FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how can i convert my money in points?

zaxacongrejo
My points reached -3 i was expecting that once the point system entered the negative scale to start
eat my money but that doesn't happened can i convert my money in points?
sonam
I don't think you can make exchange. With coins you can buy domain or some service (in Marketplace forum).

Sonam
deanhills
zaxacongrejo wrote:
My points reached -3 i was expecting that once the point system entered the negative scale to start
No you can't. The whole point of the coins is to reward actively posting members who are making posts in excess of the required posts, i.e. are posting in excess of 45 points a day. The coins are a gift for the excess posts and aren't meant to replace the posts that have to be made to keep your hosting alive.

Refer Bondings' official blog post on the coins system:
Quote:
The points were used for the minimum activity required for a hosting account and had a maximum of 45. If you had more than 45 points and where hosted, your points were reset to 45 every day. The extra points simply disappeared.

The Coins are used to give those disappeared points a meaning. Instead of the points disappearing, they are now converted to Coins. Since not-hosted members might also need Coins, the process is the same for them too.

The idea is, as Sonam already mentioned, to use those coins to buy a domain, to barter for services in the market place or to use it in contests and competitions.
zaxacongrejo
hello , ok thank you
twotrophy
zaxacongrejo wrote:

Zaxacongrejo, welcome back to Frihost Very Happy. I have wrote a thread about your disappearance and I am wondering why have you not posted for a long time. Were you too busy to post on Frihost?
zimmer
sonam wrote:
I don't think you can make exchange. With coins you can buy domain or some service (in Marketplace forum).

Sonam

Yes, you cannot exchange it. but that would be a good suggestion.

I just notice some members here request for domain name but not get one. Is this true?

have anyone requested a domain in exchange for a coins? did you get your domain?
sonam
zimmer wrote:
sonam wrote:

Sonam

I just notice some members here request for domain name but not get one. Is this true?

have anyone requested a domain in exchange for a coins? did you get your domain?

I was reading some post about this problem but I am sure the problem is in the time for handling all hosting and domain requests.

Sonam
deanhills
zimmer wrote:
sonam wrote:

Sonam

I think this is being followed any way without it needing to be made into a rule. I.e. if a member has made a good sized number of quality posts relative to the time he/she has been away, it is unlikely that the Website will be removed. If the points go into serious zero territory, the worst that could happen is that the Website will be suspended (instead of terminated) to be reactivated upon request once the member has reported back for regular posting.