FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How long have you been in a relationship?

davorin
Are you in a relationship and how long have you been in a relationship?
If not, given persistently seek your person you will be, or are you waiting to get herself up.
What is better to wait or to actively seek. Some say that it will only come when the quiet and when we force, but is this the right way, or are there better solutions.
How long should I wait to be in a relationship before marriage?
codersfriend
It depends if how much you know the person you are with. And you should also considered if you are prepared for a married life. Most people take a few years before marriage while some only a few months. But most important is that you are sure you will be happy after marriage because that is a big decision.
Allie
I think it depends on how you feel about it. If you feel like meeting other people and if you really want to be in a relationship right now, then that's the optimal choice for you. On the other hand, if you want to be in a relationship, but you don't really feel like taking any action right now, you don't have to. Just think about what you want, what kind of person you would like to be in a relationship with and either you will eventually want to take some action to meet them or it will happen by some other means. Maybe your friends will introduce you to that person, or you will meet them at some unexpected place, such as a store or something like that.
I think that in such matters it is better to always listen to your intuition and what it is telling you.
Insanity
I've been in a relationship for a long time, a few years now. It's strange how long it's been now that I think about it.
TheGremlyn
Insanity wrote:
I've been in a relationship for a long time, a few years now. It's strange how long it's been now that I think about it.

Is that the kind of strange where you feel like it has been longer or do you feel like you just started the relationship?
XchaosX
I was in a realationship for three months and come to find out she was playing around with my feelings and this was 5 years ago and have not been in a realationship since then
Nyasro
till now, don't know about tomorrow.
TheLimey
Been in a four month long distance relationships, when we are good we are great but when it is bad... oh my goodness.
kaysch
davorin wrote:
Are you in a relationship and how long have you been in a relationship?

Yes, I am. It has lasted for 13 years now.

davorin wrote:
If not, given persistently seek your person you will be, or are you waiting to get herself up. What is better to wait or to actively seek. Some say that it will only come when the quiet and when we force, but is this the right way, or are there better solutions.

There is no point in generalising how to win a woman's heart, but here is my way: seek contact to many people, regardless of sex, age, beauty, nationality or whatever. Simply enjoy yourself with others, and if you are an introvert try to learn how to enjoy yourself talking to others. Show some interest in what others have to say. That way you will build up self-confidence in a conversation which is what the women I know like in men. Don't be in a hurry or show that you are under pressure as it will make you look weak. The more women you get to know, the higher the chance that you will find one who is willing to enter into a relationship with you.

davorin wrote:
How long should I wait to be in a relationship before marriage?

First things first. Get a girlfriend and then you can discuss it with her.