FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[Bug | Improvment ] FriHOST Main Page | Game Development S.

CHAOS-THEORY
It's the FriHOST main page; even tho am registred and Logged in, it still shows me the link to register n when i press it the Mysql database gets confused with my already existing username xDD
Code:
At Frihost, we offer free php web hosting without advertisements to all our active members with the following features:

1500 MB of disk space
35 GB of traffic
No maximum file size
A free subdomain of your choice (eg. yoursite.frihost.org)
Unlimited domains and subdomains of your own
Php, perl, python, cgi, ssi and other scripting languages
Unlimited MySQL databases
Ftp access and browser uploads
Unlimited email accounts
cPanel or DirectAdmin control panel
No forced advertisements at all! Your own ads are allowed
Please note that being active on our forums or on other parts of this website is required for a free web hosting account. At least 5 decent posts are necessary before applying for a free hosting account.

>>> Register a Frihost account

the problem is in your portal; u shoud link the visibility of the link to the S_USER_LOGGED_IN variable with a condition here's my style script [just an exemple] :
Code:
<!-- IF not S_USER_LOGGED_IN and not S_IS_BOT -->
   <form method="post" action="{S_LOGIN_ACTION}" class="headerspace">
   {$CA_PANEL_START}
   <h3><a href="{U_LOGIN_LOGOUT}">{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}</a><!-- IF S_REGISTER_ENABLED -->&nbsp; &bull; &nbsp;<a href="{U_REGISTER}">{L_REGISTER}</a><!-- ENDIF --></h3>
      <fieldset class="quick-login">

the portal should use the S_SHOW_REGISTER and S_REGISTER_ENABLED ; what you have to make in your portal body is something like ? :
Code:

<!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN and S_IS_BOT -->
Hide the link ? lol ?
<!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- IF S_SHOW_REGISTER and S_REGISTER_ENABLED -->
show the da link & lol
<!-- ENDIF -->

also you can add the inverse condition as :
Code:
<!-- IF not S_USER_LOGGED_IN and not S_IS_BOT -->
show the link or enable it
<!-- ENDIF -->

oops lol, its not the portal body its... the blocks ??? one of the portal templates that handle the centered blocks, i dunno what portal u using. what portal u using lol ?? this phpbb style is so simple make it bumpy like some pixel shader or something xD i mean use another style this one is so... flat ?
nevermind xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD < this is not spamming oke. dont take my points i worked hard i mean i posted hard to get them . like really

oke seriously now about a section suggestion, i want a Game Development section in this forum if u can handle one, i really need to cooperate with other brains especially in C++ including (physics engines, graphics engines & Scripting). i hope u dont mind it thanks (; n goodluck friHost Team
Peterssidan
CHAOS-THEORY wrote:
oke seriously now about a section suggestion, i want a Game Development section in this forum if u can handle one, i really need to cooperate with other brains especially in C++ including (physics engines, graphics engines & Scripting). i hope u dont mind it thanks (; n goodluck friHost Team [/b]

Of the existing categories Scripting -> Others is probably best suitable for gamedev topics. I don't think we have enough discussions on the subject to need a new category, but if you can change that I'm happy Wink (Game development is an interesting subject that I'm glad to see more of).
CHAOS-THEORY
Peterssidan wrote:
CHAOS-THEORY wrote:
oke seriously now about a section suggestion, i want a Game Development section in this forum...

but if you can change that I'm happy Wink (Game development is an interesting subject that I'm glad to see more of).

Yeah exactly; see Fans of Game development already xD (;
Ircher
CHAOS-THEORY wrote:
Peterssidan wrote:
CHAOS-THEORY wrote:
oke seriously now about a section suggestion, i want a Game Development section in this forum...

but if you can change that I'm happy Wink (Game development is an interesting subject that I'm glad to see more of).

Yeah exactly; see Fans of Game development already xD (;

I agree; I may still be young and uncertified; however, I am willing to an interested in learning Game Dev. Plus, Game Dev. is not only the programming, but the storyline, animations, and tons more that I cannot name here.
CHAOS-THEORY
^^ awsome Very HappyD