FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

North Korea launches 3 short-range missiles

twotrophy
Quote:
North Korea launched three short-range missiles into the sea off its east coast on Saturday, the South Korean Defense Ministry said. The tests broke the recent relative silence from the North, but the move was much less provocative than what had been feared in the tense weeks after the country’s nuclear test in February.

From:http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/19/world/asia/north-korea-missiles.html?src=un&feedurl=http%3A%2F%2Fjson8.nytimes.com%2Fpages%2Fworld%2Fasia%2Findex.jsonp

According to South Korea, North Korea has launched 3 short-range missiles. This is from a news article published in the website of the New York Times. I am taking this more lightly as I am more aware that North Korea has always been more provocative. There should also be a clearer definition on what weapons North Korea is allowed to use. I think that NK has a right to test some weapons in order to defend itself.
ocalhoun
twotrophy wrote:
There should also be a clearer definition on what weapons North Korea is allowed to use.

The only people who might be able to tell NK what to do and not to do is China.
...well, without starting a war, anyway.