FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


The age of the pyramids and the function!?!?!





spinout
(some wanted to discuss this and here is a starter)
The Age of the pyramids are not easy to point out! Carbon 14 method does NOT work!

One theory is that the pyramids are aligned after the star contellation of orions belt! If so, the pyramids are many thousand years older than we usually believe - IE not made by the egyptian civilization!!!

So, then the function, there are not graves atleast,,, But what did they have for function? Many, inclusive Tesla, did have the idea that they are a energy/field machine much like Tesla had his ideas of "airborne electricity". (Remember Teslas cable free light bolb). The function would be to distribute energy to nearby machinery.
deanhills
To supplement your OP Spinout, here is an excerpt from an article about TESLA that discusses the connection between the work of Tesla and the Great Pyramid of Egypt. I'm on a learning curve here, but looks as though there may be evidence that the pyramids were power generators?

Quote:
With all the above noted, one is thus bound to ask then at this point, just what is the connection between the work of Nikola Tesla in attempting to build a research station capable of transmitting power, and the Great Pyramid of Egypt?

The answer is to be had from a most notable harmonic association between the pure latitude positions of both sites. One that links the placement of the Great Pyramid and its associated Earth tropical year connection, to the very spot chosen by Tesla for his own power plant, and does so via the well noted progression of the ancient Babylonian Sexagesimal System. It is a simple connection, but one that is highly suggestive; and indicative of the fact that he had a very special reason for choosing the Knob Hill site that is not readily recognised: he needed to position his power plant on such a latitude as gave him a favourable energetic arc length displacement from the equator of the Earth.

The basic association is given as follows:

Latitude of the Great Pyramid: 29:58:50.952 North
Latitude of Tesla lab at Knob Hill: 38:50:04 North

Under the WGS84 Earth Ellipsoid model, the elliptical arc length values from the centre of the noted sites to the equator of the Earth are calculated as follows:

Great Pyramid: 10885784.9448 feet
Tesla Lab: 14108021.7078 feet

And a simple division:

14108021.7078 / 10885784.9448 = 1.29600408049

Following the progression back by successive division by the number 6:

1.29600408049
0.21600068008
0.03600011334
0.00600001889

One can see therefore that ideally, the progression would be of the following order:

1.296
0.216
0.036
0.006

In consideration of the above, it can be seen then that the arc length separation between Tesla’s lab and the equator is harmonically tied in to the arc length separation between the Great Pyramid and the equator, via the primary numeric sequence of the sexagesimal system. And with it already previously shown that the latitude placement of the Great Pyramid has a distinct tie-in to the current Earth tropical year (x10) pulsation rate, that such an ‘ideal’ ratio of 1.296 (162/125) connects up the Great Pyramid latitude to that of the transmitter station established by Tesla; it is quite conceivable therefore that he was applying the same scientific principles of resonance applicable to the Earth, as the ancient Egyptians who built the Great pyramid.

Just as Tesla sought to construct a means to wirelessly transmit power, so too did the ancients with their own device in their own age. In both cases though, it was actively discovered that the physical placement of a power plant, in order that it achieve an optimum level of efficiency to tap into the natural power of the Earth through resonance, was dependent upon the device being situated at a special arc length of separation between it and the equator. Only certain key resonant intervals that cover the earth may be chosen. Any arbitrary placement would result in a very weak if not fatally flawed power plant.

Source: Nikola Tesla & The Great Pyramid

OK, here's a YouTube show as well:
spinout
Yeah, good tube! Also the text about the position are interesting. So 2 major ideas come together here, both produces power.
Also there is more ideas. One is on the "arc" (raiders of the lost arc theme aso). The arc could be a part that works in a pyramid. Here there are many ideas too and even yotube clips on wheter the arc really can function...
spinout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kZbskG7XMI

Haramein points...
spinout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0tQnRWCrEI

Wilcock points...
ocalhoun
spinout wrote:

So, then the function, there are not graves atleast,,,

Then why do we find elaborately buried dead people inside?


...and as for any electrical theory... Stone isn't very useful in that regard. You'd expect to see some metal parts.


It is possible that the ancients had some knowledge of electricity. Things that might be primitive chemical batteries have been found... and they were possibly used to electro-plate objects with gold; some of the 'solid gold' artifacts in museums might actually be only gold plated if this is true.

...but they certainly didn't use electricity in a widespread or common fashion. It would still have been extremely rare.
johans
Ancient stories and On what i have seen in Geographical channel this topic is very interesting specially those old days where there is no electricity.

Egypt area is very famous and rich countries before.
deanhills
I've always been intrigued by that shape however. And the fact that different positions on earth extract different kind of magnetism, so together with the shape can create powerful magnetism. I never took the actual shape as serious though. I.e. people sleeping with a small pyramid under their bed and that kind of thing. But this sounds different though along interesting lines.
spinout
We do not find any mummies in the pyramids. Not graves at all.

The metal parts can be reinstalled. Hm, check harameins video for example.

The pyramids in China under water has an interesting thing to them, they get covered in vegetables... So the green stuff around them are atleast 10000 years old, meaning the flooding was then AND the pyramids are older!

The tip of the big one i Egypt is off geometrically by a centimeter... Not a company today can build that precise nor that precise fit the stones together!
deanhills
Maybe the mummies were supposed to guard the pyramids? Not sure that there is enough scientific proof however for the claim of a power generating station though. Think
jajathanja
In my truest opinion the pyramids are just a decoy to what the civilization that built it are really up to. I don't think that a civilization that could build the pyramids so far back in history would just leave it lying there for no purpose at all. Since we are all just going around in circles just figuring out what it is - it's serving it's purpose - Taking our eyes and minds off what we really should be looking at... which is?... Yeah right I'm gonna tell you!
spinout
Hm, guard the pyramids? Feels odd, would we bury our king next to the nuclear plant - to guard it?

There are not a hiroglyph (? spelling ?) that is telling how the pyramids were built! Maybe the egyptians was completely off, didn't know a thing about them! If we find something 6 thousand years old, even if it is the size of the eiffel tower - it isn't easy to tell do something about it...
deanhills
spinout wrote:
Hm, guard the pyramids? Feels odd, would we bury our king next to the nuclear plant - to guard it?

There are not a hiroglyph (? spelling ?) that is telling how the pyramids were built! Maybe the egyptians was completely off, didn't know a thing about them! If we find something 6 thousand years old, even if it is the size of the eiffel tower - it isn't easy to tell do something about it...
Apologies. I should revise "guard", I meant it more along the lines that the presence of the pharaohs could have given the power generation plant a blessing of a kind - holy territory.

Another possibility? Could be that the power generation plants became defunct, and were then created into tombs. Very Happy

This is too much guessing however with too little scientific proof.
Insanity
I think they were mostly built just as giant tombs similar to gravestones, only much much more ornate and grand. I think ancient pharoahs had a complex where they needed to be larger than life, hence the sphinxes and things like that. They were just to stand as momuments to their rule, and to that effect, I think it has worked since everyone is in awe of such structures.
spinout
The sphinx was originally a lion!!! Some pharaoh remade it to a human face. Since it was 6 thousand years old 4000 years ago it was a disgrace of antiques Smile
Ankhanu
Seems well researched. Seems legit.
spinout
Yes, isn't it peculiar that the idea of having the mummies in pyramids even spread?
spinout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsofKUDXds4

Another film about the age!
spinout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yz1DfTF3-E

hehe, more from the same!

It is so clear that the pyramids all over the world is from 10500 BC!!!
IceCreamTruck
I heard somewhere subtle energy, something we're only beginning to understand, flows along certain lines along the Earth. There is proof that we are not the first humans to grasp such an idea, and apparently the ancient Egyptians knew about it, and so did the Chinese. The Chinese called these dragon lines, and commoners were not allowed to be buried on them. The reverse for royalty was true in China, as they had to be buried on dragon lines.

To me this all rings of where beliefs in mystical powers comes from. People didn't know how to wrap their minds around what these things did, or why, but they were producing what appeared to them as an unearthly energy. Many structures that we currently don't have much understanding of are also built on these subtle energy lines.

Someone mentioned the Ark, and it was carried into battle as one of the greatest weapons of the ancient world. I think that it isn't because they knew how to use it, but because of the fear that it instilled in the enemy. I heard a long time ago that the combination of carrying it around on wooden polls (no electrical ground), and it being made entirely out of gold, plus the contents that it contained (wool among other things) literally caused it to become so charged with static electricity that you could visibly see light radiating from it. Just like they guess the pyramids worked.

It's understandable that when a man reached out to steady the ark he received such a shock that he fell to the ground dead. It's possible that he was scarred to death, but it was also accompanied by the sound of electricity arcing to his body (anyone know the origin of the word arc?). Ohhh my my, don't mess with god or he'll strike you down with a thunderbolt too.

Egyptians protest that they didn't keep slaves, but they appeared to be masters of smoke and mirrors. A few choice happenings where people died as a direct result of the technology and you have rumors that will last for generations. Oh, and be sure to pay your taxes or they will not stop their gods from haunting you and your family for a thousand years.
spinout
the ark! yes, the idea of the arc beeing the missing piece of the electric wonder!

Also, there is an idea that the field created would calm the wheater around it, creating a dome of great wheater... Hehe that would be hand then , today it is a desert...
IceCreamTruck
spinout wrote:
the ark! yes, the idea of the arc beeing the missing piece of the electric wonder!

Also, there is an idea that the field created would calm the wheater around it, creating a dome of great wheater... Hehe that would be hand then , today it is a desert...


I personally believe the ark was a spin off of the electric wonders that they had in Egypt. I'm not sure it fits as a piece of the whole, but it's definitely in the same genre. I'm just speculating, because there is likely evidence to the contrary as well.

BTW, I was reading about the ark, and the wooden poles were also to be gold plated so there goes the idea of the ark not being grounded, but it brings up another idea .... how did they gold plate it without electricity? I speculate that we have another reference to Baghdad batteries, or something similar.

Gold is a noble metal, so I suppose they may have been talking about just pounding gold all over it, and obviously I'm not metallurgy expert.

Can anyone else shed light on the process of gold plating?
spinout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gCMzcPOtU0

Well, since the technology is from 10500 BC... Hm, any dating of Bagdad batteries?
I suppose the tech of electricy was more developed than today...
spinout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugWCRliG4Rg

Also a good movie...

It is so easy to see monuments as powerplants.
spinout
Isn't this interesting?
Michael Tellinger or the native egyptian he interviews speaks about audio cutting stone! Search internet for audio making light too!
ocalhoun
IceCreamTruck wrote:

Someone mentioned the Ark, and it was carried into battle as one of the greatest weapons of the ancient world. I think that it isn't because they knew how to use it, but because of the fear that it instilled in the enemy. I heard a long time ago that the combination of carrying it around on wooden polls (no electrical ground), and it being made entirely out of gold, plus the contents that it contained (wool among other things) literally caused it to become so charged with static electricity that you could visibly see light radiating from it. Just like they guess the pyramids worked.

It's understandable that when a man reached out to steady the ark he received such a shock that he fell to the ground dead. It's possible that he was scarred to death, but it was also accompanied by the sound of electricity arcing to his body (anyone know the origin of the word arc?). Ohhh my my, don't mess with god or he'll strike you down with a thunderbolt too.


No, a few scraps of wool randomly rattling around inside a metal box is not going to build up that much static electricity.

And how is that in any way related to how the pyramids 'worked'? The pyramids were not metal, they did not contain appreciable amounts of wool, they didn't move, and they were not isolated from the ground.
spinout
the relation to the pyramids is that it was a part of it - but you need water running under the pyramids - just like the tesla tower.
IceCreamTruck
ocalhoun wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

Someone mentioned the Ark, and it was carried into battle as one of the greatest weapons of the ancient world. I think that it isn't because they knew how to use it, but because of the fear that it instilled in the enemy. I heard a long time ago that the combination of carrying it around on wooden polls (no electrical ground), and it being made entirely out of gold, plus the contents that it contained (wool among other things) literally caused it to become so charged with static electricity that you could visibly see light radiating from it. Just like they guess the pyramids worked.

It's understandable that when a man reached out to steady the ark he received such a shock that he fell to the ground dead. It's possible that he was scarred to death, but it was also accompanied by the sound of electricity arcing to his body (anyone know the origin of the word arc?). Ohhh my my, don't mess with god or he'll strike you down with a thunderbolt too.


No, a few scraps of wool randomly rattling around inside a metal box is not going to build up that much static electricity.

And how is that in any way related to how the pyramids 'worked'? The pyramids were not metal, they did not contain appreciable amounts of wool, they didn't move, and they were not isolated from the ground.


The pyramids worked because water flowing through limestone in the ground creates an electric charge. I said they were the same genre of device, which means their both possible ancient electrical devices of which normal people had very little understanding. They both came out of the same part of the world and relatively the same time period as well.
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.