FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Opera browser sucks

likeabreeze
Why it sucks?
Opera is able to detect errors in websites, and I fell in love with that function at first sight.
When I use it to test my website, results are that I have two errors:1."::"not followed by known pseudo element(I use ::-moz-selection ::selection) 2. Invalid value for property :zoom (seems has to do with jQuery)
Ok, that's acceptable.
Then, I use it to detect several websites, guess what?
Bing.com--57 errors
Google.com--330 errors
stackoverflow.com--71 errors (it's ironic when a site built to solve bugs has so many errors)
w3.org--41 errors(it's more ironic when a site built to set web standards has so many errors)
Well, what finally makes me lol and uninstall Opera is that www.opera.com has 66 errors!
Nyasro
yup opera sucks
bogisha
The only thing i like about opera is "Opera Dragonfly" tool for inspecting web pages, but i don't like it for standard everyday browsing... Anyway i keep it installed cause i like to test my pages on all major browsers... Yes i consider opera major browser even if it used by about 5% people.
twotrophy
I noticed that Opera still appears to have Flash support (mobile browser). I am using Android 4.0 at the moment. But is there Flash support for Android 4.1 and 4.2?