FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

12 Days of phpBB

thiamshui
I know it is a little early but . . . Here it goes:

Quote:
On the first day of phpBB, my true love gave to me, 1 developer.
On the second day of phpBB, my true love gave to me, 2 template sets and 1 developer.
On the third day of phpBB, my true love gave to me, 3 graphic sets, 2 templates sets, and 1 developer.
On the fourth day of phpBB my true love gave to me , 4 pm abusers, 3 graphic sets, 2 template sets, and 1 developer.
On the fifth day of phpBB, my true love gave to me, 5 golden MODs, 4 pm abusers, 3 graphic sets, 2 template sets, and 1 developer.
On the sixth day of phpBB, my true love gave to me, 6 support techs, 5 golden MODs, 4 pm abusers, 3 graphic sets. 2 template sets, and 1 developer.
On the seventh day of phpBB, my true love gave to me, 7 happy moderators, 6 support techs, 5 golden MODs, 4 pm abusers, 3 graphic sets. 2 template sets, and 1 developer.
On the eighth day of phpBB, my true love gave to me, 8 plane tickets to see theFinn, 7 happy moderators, 6 support techs, 5 golden MODs, 4 pm abusers, 3 graphic sets. 2 template sets, and 1 developer.
On the ninth day of phpBB, my true love gave to me, 9 cvs checkouts, 8 plane tickets to see theFinn, 7 happy moderators, 6 support techs, 5 golden MODs, 4 pm abusers, 3 graphic sets. 2 template sets, and 1 developer.
On the tenth day of phpBB, my true love gave to me, 10 phpBB shirts, 9 cvs checkouts, 8 plane tickets to see theFinn, 7 happy moderators, 6 support techs, 5 golden MODs, 4 pm abusers, 3 graphic sets. 2 template sets, and 1 developer.
On the eleventh day of phpBB, my true love gave to me, 11 ffeingol's, 10 phpBB shirts, 9 cvs checkouts, 8 plane tickets to see theFinn, 7 happy moderators, 6 support techs, 5 golden MODs, 4 pm abusers, 3 graphic sets. 2 template sets, and 1 developer.
On the twelfth day of phpBB, my true love gave to me, 12 divorce papers, 11 ffeingol's, 10 phpBB shirts, 9 cvs checkouts, 8 plane tickets to see theFinn, 7 happy moderators, 6 support techs, 5 golden MODs, 4 pm abusers, 3 graphic sets. 2 template sets, and 1 developer.

Happy holidays!