FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WHAT.... The 9 / 11 is an inside job???!!!

budazz
SEE this site http://www.911wasalie.com/phpwebsite/
thiamshui
But what's the point? Why should the US Government do that to themselves? Do they have anything better to do?
Shadowfist
It was so Bush could blame Saddam and claim all the oil-resources for himself.
Have you seen Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 911?
You really should Wink
SunburnedCactus
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14930

Read this and then watch it. Doesn't seem quite so good now then?
GiLaD
XD, It's not real, you moron. This is kind of a n00b joke. A president will never kill his country citizens.

LOL.
SilverDogg
GiLaD wrote:
XD, It's not real, you moron. This is kind of a n00b joke. A president will never kill his country citizens.

LOL.

isnt that exactly what he is doing by sending them to die in iraq or whatever?
S3nd K3ys
GiLaD wrote:
A president will never kill his country citizens.

HuH?? I do believe Saddam was a "President".
GiLaD
S3nd K3ys wrote:
GiLaD wrote:
A president will never kill his country citizens.

HuH?? I do believe Saddam was a "President".

Yeha, but not in a country where the government is democratic.
That's the difference between the US to Iraq.
SilverDogg
i dont know if usa is that democratic, nor is any of the "democratic" countries.
ashok
hey guys then watch this one..

http://www.fourwinds10.com:80/news/08-media/A-audio-video/01-government/2004/911_In_Plane_Site.zip

documentary similar to fahrenheit 911
silvermesh
I can't fathom how anyone who actually watches the videos they have on this website could think even for a second that the sun glinting off the nose of a plane and an impact flash from the nose of a plane colliding with a building are in actuality a missile.

if the "second flash" isn't the plane impacting, then where is the effect of the plane's impact? nowhere?
SunburnedCactus
I had thought it was relatively clear that they were planes that they were flying.

Unless it was UFOs...
S3nd K3ys
SunburnedCactus wrote:
I had thought it was relatively clear that they were planes that they were flying.

Unless it was UFOs...

Aliens have somehow managed to replicate our superior aircraft and used them against us. Applause
RA
Someone was bored and decided to make a website to see how many suckers they could pull in.

P.S. A political president is elected by the people. A dictator is put into power by (usually military) force. Someone can call themselves a president, but that doesn't make them one.
budazz
silvermesh wrote:
I can't fathom how anyone who actually watches the videos they have on this website could think even for a second that the sun glinting off the nose of a plane and an impact flash from the nose of a plane colliding with a building are in actuality a missile.

if the "second flash" isn't the plane impacting, then where is the effect of the plane's impact? nowhere?

they said that the sun will shine a little on that angle where the plane has bang... and if that happen, i think the whole plane should have a little shine also...
budazz
RA wrote:
Someone was bored and decided to make a website to see how many suckers they could pull in.

P.S. A political president is elected by the people. A dictator is put into power by (usually military) force. Someone can call themselves a president, but that doesn't make them one.

really?
SunburnedCactus
Worked for Bush at least.
S3nd K3ys
SunburnedCactus wrote:
Worked for Bush at least.

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?
Scott
That first link is comlete BS, honestly, it's a terrible argument.

It's things like this that makes me ashamed that I don't support Bush, I don't really want to be associated with people that make up lies in order to harm Bush.

Things like this and Farenheight 911 make non-supporters of Bush look extremely bad.