FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Pentagon's plan to turn enemies gay





thiamshui
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91059-13282758,00.html

Quote:
The Pentagon was considering developing a 'homosexual sex bomb' designed to make enemy troops gay, it has been revealed.

The bomb would release a chemical aphrodisiac that would get the soldiers frisky and make them irresistible to each other.

It was hoped their "distasteful but completely non-lethal" homosexual behaviour would hit moral in the barracks, the New Scientist reports.


We've all heard some amazing things in the way of war tactics and chemical weapons, but this report shows that the Pentagon was really planning to go all out.

The article also talks about creating a spray that would cause severe halitosis (bad breath), a spray to attract dangerous animals, and a means to cause hypersensitivity to the sun.

While this all intrigues me (especially the Homo Bomb™), what does everyone think of countries like the US developing non-lethal chemical weapons? Personally, I see the usefulness of some, so long as they are in no way going to cause casualties on a massive scale.

The Homo Bomb™ has potential to cause quite the STD epidemic within the enemy's ranks. The question is, do we care?
SunburnedCactus
This is pretty old news. They were talking about this years ago.
ocalhoun
Just nuke 'em, they're probobly already gay...
shr3dd
The Pentagon just wants to watch.
druidbloke
And this would change any mimilitary in what way? Laughing theyre always at it anyway.
i_am_mine
LMFAO Smile
Pikokola
Well. well..
ocalhoun wrote:
Just nuke 'em, they're probobly already gay...


1001% nights, eh.. 1000% agree Very Happy

Or maybe, they'll use them to theirself Twisted Evil
geeren
thiamshui wrote:
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91059-13282758,00.html

Quote:
The Pentagon was considering developing a 'homosexual sex bomb' designed to make enemy troops gay, it has been revealed.

The bomb would release a chemical aphrodisiac that would get the soldiers frisky and make them irresistible to each other.

It was hoped their "distasteful but completely non-lethal" homosexual behaviour would hit moral in the barracks, the New Scientist reports.


We've all heard some amazing things in the way of war tactics and chemical weapons, but this report shows that the Pentagon was really planning to go all out.

The article also talks about creating a spray that would cause severe halitosis (bad breath), a spray to attract dangerous animals, and a means to cause hypersensitivity to the sun.

While this all intrigues me (especially the Homo Bomb™), what does everyone think of countries like the US developing non-lethal chemical weapons? Personally, I see the usefulness of some, so long as they are in no way going to cause casualties on a massive scale.

The Homo Bomb™ has potential to cause quite the STD epidemic within the enemy's ranks. The question is, do we care?


They should use that in China.
Revvion
omg, isnt it that in some religions homo's are as good as death or are ignored by the rest of their people? great strategy for devide and concer.
DX-Blog
And exactly how would you want to make people gay with a bomb Wink. First of all, the factor which makes a person gay is yet unknown. So all could be said on to make a bomb which would do so, but there would just be no way on doing this.

Second of all, the current most acceptable origin for being gay is an alteration in the brain which is formed before you get born. Do they want to create a bomb which would suddenly change your brain on wish? They could better stick their time into producing more useful weaponry.

Besides that, a bomb aint useful anyways, since it aint non lethal. Drop a bomb on something and people will die anyways. A gas would do a better job. The day once an army would come up with a race selective gas is the day the world is screwed.
xorcist
lmao That's the funniest thing I ever heard. Useing a weapon to turn people gay. I wont even fight If I knew that they have a bomb that will turn me gay.
horseatingweeds
So this weapon disperses a chemical that excites people’s sexual drive. Understandably, this would cause moral problems. I would assume it would be more productive dispersing a chemical that would clinically depress the enemy. Then they would loose the drive to fight you. It would also cause them not to sleep as well as make them so tired they will fall asleep during important tasks. They will stay up all night reading and writing on forums…..

Are we being attacked???????
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Insanity
DX-Blog wrote:
And exactly how would you want to make people gay with a bomb Wink. First of all, the factor which makes a person gay is yet unknown. So all could be said on to make a bomb which would do so, but there would just be no way on doing this.

Second of all, the current most acceptable origin for being gay is an alteration in the brain which is formed before you get born. Do they want to create a bomb which would suddenly change your brain on wish? They could better stick their time into producing more useful weaponry.

Besides that, a bomb aint useful anyways, since it aint non lethal. Drop a bomb on something and people will die anyways. A gas would do a better job. The day once an army would come up with a race selective gas is the day the world is screwed.


Ahahaha... so true.
Soulfire
Agreed, scientists are still baffled. It makes no sense for them to even look here, and will only give homosexuality an increasingly negative connotation.
nopaniers
It would discourage people from fighting if they knew that they were going to have all sorts of horrible experiences... Of course, with females in the military this whole plan might backfire...
munkey_boy
Its a horrible thought just to think of the test people
Vrythramax
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And they denied me clearance to work at DARPA? I could come up with something better than that....how about just flood the entire battlefield with Nitrious Oxide and let them laff it off.

Our tax dollars hard at work folks Mad
Tiger
Ridiculous! As far as I know, being gay doesn't prevent you from holding and firing a weapon, or engaging in combat! It may mean that you are preoccupied with your "brothers in arms", but it won't stop you fighting the enemy.

Besides, how long do they plan to make this stuff work for? Will it change the enemies sexual orientation for a day? A week? Life? Is there an anti-dote in case they bomb themselves or their allies (so called friendly-fire)?

A monumental waste of time and money if you ask me! Coverting the enemy (and themselves) into pacifists would be far more useful. Then again, they would profit from it as much, so I don't see any 'pacifist bombs' on the cards any time soon.
lyndonray
that's is incredible. imagine the behind-closed-doors briefing where that idea was first presented:

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs:
Yes Mr Secretary we are considering the development of a tactical weapon that would make enemy combatants..., how can I put it, wanna screw each other, sir

Rumsfeld:
Great! But i demand to be in the vascinity when you test it!

Chairman:
Of course, sir!

but seriously, it just shows how crazy this little planet is!
monkeystravels
Sounds like they have invented super strength viagra. There could be a market for this with the over 60’s.
nam_siddharth
Pikokola wrote:
Well. well..
ocalhoun wrote:
Just nuke 'em, they're probobly already gay...


1001% nights, eh.. 1000% agree Very Happy

Or maybe, they'll use them to theirself Twisted Evil


They want to make others like themself. Very Happy
Related topics
World of Warcraft
NY Times: A perfect example of lieberals spreading...
Justification for War in Iraq
Conservative Christian Dictionary.
Homosexuality, is it biologically natural?
Gay Marriage
The Middle East Conflict
Naruto Favorite character
Do You Think Gay And Lesbian Happy?
Too much confusion
Things only a Republican could believe
Pentagon Plan: Buying Books to Keep Secrets
Catholic Bigotry once again raises its ugly head.
Branch thread - Homosexuality
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Discuss World News

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.