FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

One of my first wallpaper

bogisha
O, i'm using Photoshop for some time and have really good program knowledge, but the things i obviously don't have are artistic talent and inspiration. I tried to do a wallpaper some time ago and this is result

I should better stay in web design Very Happy
nixink
Just a quick comment... there's NO SUCH THING as someone having no artistic talent... inspiration? Now that's something completely different. As far as your artwork goes? Do you even realize that simply by using green, you are pulling on artistic talent... So graphic design may not be your thing, but what you did here is given someone else, who is more into it, a beautiful foundation to start from.
If you're a web designer then, by definition, your DESIGN, in whatever sense that is, and so therefore need to have talent...
Inspiration... ya well, we all struggle with that Smile

ps I happen to think it's cool... now put the front of a Gallardo in the back, shift in z space backwards a touch and overlay a cliff edge behind the hanging leg... symphony!
bogisha
Even if i do like the idea of putting Gallardo, this is made on my friends request (girl from picture) and i i think her personality doesn't go with Gallardo Very Happy