FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

the best recovery drink

jajarvin
What is the best recovery drink after a hard sports training?
deanhills
A cold beer! Very Happy
codegeek
Pomegranate juice is awesome! Very Happy
Simonjw
You can't really base recovery on a drink because there are many factors to recovering after an intensive workout.

For me I take a high protein and Branch Chain Amino Acid shake which will help aid the recovery of my muscles, but I also drink water which is a natural boost. You need adequate rest/sleep for your muscles to recover. Muscle recovery can take anywhere between 8 and 48 hours depending on the person.

Mainly for your question, no one can say what the best recovery, mass builder or any other drink is the best for a person because everyone is different and when you are starting out in the gym whether for muscle gain or sports, you will have to explore the different shakes and drinks available to you till you find one that does something for you.

I hope this helps
johans
Energy drink!

Lipovitan!
Vanilla
Guess I needed to see this topic... I have low blood pressure and on Monday after the exercise I almost passed out because my blood pressure dropped so much. I think I will be forced to drink things like Gatorade from now on. Yesterday the same thing happened and I was able to recover after eating a cereal bar and drinking half a liter of water, but I want something that works faster!
steeve
I prefer to drink Soy milk. It is made by soaking dry beans. Soy milk is a nutritious drink which is high in protein and less calories.
Pippo90
Water with sugar
zimmer
Natural coconut water is the best but i also drink gatarade to keep me rehydrated and more energy on and after excersise.

Water is also good when i dont have gatorade and natural juice coconut water.

What i like about water is keeps clean my intestine and natural
johans
jajarvin wrote:
What is the best recovery drink after a hard sports training?

Water because its natural and no other ingredients plus you can find it anywhere you go.
jajarvin
johans wrote:
Water because its natural and no other ingredients plus you can find it anywhere you go.

Yes, there is water everywhere: in rivers, seas and lakes, etc.
But can you drink the water that you find?
In order to be able to drink water you should know is this water healthy for you.
Lack of pure, drinkable water is a problem all over world

Lack of pure, drinkable water is a wordwidth problem.