walnut and flaxseed). Dairy products, cereal grains, legumes, refined sugars and processed foods were not part of our ancestral menu.

Does any one have any experience with this type of diet?

Here is one link about this diet:

http://thepaleodiet.com/what-to-eat-on-the-paleo-diet/

I myself tried this diet for few days and found it the very beneficial.

Could not do it due to Social Problems, while I live in a joint family system. Nevertheless, I get the chance of eating raw fish only in form of Matjes (a traditional Holland's way of making herring fish by fermenting it).

And I have got a lot of benefits through taking this simple step.

If you are interested, then you could ask the questions here and I will try to answer them.

MOD - 3 serial posts combined with original. Please review The Forum Rules
If additional content is to be added to a post, click the "edit" button and add it there.
- Ankhanu
mustatab
Raw meat is super food. When meat is cooked then lots of vitamins and amino acids are lost because of heat. So eating raw food gives you the best nutrition but one has to be careful of the diseases it can carry. So choice is your if you want to eat raw meat. Difficult to taste. In Japan I have tasted raw meat of Horse same like sushi. Horse meat is very hard to chew but it is very high in protein. So chew on....
Tarar
Anderson22 wrote:
These foods include clean foods (preferably grass-produced or free-ranging beef, chicken, lamb, chicken, and game beef, if you can get it), fish, fish, fruits and veggies, vegetables, plant seeds, almonds, and healthy natural oils like olive, grape, grape, macadamia, maple and flax-seed etc..........

Very good.

Are you yourself an advanced raw palio dieter?

I want to hear your experiences and your suggestions regarding the deit.