FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Iron Man 3

cybersa
Today i went to watch Iron Man 3 with my friends.
Story was nice and it was different from other version.
I like it very much.

I expected more 3D actions.
But it did not have.

Whats your review?
Insanity
I saw the first two and they were great, so I would expect the third one to be pretty good. I don't know if it's out where I am right now, though. I'm excited to see it though.
XchaosX
I have not seen it yet I did see the first two the second sucked because of mickey rourke I did also watch Iron Man and The Technovores it is pretty good Im just glad the third one has the Marderin in it
Nyasro
yet to see
zimmer
cybersa wrote:
Today i went to watch Iron Man 3 with my friends.
Story was nice and it was different from other version.
I like it very much.

I expected more 3D actions.
But it did not have.

Whats your review?

Wow! I am planning to watch it but i dont have companion as of the moment.
Blummer
I'll watch it tomorrow. Can't wait to see it. Not being very well informed on all things Iron Man, I've kept my eye on Stark since the first film.
XchaosX
On a side not if you buy a Red Baron frozen pizza there's a promo going on where you can get a free ticket to see iron man 3
Mr_Howl
Oh wow, this is already out? I loved the first one (as did everyone else!). And it has an 89% on Rotten Tomatoes. I may see it tomorrow (discount Tuesday).

Is this going to be the last one?
playfungames
This is the next movie for me to go to a cinema hall and watch. I am definitely hoping for some good action and now since you've mentioned that the action scenes could have been better, my hopes are a bit let down.
cybersa
Mr_Howl wrote:
Oh wow, this is already out? I loved the first one (as did everyone else!). And it has an 89% on Rotten Tomatoes. I may see it tomorrow (discount Tuesday).

Is this going to be the last one?

I think so.
But i hope for some more movie from Iron Man series.
codegeek
I liked the first one, but was not very fond of the second one. I think the second Iron Man movie was just a filler; a flashy light show. I am going to watch the third one soon. Thanks for your review.
the_emissary
Iron Man 3 is missing that old Tony Stark spark. Not from Robert Downey Jr., who is still the best thing about this overblown show, with his smarter-than-thou charisma intact even while his character emotionally falls apart.

No, it's the feeling that has been missing since the first Iron Man flick in 2008, when Stark first invented his steroidal Tin Man suit and wasn't certain it would work, or how to work it. Marvel Films had similar concerns about building a movie franchise around a comic book character not named Spider-Man, resulting in a loosey-goosey approach to superheroism that was enormous fun while Batman and Superman were going grim.

~ my opinion corroborated by Steve Persall
Gregoric
Still did not manage to see it but after seeing the seocnd part a week ago - I should visit cinema soon Smile
Bluedoll
I've not seen it yet, not so sure I will, though I may see it later as I did see the first version, what ever suits us. Smile
playfungames
I do not think that i am going to watch this movie in a cinema. I will watch it when it is available for homes. I hope the movie is good as you all are mentioning here.
Blummer
So finally watched it. I'm not going to spoil anyone, there's one thing disappointing storywise...Anyway the film looks quite nice, though it's still a bit different, seems like they wanted to call it a day. No indications of Iron Man coming back.... Twisted Evil what a spoiler.
Pippo90
Good movie, I like it! Nothing compared to the avengers movie, but still worth the time to watch it. Smile
darthrevan
I persoanlly didn't like it as much as the others, not sure why, but I didn't like the story I guess so much. It was alright, but it wouldn't be the one I would want to get on DVD when it came out.
Blummer
I don't have any of iron man films on dvd, though the first one is something I've always admired.
venkat_60
I Watched The Movie Just Now
It's simply awsm .... !!!!

Arrow
Arrow

Great Idea by Director ..... !!!!!
Blummer
It is definitely somehow better than IM 2. Uhm...and I love the final credit sequence.
asnani04
Iron Man 3 is a wonderful movie. Many people have criticized it, but I feel it is a nice watch, and value for money.

I expected very little 3D effects. I got more. I expected wholesome action. I got it. I expected Robert Downey Jr. to deliver, as he always does. He did. The suits falling apart every now and then were quite unlike my expectations, but even that fit into the story pretty well. The ending battle with an army of suits, was the best part.

Th movie had the comic element, the serious tone and the sarcastic lines too. It was a nice watch, and rightly earned the millions that it did. Smile