FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Domain name request

twotrophy
Bondings, I requested for a domain name a few weeks ago. I understand that you are using real money to buy GoDaddy gift cards and that it takes some time to do so when you are usually too busy to do so. It is also a extremely rare opportunity to receive free domains. Can you please give me an estimate as to when you would be able to approve or decline my free domain name request?
johans
I have also requested mine about last year of December 2012 Month but i get no feedback from bondings. I am not sure on how does this activated or process or perhaps this domain is no longer applicable here in frihost. Sad
RoylanM
It takes a while for the staff to reply to your request, I suggest you just go with a free domain and wait until otherwise is said.
twotrophy
I heard that you could very easily get .me domains for installing and configuring Mozila Thunderbird last year. Unfortunately, I didn't get to know about the offer in time. (I'm not sure if it is still there at this moment or if thid page is outdated) I wonder if it is feasible to create a free tld site where you just load pages with ads on them without surveys unlike MyFreeTLD. Note that it is against AdSense rules to tell people to click on ads.

www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/features/
zimmer
i guess you guys need more patients.

for sure bondings will accomodate it with a bonus since some frihost users here have incentives such as downtime bondings increase the harddisk space for long time users which are affected by long downtime before. Very Happy
twotrophy
zimmer wrote:
i guess you guys need more patients.

for sure bondings will accomodate it with a bonus since some frihost users here have incentives such as downtime bondings increase the harddisk space for long time users which are affected by long downtime before. Very Happy

I think that I should purchase a domain name instead through Mozilla Thunderbird. There is an option to purchase domain names from Mozilla's partners. But I am still willing to wait. I have noticed that the Frihost admins have become more and more inactive. The full name would unfortunately be still revealed on at least one of the potential registrars that I am considering. The Whois data is not Facebook where your account would be very unlikely to get popular so it is generally safe to reveal your Facebook full name but not on the Whois. I am considering to put a fake name such as "Private Registration".