FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

points deducted?

johans
I just posted yesterday and i saw my points gaining around 46 point and when i check today i assume it was 45 since we need to post everyday.

I was shock seeing my points down to 41 points directly for the past 24 hours not posting.. wow!

any experience this?
deanhills
Well, you're at 47.02 right now. Let's see where you are tomorrow for a test.
Peterssidan
You didn't remove or edit any of your posts, and lost points that way?
standready
I don't know why it would drop that unless as above stated you deleted things. Also, you need to be above 46 points for points to reset to 45.
johans
as check now and observed it was back to normal. it is really wired.
johans
how to delete a post incase double entry is posted?
zimmer
here is also new complaint regarding points deduction thread - http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-150813-2.html#1148581

I guess this will be address and find the bug on this sudden points drop down.
deanhills
zimmer wrote:
here is also new complaint regarding points deduction thread - http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-150813-2.html#1148581

I guess this will be address and find the bug on this sudden points drop down.
I think you misinterpreted that thread. The discussion was not about unnatural reasons for dropping beyond zero. The question was, once one has dropped through zero, what would the penalty be. We lose one point for every day we haven't posted. If we have gone through zero, there is a chance we could lose our Websites. Although remote since Bondings is usually generous, particularly to people who have made a good size posting relative to the duration of their hosting.
twotrophy
I noticed that my points have not been dropping down by 1 point each day even if I use the free hosting service. Is there anything wrong?
Peterssidan
twotrophy wrote:
I noticed that my points have not been dropping down by 1 point each day even if I use the free hosting service. Is there anything wrong?
Normally 1 point is taken to pay for hosting each day. Some time later the points above 45 is removed and converted to Coins. Maybe you have just not noticed because if you have above 46 points you will have 45 points at the end of the day anyway.
twotrophy
Peterssidan wrote:
twotrophy wrote:
Normally 1 point is taken to pay for hosting each day. Some time later the points above 45 is removed and converted to Coins. Maybe you have just not noticed because if you have above 46 points you will have 45 points at the end of the day anyway.

Thank you Peterssidan for answering my question. This is good because it is possible to keep my points at 45 every day although I plan to not post on some days. My goal is to prevent my number of points from going below 39 although I can easily keep my number of points higher than this to prevent taking up too much time.
zimmer
mee to got deducted suddenly.

here is my started post - http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-155495.html#1163075