FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

No more accepted hosting...?

sark
Hey.
since a few weeks (or more, I don't know), it looks like hosting requests aren't being handled. Personally, I've been waiting for two weeks, but I saw a lot of threads about their request not being accepted. Is there a problem with the mods/admins? Or are they just working? Just a simple question, thanks. (You can lock this if it's not accepted to ask.)
RosenCruz
It is just that management is a little busy I believe.
bogisha
sark wrote:
Hey.
since a few weeks (or more, I don't know), it looks like hosting requests aren't being handled. Personally, I've been waiting for two weeks, but I saw a lot of threads about their request not being accepted. Is there a problem with the mods/admins? Or are they just working? Just a simple question, thanks. (You can lock this if it's not accepted to ask.)

You have to be patient, my request also was on pending for long time but it got accepted... Management of big community such as this is not easy job, so admins are sure very busy... Just relax and you'll receive email when your account got accepted (or eventually rejected).
Ankhanu
RosenCruz wrote:

Aye, it looks that way.
We forum moderators are around, but it looks like the Account Creators are a bit busy as of late; they've got a bit of a backlog of requests to handle.

Hopefully things will calm on their end soon and they can get to work on the requests.
hitose
Hello! It really can take a while, I remember that in my case almost a week late, as I discussed matter of time and just keep calm. Embarassed
truespeed
Ankhanu wrote:
RosenCruz wrote:

Aye, it looks that way.
We forum moderators are around, but it looks like the Account Creators are a bit busy as of late; they've got a bit of a backlog of requests to handle.

Hopefully things will calm on their end soon and they can get to work on the requests.

Wouldn't it be possible to upgrade one of the more active mods to become an account creator? I remember when I first joined all account requests were handled almost immediately.I think if I joined now I wouldn't hang around for the weeks and sometimes months that some requests seem to be taking.
metalfreek
I think bonding is on some kind of leave or vacation. So, it will take some time before your account will be approved. Till that times comes hold on.
twotrophy
Ankhanu wrote:
RosenCruz wrote:

Aye, it looks that way.

I have requested for hosting late last month which I would probably use it as a test website. I am very likely to get approved because I make a lot of good quality posts. Frihost has been up for more than 8 years.

Update: It got approved quite recently.
RosenCruz
metalfreek wrote:
I think bonding is on some kind of leave or vacation. So, it will take some time before your account will be approved. Till that times comes hold on.

Any access to the server panel could be potentially harmful I believe. For the sake of our web sites I hope things to stay this way
75alex
Hi, got the same problem since 23rd April, it's pretty annoying, i'd really love to get an answer to my request Sad
75alex
Forget about what i said, account activated today, <3 frihost Very Happy
Bondings
I'm sorry for the delay in handling the hosting requests. As you might have noticed, I have been pretty inactive lately - my apologies.
75alex
It's okay don't worry i used some crappy host in the meanwhile. Sadly my dot.tk account got suspended for no reason, but i'm complaining to get it back :p
Just wanted to thank you again for the amazing service you're providing, i'll try putting a link to you somewhere on my website Smile
twotrophy
Bondings wrote:
I'm sorry for the delay in handling the hosting requests. As you might have noticed, I have been pretty inactive lately - my apologies.

Thank you trying to become more active. I have also requested for a .me domain. Do you have any idea when you would accept or decline my request?
sark
Looks like everything's fine now, I got my account accepted. This thread can be deleted now Very Happy

Sorry for the trouble I caused.