FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mountainbike

jordivh
I love to mountainbike it's so much more fun then only on the road. What do you guys find about mountainbike?

Sorry for my grammer mistakes :s English isn't my native language.
grofet
I like biking with bicycle when i was a kid. Now i have no bicycle to bike. Maybe someday i will buy a mountain bike. Mountain biking is one of interesting sport for me. Biking everyday can makes people stay healthy and stay away from doctor / hospital.
RosenCruz
I ve recently bought one and will post here pics of it. Wink
Nyasro
its cool bike
fuzzkaizer
when you are wandering through the mountainside, a mountainbike is an enormous range-expander. for some trips i used to drive or even push the bike up the mountain for about half a day, and then continue the tour without the bike; just to arrive back at the bicycle about in the evening, and then drive home all the way down. the bike-ride back lasted about half an hour, but if i would have had to walk, it would have taken me a several hours, even more because i was allready quite tired then from a days trip.
i didn't use the bike just because riding the bike all the time is so much fun, but more to be able to do a quite long trip.
Nevertheless, i can imagine going on an exclusive trip by bike would be nice as well on an other occasion...
lostbam
I love mountain biking, I live in Washington state so there's tons of places to go!
zakaria19
me too i like it Smile