FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WWE

burzum
any fans of wrestling here? i am into wwe for past months although i cant see the matches and stuff. (cause i am too far away!) i keep in touch with the website if someone is into it post! Laughing Laughing
skynet
yea i see it!!
i like it... even that it's fake.. it's still fun and nice looking .. all the wrestlers.. and their moving..
burzum
i agree my favourites would be stone cold above all and jeff hardy! yours?
skynet
well.. Jef hardy now isn't wrestling..
my favorites are Batista, Cena, Mystero and how not.. The Undertaker!!
smiley
mine is stone cold, undertaker, Randy orton and john cena
mustaq
i have a question for a long time do there really fight each other or just action like movies ?
burzum
jeff hardy is wrestling but not in wwe.
to mustaq: no they don't fight. as far as i know.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
skynet
no.. all this not really... and randy not really killed undertaker... he will come back Smile

thery are actors.. it's like a show.. iit's not really bro
budazz
yes he will comeback....
mrblah
Who are the main title holders in the WWE nowadays? Is RAW still the main weekly show.
gh0stface
I don't know if I really consider WWE a sport... it's more of a... soap opera, but for boys.
Slackin
Yup, it's sports alright. WWE may be fake but the hazards are real.

Favourite Wrestler: The Undertaker
burzum
WWE: WWE Champion : John Cena
Intercontinental Champion : Ric Flair
Women's Champion : Trish Stratus
World Tag Team Champions : Big Show & Kane

Smackdown: World Heavyweight Champion : Batista
United States Champion : Booker T
Cruiserweight Champion : Juventud
WWE Tag Team Champions : Joey Mercury & Johnny
picsite
do ppl still remember the time when it was called wwf...than they had to change it...i liked wwf better
skynet
u mean ppv...
i more like WWE cos on WWE all the superstars together... WWF no.. cos WCW and NWO... and all kind this of staffs
mustaq
do wwe star earn more ? well i like to know that as you have said its not really action how there fix the champion
wwe4life
oh i love WWE (look at my nick name )
i very like it... i like most John Cena and The Undertaker
JLC
I really see no point in WWE. My cousin watches it all the time, but i see no point in it. They always do the same thing.
jveezy
I'd say the WWE is very entertaining. Sure it is fake and that does take a little out of it considering that some of the guys are terrible actors.

I would consider the WWE as an athletic soap opera. I wouldn't call it a sport because there is no competition. It's fixed. But it's still athletic. Maybe they pull their punches, but it's kinda hard to fake a suplex off the top rope. Taking a guy and chokeslamming him is gonna hurt no matter how fake it is.
mrblah
Wow I cannot believe Ric Flair is still wrestling! I thought that guy was too old to wrestle in the early 90's. I miss the days the WWF and WCW trash talking each other.
burzum
One example too prove that WWE is fake is Ric Flair. In his age...its not possible to even to wrestle and his is the champion! But fake is fine with me, thats one of the reasons i like it. its violence without violence!
skynet
we all know that it is fake.. why are u guys back to the same thing again and again??
so.. it's fake.. and it's like a show... but it's good show.. and it's long show.. so why not to see it???
i fan of this.. cos it's very nice show.. and i love the wrestlers.. and their moves are very good and good looking
JCdude5
I used to watch it alot like 4 years ago, but now it doesnt seem as exciting. I think the most exciting thing ive seen so far was when Shane McMahon bought WCW and Stephanie bought ECW and did that little invasion thing.
FlOw
Did you guys hear about this? WWE Superstar Eddie Gurero died... Crying or Very sad He was one of my favorite wrestlers...
JCdude5
How did you hear about that? Is it on the WWE website?
Scotty Too Hotty
Well i am the typical nerd and i do watch WWE when i am not working on monday nights or am not out at the club on Friday nights. But i havent been able to get into it like i used to be due to time constraints fo working way too much and not being able to sleep nearly at all.

The life of an insomniac. YAY
indeedwrestling
We're at an interesting point in the wrestling wars again both TNA and WWE being available on Cable TV. (Not to mention Pride & UFC also both out there.) I think SpikeTV needs to really give TNA a primetime slot and put them up against WWE sometime soon. The recent 2 hour Thursday night special really told a great story about how TNA was going to be different WWE (X Division, young stars, 6-sided ring, etc.) Christian jumping to TNA is a big question mark that might prove to be a huge asset for them if they can make him the champion that WWE failed to utilize. We'll see!

WWE is in trouble right now because the RAW brand is headlined by John Cena, a fading urban act who is increasingly getting booed by men at the tapings. Smackdown! is in complete shabbles with the Batista injury, the sudden death of Eddy Guerrero (a shocking and painful experience for all fans) and the lack of marque stars. The Ortons are stale. JBL is stale. Benoit is feuding with Booker T (a fresh start to a very old feud; remember their WCW best of 7?) and the only new faces they've elevated is a very green Ken Kennedy and Blaster Lashley.

Time will tell if they can pull out of this slump. If there was ever a time for TNA to strike, NOW IS IT!
wwe4life
yea Eddie Guerrero died it's really sad.. and now.. smackdown will be pretty sucks...
wowrashmi05
Well....I think that Survivor Series will be good, SMACKDOWN VS RAW and right now I think raw is gonna win sadly, when I heard about Eddies death Ii literally didn't believe it, I told all my school friends WHERE DI YOU HEAR THAT?
burzum
R.I.P eddie, he was a really talented performer i must admit
JCdude5
Wow. At first I didnt want to beleive it, but then I watched Raw. My prayers go out to his family and friends.
mtemizel
Big Sexy is my favourite wrestler. Wink
skynet
Big sexy is now at TNA... his nickname is Diesel..
and yea.. it's really sad what happend to Eddie Sad
Scotty Too Hotty
i also agree, the eddie item is a pretty sad thing. Heart attackif i am correct, just kinda went to sleep. Just goes to show that no one is really safe. but im sure with the Steroids those guys that, its pretty easy to fall ill to a heart attack. I would have to say.
JCdude5
Yep. Even if they are wrestlers/actors. They still put there health on the line everytime they go out to give us a good show. But its kindof ironic that last time we see eddie. He gets his face bashed in with a chair.
wwe4life
yea.. it's really sad his death... you can read it in the official site..

www.wwe.com
MG-X
Is Eddie dead? How it happend?
manumiglani
Yeah he was one of my favourite superstars ........ came to know from the forum that he died. its really sad. he was s star proformer. Sad
ChelseaIL
my favourite wrestlers is chris benoit and roderick srong and rhino and jeff jarret.

today is SS it's will azaming raw vs sd, undertaker retuns, cena vs angel, triple h vs ric flair, booker t vs chris benoit. i rellay looking forward it.
burzum
yeah me too! I can't wait to see who will be the "lucky" one against undertaker! maybe he will rescue injured Batista from Kane and Big Show? my scenario...
manumiglani
Quote:
Is Eddie dead? How it happend?

he was a great Wrestler and a showman. i will miss his style and Wrestling Sad

Mon Nov 14, 4:54 PM ET

MINNEAPOLIS - A World Wrestling Entertainment star was found dead in his hotel room Sunday in Minneapolis, where he was scheduled to appear that evening in a WWE show.

Eduardo Gory Guerrero, 38, didn't respond to a wake-up call Sunday morning, authorities said. His nephew, fellow WWE wrestler Chavo Guerrero, and hotel security at the Minneapolis Marriott City Center forced their way into the room and found him.

There were no apparent signs of foul play, police said. An autopsy was planned to determine how Guerrero died.

His nephew said Guerrero was open about past drug and alcohol abuse but had been sober for four years. Guerrero was married and had three children.

"This is a huge loss," said WWE chairman Vince McMahon. "Eddie was a wonderful, fun-loving human being. Eddie was a consummate performer."

Guerrero was a featured star on the UPN series "WWE Smackdown!" and son of Mexican wrestler Gory Guerrero. Last year, he became the second wrestler of Hispanic heritage to be WWE champion, though he lost the title four months later.

UPN also aired a special last year on his life, "Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story." The program chronicled Guerrero's childhood and his struggle with drug addiction that almost cost him his job, family and life.
eday2010
WWE isn't fake. It's fixed. But not really fake. When they fall, they really fall. When they get hit in the head with a chair, they really get hit in the head with a chair. It all hurts. Sure, the punches aren't real, but the bumps and falls are. That's why someone is always injured. As far as the best wrestler goes, it's Hulk Hogan, no question. He's the reason wrestling is as big as it is. Plus at 51 or 52, he's still humongous.
burzum
i agree, when u are chokeslammed by the Big Show u hurt no matter what, i think Hogan changed wrestling,he took it to a new level but Bret Hart is the best there ever was....4 me
Varun
hey man i do watch wwe but havent had the time to watch it for few weeks now any idea whats going on there...would like to watch it live once, that is if can fly to USA or Canada wich i think i will be doing soon...
koolbluez
Very sad to know that Latino Heat Eduardo Gory Guerrero Llanes is no more... MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

1967 - 2005

I didn't believe it... but..

Quote:
WWE superstar Eduardo Gory Guerrero, better known on the canvas as "Eddie" Guerrero, was found dead Sunday morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis.

Guerrero, a former WWE champion and a regular mainstay of UPN's Friday Night Smackdown, was in town to compete in a championship match for a taped WWE Supershow, slated to air later this week. Guerrero has had a presence in the game world as well, with his likeness appearing in both WCW- and WWE-licensed games from publisher THQ since the late 1990s. He was 38.

After failing to respond to a 7:00 a.m. wake-up call, hotel security at the Minneapolis Marriott City Center sought the help of Guerrero's nephew and fellow WWE performer, Chavo Guerrero Jr., in trying to establish contact. Following a series of unsuccessful phone calls and knocks on his hotel room door, they finally forced their way into the room, only to find Eddie's body on the floor.

Upon initial investigation, police stated that there were no apparent signs of foul play. An autopsy is planned to determine the cause of Guerrero's death.

In the past, it had been well documented that Guerrero fought numerous battles with alcoholism and drug abuse, both of which nearly cost him his career and his family. However, in a recent press conference held by WWE chairman Vince McMahon, Chavo told reporters that Guerrero found faith in Christianity, and he has been sober for the past four years.

"This is a huge loss to the WWE," a somber McMahon said. "Eddie Guerrero was one of the stellar performers in the history of our business." He added that "he will be so missed by WWE fans. There is only one Eddie Guerrero."

When asked whether or not anything will be done to commemorate Guerrero's life and legacy, McMahon stated that the Sunday night tapings for its two flagship television programs, Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown, will be altered in format and turned into tribute shows to pay honor to the wrestler.

"Eddie Guerrero, being the consummate performer that he is would want the show to go on. You are going to see these human beings, really not so much as performers, but as friends of Eddie Guerrero who want to say something about and to Eddie," McMahon said.

Chavo added, "If it's a tribute show to Eddie, then I'd want to be a part of it and I know he'd want me to be a part of it also."

Whether it was by his fans around the world, or by his colleagues in the locker room, Eddie Guerrero was equally loved and respected for his infectious personality and passion for the business. Despite his occasional bouts as an onscreen "heel" (villain) on WWE programming, crowd chants of "Eddie, Eddie, Eddie," were constantly heard in almost every town he went to.

While Guerrero's unexpected passing is a loss to the world of sports entertainment, his legacy continues in many forms. Fans can continue to celebrate Guerrero's storied career by watching his nephew, Chavo, on TV, and they can show their support by wearing Guerrero's merchandise to live events. They can even play as Guerrero himself in WWE's long line of video games--the latest of which, WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006, will be released later this week.

Eduardo "Eddie" Guerrero is survived by his wife Vickie and three daughters: Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3.

WWE Link to Eddie
Wikipedia Reference to Eddie

burzum
really nice what you just posted koolbluez
Scotty Too Hotty
i really didnt realise that he was survived by 4 people. I knew he had at least 1 kid but i thought she was older. I guess i am a little behind on this. But its sad to know that his 3 year old daughter mentioned above will not really get to meet daddy.

That in itself is a really sad thing to think about. Its a horrible horrible feeling.

Godspeed to his family and my pratyers are still with you.
ChelseaIL
someone see ss?
it's was huge, the matchs bettwen raw and sd, ric flair and triple h, booker t and chris benoit were awosme.

yesterday was smackdown spiecal, booker t beat chris benoit again.
koolbluez
I came to know it just this week-start... and am still feelin the loss...

That's y I posted it to increase an EddieGurrero awareness...

He was a good performer... initially for his wrestling skills & l8r added actin skills.. esp. comical...

LatinoHeat will still burn within us & the whole WWE... no doubt...
skynet
Yea..
what a Survivor Serias it was... i recomend to all of you see it.. (if you didn't see it still..)
burzum
i am downloading the raw vs SD right now...i hope it has Undertakers part also...
wwe4life
he died from his past.. from all this dragd and Astroids that he took befor and that he took at the present...
RuthlessGSTA
yea rip eddie you will always remember you
Asout003
I just can't help from laughing at grown men wrestling each other half naked. Oh I'm sorry I mean fake-Wrestling. I just don't get it. I wouldn't mind watching it but for the life of me I can't see what it is that everyone sees in it. Maybe ya'll can shead some light on it for me. I may not convert to watching but at least i could understand
THE11thROCK™
I'm a fan of Eddie Guerrero, and to know that he is gone is really a pain. I hope that his legacy lives on. Goodbye Eddie. Crying or Very sad
burzum
did you see the boogeyman? the man ate worms in the ring....lol Confused Confused Confused
tidruG
Initially I used to enjoy watching it...
Lately though, (if and whenever I do watch it) I watch it to see how they pull off those moves and try to guess the tricks nehind them... it's more fun this way. Razz

PS: I enjoyed watching Eddie fight and I thought he had some style... R.I.P, good man.
burzum
in armageddon Randy Orton will R.I.P . . .
Scotty Too Hotty
when it comes to the actual in ring performance i would have to say and i would hope that most would agree with me when i say that TNA impact Wrestling has way better in Ring performance than the WWE has. Id like to see another item like the monday night wars happen again. Like when WCW and WWF were always fighting but not against each other. Like in the days of Attitude, and D-generation-X.

BUt back to what i was saying TNA is way better in ring action. They have an hexagon they fightin rather an a square. THey have better matches, and they are always going flying off of everything. Its absolutly insane to me what they actually do.
burzum
i have never watched TNA before, only that one match with Jeff Hardy, i'll check it out since u tell its better Very Happy Very Happy
gingermagician
I prefer Coronation Street... Better actors on there...
burzum
gingermagician wrote:
I prefer Coronation Street... Better actors on there...

could u give me a link to watch it? what is it actually?
glennesau
Anyone have any ideas on who the new gm for RAW is going to be? I heard roumer that it might be Bret Hart or Shane McMahon.
burzum
i think Shane McMahon but ...wow Bret? that woild be great!
ainieas
I used to watch it when I was younger- when there was WCW and WWF. After like Smackdown and Raw became like separated I started losing interest. By now I've grown out of it completely and find it something young teens might like. What I don't undertsand is the huge number of full grown adults who fill the arena. I mean from the way the cheer it doesn't seem like they realize that everything is fixed. I'll never understand that.
vignesh_natraj
Triple H "The Game" is the greatest around .I also like The undertaker and John Cena.
I know all that takes place are story line but i keep watching
burzum
i used to like triple H, the days with Stone cold but at present...well... i don't like his hammer!
XFPro
mysterio, undertaker, cena
kellj
I used to watch WWF 5 years ago but stopped when I moved house. Recently, I have started getting back into it.

John Cena - Very talented WWE Superstar & rapper. I think the reason that some men now boo him at tapings is that the writers keep coming up with the the same 'Cena beats all odds', which is fine, but thats all they let him do. They should let him have his Freesyle raps back, for that was what made him popular in the first place, his personality and creativity. He is a great Guy and I'm betting on Cena v HHH for the WWE title at Wrestlemania even though Edge is currently the Champ.

Booker T - Again a good WWE Superstar. But I think it would have done is character a lot of good if he had finished the best of 7 series himself instead of a 'sub' being used.

The Rock - Now I know that The Rock is not currently on the active roster, but I feel I should give him a mention because he still stands for what he believs in instead of keeping his mouth shut. He publicly distanced himself from the WWE after several storylines he considered immoral, such as the Orton - Undertakes skit with Eddie's (RIP) Lowrider. Good Man.

Thats all this time, but I might come back with more rants & ravings soon.

P.S. Look on www.lordsofpain.net for WWE news & spoilers
checkitout
wrestling is fake in the way that the storylines determine who becomes champ n stuff but really any1 see 1998 king of the ring?? mick foley ( mankind) can not fall 16 foot from a cell and not feel any pain u cant fake a 16 foot fall! and he was actually knocked unconcious when he was chokeslammed throught the cell! anywayz wwe rules oh ps vince mcmahon is raw gm
TNPCrew
don't forget how he had is tooth come up through his nose
lge306
Wrestling was hot back in the day with Stone Cold, The Rock, HHH, Undertaker, etc. taking the major babyface and heel roles in the WWF. NOTE: WWF, not WWE.
supertmt
i like John Cena , i hope him happy , and " you can't say me " hehe !
Afaceinthematrix
I watch it sometimes. But the WWE really sucks right now. The management has really ruined it. Kids have also ruined it. The WWF used to be incredible. They had amazing superstars, talented wrestlers, basically everything that the WWE doesn't have anymore. During the "Attitude Era," it was an adult-oriented show and everybody had "attitude."

Then things changed.

The WWE is now horrible for pushing new people. They never change titles. They made the titles non-prestigious and took all value away from them. They create these super-faces like John Cena and Batista who straight up suck and push them like crazy. The only people that like these superstars are little kids, girls, and casual watchers that don't understand and appreciate the history of wrestling. These super-faces get way too many title shots and title runs. This makes people stop watching the PPVs. Would you pay to watch something if you knew who was going to win? For the two years that Batista and Cena had the titles, it was obvious that they were going to win every time. Cena and Batista also suck at wrestling. The only reason that the WWE had them keep the title is because every little kid (which sadly these days the audience is filled with nothing but little kids) wants to buy a John Cena t-shirt. None of these wrestlers have the attitude that the older audience likes. Remember during the invasion angle when McMahon told Stone Cold, "An invasion isn't a Stone Cold who gives me hugs. I need the old Stone Cold! The beer drinking, loud mouth, S.O.B. who doesn't take crap from anyone?" McMahon basically sums up what the WWE needs now... we need some more hell raising superstars instead of some water gun skirting (Hornswoggle) leprechauns and gay "You can't see me because my hand makes me invisible" superstars. The WWE is no more entertaining than Sesame Street nowadays.

Not only has the WWE pushed crappy wrestlers that only kids like, they've also done a poor job at pushing mid-card and cruiser weight wrestlers. They got rid of the Cruiser Weight Title. They ruin pushes. The perfect example is Santino Marella. This guy has some of the most amazing mic skills in the entire WWE right now. He's probably the best on the mic since The Great One (The Rock) wrestled. His online show (Santino's Casa) is hilarious. His promos with Stone Cold were extremely well done. So he goes through this lasting segment with Stone Cold Steve Austin. I figured, "Oh, they must be getting ready to give Santino a huge push. He's proven himself. They've had him work with Austin. He's about to get pushed." So what do they do? They first embarrassed him on the last segment with Stone Cold. Then they start giving him more embarrassing storylines like when the divas beat him up after WM 24 and then some moron named "Cousin Sal" who has NEVER (kayfabe) wrestled before beat him up. PUSH HIM! Give him a mid-card title. Start having him cut more hilarious promos and then let him back it up with great matches. This guy could be huge if he was in a wrestling company (like TNA) that actually knows how to utilize their wrestlers.

This brings me to my next point. They've made a joke out of Santino. But wait... Isn't he a former Intercontinental Champion? Didn't he win that title on his DEBUT match? They've made that entire title look like a joke because they let someone win it on their debut match, and then made that person look like a joke. They're starting to do this with every single title.

There are few good people in the WWE these days. Edge is great. He's an outstanding heel. Orton is also a good heel. Mr. Kennedy is good. Shelton Benjamin is a talented athlete. Edge has the right idea. He's the "Rated R Superstar." Does anyone remember when he and Lita had their live sex celebration on Raw? Rated R is what the WWE should go for... not this rated PG crap that they put on for kids nowadays.

Watch TNA. It's way better than the WWE.

I edited this because I found a grammar error.
Kelcey
It's getting a lot better now. Things are fresh on raw. New champions... crazy crap happening. I didn't really like monday night's show. But overall raw is a lot better.
Tutor
I stopped watching WWE when my militaryservice started. It wasn't because of the lousy plotlines or more and more simplified wrestling. It was because I couldn't watch it in my place of service. After I got back home, I couldn't go back. Cena was still a champion, STILL. Then again I saw it frustrating that they built a decent feud between Cena & HHH to the Wrestlemania. And for what? For a spectacle where no surprise happened. Where nothing happened. It just got HHH back to the top.

I tried again a while ago to make a comeback to watching the WWE. I had to change the channel when Smackdown GM Vickie Guerrero made an entry while shouting "Edge my love". There was no sense whatsoever how events could have developed to such way. It was awful and I felt violated as a former WWE fan.

Luckily The Game is a champion again, but still it won't make up what have happened to WWE. Just make the biggest stars champions and hope for the best? I don't think so.
croboy
I live in AUS and im finnally getting Fox next monday, so i can watch WWE!!!! YAHOOOO
Theundertaka
i like Theundertaker , he is so a mysterios cool Man Laughing
lastelement0
well up until recently the taker has been out of action as he lost a match to edge where the stipulation was that the taker would be out of wrestling for good. however, recent events involving edge has caused the GM to reinstate the taker to face edge in a hell in a cell match. so he's making his return.
Fake
i love wwe, as u can see form my avatar
wwe for life
xtranophilist
I used to watch WWE a lot.
I was a fan of Shawn Michaels.
Did I spell his name correct?
I also liked Hulk Hogan.
The Game that Triple-H played was highly appreciable.

I AM THE GAME.
YOU DONT KNOW TO PLAY ME.
dude_xyx
Used to be a Undertaker fan at the time of WWF. Today its all about the storyline it makes the whole thing bit boring.
Alexrules01
I watch WWE
My favourite wrestler is The Undertaker
He has the best gimmick ever and he plays it so well
And he is the most talented big guy I have ever seen, apart from Kane who is somewhat atheletic and Matt Morgan who now resides in TNA, but he is also a great wrestler

Some of the newer guys now have good talent, like R-Truth, MVP, Kennedy, Kofi Kingston, CM Punk and Evan Bourne

And I am hearing rumours that Mike Adamle is going to wrestle??
Well I hope his skills in ring are much better than his Mic skills
*cough* Jeff Harby *cough*

And....KANE PUT YOUR MASK BACK ON!
balend
I really can't stand watching WWE. I used to be a big fan about 8 years ago, but seeing as how fake it has become, it's just not my thing anymore. I have two brothers that watch every time its on, but I like watching MMA now.
Jamestf347
he was a great Wrestler and a showman. i will miss his style and Wrestling Sad

Mon Nov 14, 4:54 PM ET

MINNEAPOLIS - A World Wrestling Entertainment star was found dead in his hotel room Sunday in Minneapolis, where he was scheduled to appear that evening in a WWE show.

Eduardo Gory Guerrero, 38, didn't respond to a wake-up call Sunday morning, authorities said. His nephew, fellow WWE wrestler Chavo Guerrero, and hotel security at the Minneapolis Marriott City Center forced their way into the room and found him.

There were no apparent signs of foul play, police said. An autopsy was planned to determine how Guerrero died.

His nephew said Guerrero was open about past drug and alcohol abuse but had been sober for four years. Guerrero was married and had three children.

"This is a huge loss," said WWE chairman Vince McMahon. "Eddie was a wonderful, fun-loving human being. Eddie was a consummate performer."

Guerrero was a featured star on the UPN series "WWE Smackdown!" and son of Mexican wrestler Gory Guerrero. Last year, he became the second wrestler of Hispanic heritage to be WWE champion, though he lost the title four months later.

UPN also aired a special last year on his life, "Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story." The program chronicled Guerrero's childhood and his struggle with drug addiction that almost cost him his job, family and life.

I remember everyone was saying he died from OD?
priyank
Lets go back to WCW
Remember when DX invaded WCW
And remember when Kevin Nash ended Goldberg's streak
And remember when Booker T called Hogan a nigga(epic)
And remember when WCW beat RAW Is War in ratings for 84 weeks
And remember when Vince learned that Shane bought WCW on last nitro
And remeber when Ric Flair returned and formed Four Hourseman
jwellsy
I can remember when Macho Man Randy Savage and his biological brother Leaping Lanny (Popo ?) were a tag team. Leaping Lanny would always read a different stupid poem he wrote before each match.
l4nd3r05
yea i watch wrestling very interesting even though its fake its good way to get entertained Razz
macepublicidad
skynet wrote:
yea i see it!!
i like it... even that it's fake.. it's still fun and nice looking .. all the wrestlers.. and their moving..

es muy divertida
ujjawall
WWE is in trouble right now because the RAW brand is headlined by John Cena, a fading urban act who is increasingly getting booed by men at the tapings. Smackdown! is in complete shabbles with the Batista injury, the sudden death of Eddy Guerrero (a shocking and painful experience for all fans) and the lack of marque stars. The Ortons are stale. JBL is stale. Benoit is feuding with Booker T (a fresh start to a very old feud; remember their WCW best of 7?) and the only new faces they've elevated is a very green Ken Kennedy and Blaster Lashley. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ujjawall
my favourite boxer in wwe is john son Cool Cool
jmlworld
ujjawall wrote:
my favourite boxer in wwe is john son Cool Cool

Mine is John Morrison. It's pity that he didn't win the championship so far.
welshsteve
This might seem controversial to some of you, but wrestling is entertainment, not a sport. Sport is where competitors compete to defeat one another. WWE and such like is not real. Fake injuries, fake blood, and the result decided before a bout starts. That is not sport. A human being, no matter how big and strong they are would not be able to get up and ignore the fact they have been pummelled with a chair, bar, head into a post etc. It's just not real, and therefore not a sport.

They are fantastic specimens and athletes, but they are not competing, they are putting on a show.
gandalfthegrey
I use to love the WWF/WWE. It is truly a soap opera for men and boys. They should have kept up with the over the top story lines that made them a success in the late eighties with Hulk Hogan, Andre The Giant, Macho Man Randy Savage, The Ultimate Warrior, and others and again in the late nineties/early 2000's with The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I can't stand Ultimate Fighting/Mixed Marshall Arts.
lucasazanha
Eu acho esse WWE uma merda , isso em vez de ser chamado de luta deveria ser chamado de novela , pois é muita encenação , um conselho pra vocês : assistam UFC e não WWE !!!
Tesa323
I've Ben watching WWE since I was 8 years old my favortie wrestler is Shawn micheals Smile
crawford
I used to love the WWF/WWE during the 1990's right up to about 2007 ish as I noticed there was a lot of changes being made to it which I didn't like but I got interested in it again when the Rock returned lol!

My favourote has gotta be X-Pac and the old Kane Very Happy

DX was awesome ^^

Rip Test <3
gverutes
Has anyone ever seen their old commercials when they got sued by WWF for having the same name. They changed the name to WWE and their slogan was "Get the 'F' out". Pretty funny commercials on YouTube if you want to check it out.
Mohit
wwe these dyas is becoming quite boring with more and more less competent entering into the brands the more physical ones like competing on other shows where there is more competition... take for example hulk hogan, kurt angle, jeff hardy and batista among many others... as a viewer i request mr mcmahon that it is not required to hv many different controversies to run the show you neex to have more intense rivalries.... d to hv many different controversies to run the show you neex to have more intense rivalries....
Mohit
Well the Money in the bank ppv was simply awesome to say the least, the two ladder matches were simply amazing with Alberto Del Rio coming out to be a winner over on RAW. however teh main event was the one of most important PUNK vs CENA. PUNK has his contract dying and hence he would leave the WWE if he wins the title CENA will have to face consequences if that happens?? Oh my god?? But wait a second do I already know what is going to happen. My be yes. Seems like another self created controversy by the WWE. Doesn't it? Let us see it might happen that CM Punk wins the title from Cena and leaves the WWE for a a week or two withing which we have a new crowned champion. And then WOW he returns creating an intense rivalry with CENA must say well played Mr Mac Mahon. At summer slam we have an undisputed title match where CENA becomes the undisputed WWE champion. And after that the people who CENA beat to win the title initially challenges him to a match so does Punk and that makes up for another great triple threat main event wat say Mr. McMahon is this the plan??? Razz
Mohit
I think I got it right huh Mr. Vince Mc Manon and Triple H (Hunter Hearts Helmsley)
Carloshbt
burzum wrote:
i agree my favourites would be stone cold above all and jeff hardy! yours?

help
mukesh
I like to much WWE. John Cena, Kane, Batista and Rey mysterio is my favotite.
ujjwalshrestha
WWE??? - don't consider it sports - it's Vince McMohan show.