FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best electrical engineering job for a girl

iheartelha
i am a recent graduate of electrical engineering and still trying to figure out what career path i would pursue. please help me decide. what do you think is the best job for the preparation for my future? would i go to power generation, manufacturing, construction? help me! thanks
likeabreeze
iheartelha wrote:
i am a recent graduate of electrical engineering and still trying to figure out what career path i would pursue. please help me decide. what do you think is the best job for the preparation for my future? would i go to power generation, manufacturing, construction? help me! thanks

Never let others help you decide.
But my point is that, Always follow your interests.
Insanity
Also, I don't think being a girl would matter that much for jobs. As in, I don't think there are any engineering jobs that are better suited to females than males. But of course, this depends on the country in which you live. In the United States, it's against the law to discriminate the hiring process based on the gender of the applicant. Your country might have looser laws.
jajarvin
Go to power generation. There is never to much power!