FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My portfolio

Vanilla
POPNOiD.COM/PORTFOLiO

I was trying to create something with a responsive design. To be fair, I didn't test it in many devices, but it seemed to work fine in all of them. I would love to read some feedback about the layout. Smile
Ankhanu
I like the simplicity of the layout, and the colour palate is pretty consistent/sensible.
I'd suggest a basic navigation bar, however... I see it as a horizontal bar between the olive and green cream at the top, Home, Photoshop, Blogs, Logos. This way a user can quickly jump between sections without using the back button.
Vanilla
Ankhanu wrote:
I like the simplicity of the layout, and the colour palate is pretty consistent/sensible.
I'd suggest a basic navigation bar, however... I see it as a horizontal bar between the olive and green cream at the top, Home, Photoshop, Blogs, Logos. This way a user can quickly jump between sections without using the back button.

Thank you for the input! I was trying to make something really simple (so the art would stand out), but you're right: the navigation bar is important. And I even learned a new css property while implementing the bar! So thank you, I really appreciated your feedback. Smile
lostbam
I like it, the layout is very neat
cybersa
Responsive design was not working on mobile.
But its work when i resize the browser window.

In Responsive design of your home page(http://popnoid.com/portfolio/)
You should allow the side image(Right Side Image)to move to bottom for smaller screen.

Layout was simple and nice.

Then I'm also designing a website with Flat design and Responsive Design.
What tool did you used to create for Responsive design?
loveandormoney
Vanilla wrote:
POPNOiD.COM/PORTFOLiO

I was trying to create something with a responsive design. To be fair, I didn't test it in many devices, but it seemed to work fine in all of them. I would love to read some feedback about the layout. Smile

You should place a little bit more information
about attitude on Your startpage.

Regards