FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost rules on posting related content

twotrophy
I have a question on the rule about no posting unrelated content on posts. Is writing things such as "This is my 500th post" allowed? Would that be considered unnecessary as it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread or blog post that you are replying to or creating? I think that this might take a mod or an admin to answer this question.
badai
if it's a new post about your 500th post, what's it not related to? it's not like you hijacking someone else thread.

frihost is not really draconian about what you post anyway. everybody will love you when you open a new thread about your 500th post.
zimmer
just keep posting..

the more you post the more you have benefits in points. Very Happy
sonam
I think if you answer and make good post related to some topic then no one here will not think you are spamming if you write "This is my 500 post" on the end. But if you write only this sentence then is better to start new topic where people can congratulate and post some answer related to your 500 posts.

Sonam
twotrophy
sonam wrote:
I think if you answer and make good post related to some topic then no one here will not think you are spamming if you write "This is my 500 post" on the end. But if you write only this sentence then is better to start new topic where people can congratulate and post some answer related to your 500 posts.

Sonam

Thank you Sonam. By the way, this is the 1111111th post although the post id's number is higher than 1111111. I expect a few rule-breaking post to be deleted so it would probably not be the 1111111th post.
sonam
twotrophy wrote:
sonam wrote:

Sonam

Thank you Sonam. By the way, this is the 1111111th post although the post id's number is higher than 1111111. I expect a few rule-breaking post to be deleted so it would probably not be the 1111111th post.

How you get this number? Shocked

Sonam
twotrophy
sonam wrote:

Sonam

I got it from the Frihost homepage which displays the number of posts. The post count excludes deleted posts unlike the post id which includes the ids of deleted spam or inappropriate posts.
sonam
twotrophy wrote:
sonam wrote:

Sonam

I got it from the Frihost homepage which displays the number of posts. The post count excludes deleted posts unlike the post id which includes the ids of deleted spam or inappropriate posts.

Thanks, I wasn't visit this page more then year. Smile

Sonam
deanhills
twotrophy wrote:
sonam wrote:

Sonam

Twotrophy. If you scroll down to the bottom of the main Forum page, it's there as well. Just below the "Who is Online" link.
sonam
deanhills wrote:
twotrophy wrote:
sonam wrote:

Sonam

Twotrophy. If you scroll down to the bottom of the main Forum page, it's there as well. Just below the "Who is Online" link.

Thanks Dean, I am forgot for this (another) one? Brick wall

Sonam