FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Will my Hsting still be approved after an open AWITs

stanloplato
I got this message for frihost "You have 1 open AWITs" after reading and followed instructions, I have been posting and i have about 50 points but still i haven't been approved. Did frihost forget about me? Or do i have to do something? is there a way to reapply for the hosting? is anyone experiencing such or has experienced it before?
Ircher
I technically do not know, I'm in the same situation as you. The answer to your question probably depends on what the AWITS was for; mine was low quality posts. Do keep in mind that Frihost has said that it can take anywhere from a few minutes to 3 weeks for your account to be reviewed; I hope this helped some, and if it didn't, please provide the community with more information Very Happy.
twotrophy
stanloplato wrote:
I got this message for frihost "You have 1 open AWITs" after reading and followed instructions, I have been posting and i have about 50 points but still i haven't been approved. Did frihost forget about me? Or do i have to do something? is there a way to reapply for the hosting? is anyone experiencing such or has experienced it before?

Account Creators tend to be busy as they have more important things in life such as work as well as the need to spend time with their families which would give them little time to handle hosting requests. I recommend waiting for at least a few weeks. May I also know the reason of why you received an AWIT?
Vanilla
Hello stanloplato,

Your AWIT is closed which means that you understood it and you are following the rules, so don't worry. Your hosting request will be evaluated as soon as an account creator take a look at it.
mathiaus
It depends very much on the nature and severity of the warning. So long as you still have 5 good posts (that haven't been spamcanned by the moderator) and have responded to the warning, I still accept accounts.

-close-