FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How homo/heterosexual are you?

What percentage hetero/homo are you?
100% Hetero
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
90-99% Hetero
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
80-89% Hetero
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
70-79% Hetero
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
60-69% Hetero
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Approx 50%
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
60-69% Homo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
70-79% Homo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
80-89% Homo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
90-99% Homo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
100% Homo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other (Asexual, attracted to inanimate objects, you name it)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

ocalhoun
My old boss at work used to say everyone is at least a tiny bit homosexual.
I've just thought it would be interesting to run a quick and extremely unscientific survey about this...

Personally, I'd say I'm about 11% homo... and I think the graph of all the responses up at the top could give some interesting trends if enough people answer it.

--And the poll is anonymous after all, so be honest. ^.^
catscratches
I'm predominantly heterosexual but putting a percentage on it is difficult. How would one go about measuring such a thing? I'm saying 80-89% hetero with a large margin of error.
truespeed
I don't know how you would answer such a question in percentage terms,straight,bi-sexual or gay,where is the gray area that allows percentage differences?
Ankhanu
catscratches wrote:
I'm predominantly heterosexual but putting a percentage on it is difficult. How would one go about measuring such a thing? I'm saying 80-89% hetero with a large margin of error.

Yeah, it's a difficult question to quantify... though there are psychological measures that exist. Those measures, however, require a qualified person to make the assessment Wink

I'm pretty much going to have to make the same sort of judgement you made and go with 80-89% hetero-, could be higher, I suppose, but don't think I'm less, really. 95% would likely be the upper limit, I suppose? I dunno Wink
Vanilla
I've took some tests regarding the Kinsey Scale (which measures precisely how hetero/homo a person is) and most of the time I've scored 2 so I voted for 60-69% Hetero. The scale goes from 0 to 6 being 0 exclusively heterosexual and 6 exclusively homosexual. Here, take a look!

Since I was a kid I've considered myself bisexual, though I tend to prefer men. I've had boyfriends and girlfriends and I'm comfortable with both. Smile
grofet
Homosexual is very-very disgusting for me, so i choose 100% hetero. My religion also ban homosexual for any reason and will give something very bad like many homosexual people on the past. Many people want human rights but neglect god rights.

But it would be different on lady boy (transexual) since they try to become women. They can fool men from appearance. But still it's very disgusting for me thinking about it.
ocalhoun
grofet wrote:
Homosexual is very-very disgusting for me, so i choose 100% hetero. My religion also ban homosexual for any reason and will give something very bad like many homosexual people on the past. Many people want human rights but neglect god rights.

But it would be different on lady boy (transexual) since they try to become women. They can fool men from appearance. But still it's very disgusting for me thinking about it.

Please, do continue to tell me how something is wrong because it disgusts you and your imaginary friend agrees.
IceCreamTruck
ocalhoun wrote:

Please, do continue to tell me how something is wrong because it disgusts you and your imaginary friend agrees.

Ocalhoun, the sign says "DO NOT TAP ON GLASS"! Please observe it in the future. Smile