FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


More than a friend? Confess him my feelings or hold back?





Keira
Warning : This is long because there are 2 sides of the story.

I am a college freshmen and I like this guy. Lets name him Ryan. We both became good friends from the start of college and few months later I realized that I have started to like him as more than a friend. He loves spending time with me because he has asked me to accompany him to a concert,went out for dinner a few times and he has taken me for long walks even at absurd timings like 4am while we are working on a homework. We have had really good talks and we have also spent 6-7 hours together twice during a break. He readily agreed to be my date for a ball party on my birthday and he did really sweet romantic things for me on my bday night. He caught my hand when he realized it was cold and that I was shivering. He was also willing to carry my shoes,without me having to tell him anything, because he knew they were hurting my feet since I ordered a wrong size.

However, hes a little weird when were out of sight though. Hes not so enthusiastic about me when it comes to texting/online chats. Hell either reply after several hours/day later or not reply at all. Most of the times hell call me only when he needs help with some homework hes so different when we meet in person(as I described above).

Now the worse turn to the story. One of my classmates asked me out on a date. I told this to Ryan while we were dining together. He asked me what I would tell him, so I told him,Well,I think I would tell him the truth. I would tell him that Im sorry, I dont like you as more than a friend. I have feelings for someone else.
Booom!!! That was the biggest,dumbest mistake I ever made. I thought that my reply will get Ryan keen to know who I had feelings for and then I planned to tell him that it was him I was talking about. But,instead, he got all rude and weird. He pretended like hes least bothered to know who I was referring it to and that was the first time when he left me alone in the library at midnight and left for home. Things sort of normalized few days later but it was certainly not like before. My friends have been pushing me hard to tell him that I love him and they feel its the only way out. Infact, one of my guy friends even texted him 2 weeks ago saying that he thinks that I like him. He did not respond to that but he was good enough with me on a dorm party held the next day.

Suddenly Ryan distanced himself from everyone for the past 2 weeks. He wouldnt talk much to anyone and he looked sad. He prefers being alone more. However, I decided that I should tell him that I love him and so I texted him 4 days ago saying that I had to talk to him about something serious and I need to meet him in person. Two days ago, we got to spend some time together after the end of an exam. He asked me several times what was it that I had to tell him but I just kept him hanging on because I wanted to be mysterious. We got dinner together that night and I thought now I should tell him how I feel. The weird part is, we spent 2 hours together and out of those 2 hours we spent only 1 hour talking. The other 1 hour was an awkward silence and he was busy with his phone and he kept asking me about the talk and I kept him hanging. I even told him that I can't tell him that in front of everyone and I told him that I need a special mood to tell him. I think he still didn't catch the hint. Luckily, I somehow managed to get him open up to me and tell me why hes being sad and distant. He told me that he was losing 5k$ because of his indecisiveness. I tried comforting him and he felt okay that night but he went back to being the same the next day. Infact, he ignored me yesterday and I felt hurt. I feel like these days only Im the one trying to initiate a talk. I just messaged him on fb asking him how is his exam prep going? He read it but didn't reply me.

I really really like him and I know that probably me confessing my feelings is the only best way out but Im not sure if its a good idea considering his sudden change of behavior. Also, the fact that hes messed up right now compels me from not telling him. We always bump into each other after exams. Thats actually the only way how we get to spend some private time together. We have an exam this tuesday and Im planning to tell him but Im very nervous. Do you have any input on this?
I again apologize for the length but just thought that you should know the details so you could provide some proper input. Thanks! Smile
loveandormoney
Oh my goodness.

You playing games with him and You want to make him angry.

Out of his view
he is Your piano and if You dont like him any more
You throw him away.

Stop playing confessing games

only if You want to make him more angry

Regards

Ask
and I can answer more.
rx9876
It seems you're dealing with something you don't know.

If you're not sure about your feeling,
you could tell him you have some "special feeling" about you two,
but do not jump into the conclusion that you love him,
and ask how he thinks about this.

Please do not try to manipulate another person.
Holding the "serious thing" you said you will tell him will not make things easier.
You told him you want to tell him something which if fact he could guess what it is,
since your guy friend already told him.
Keira
loveandormoney wrote:
Oh my goodness.

You playing games with him and You want to make him angry.

Out of his view
he is Your piano and if You dont like him any more
You throw him away.

Stop playing confessing games

only if You want to make him more angry

Regards

Ask
and I can answer more.


Ermmm I have no idea why you said this but ya, I am not playing games. I already mentioned that I agree that telling him, "I would tell him I have feelings for someone else" was the worst, dumbest mistake I've ever made. I know I shouldn't have said that and hence I am asking for opinion as to how I can get this right and back to normal. Also, had I not liked him then I wouldn't have written this huge post and wasted my time and your time Smile Also, I am the piano in this case. He calls when he wants help with homework but when I call him for help..no response at all. It's just been this way lately though.
Keira
rx9876 wrote:
It seems you're dealing with something you don't know.


true. I don't know what he feels about me anymore. Dark thought.

rx9876 wrote:
If you're not sure about your feeling,
you could tell him you have some "special feeling" about you two,
but do not jump into the conclusion that you love him,
and ask how he thinks about this.


I am sure about my feelings. I like him more than a friend. And of course, I love him. If anything happens to him right now, I would be the first person to run and help him and this is something he knows and the entire class knows. Now yes, I'm not sure if I love him more than a friend though but I definitely like him a lot as more than a friend. Whenever any of our classmates see us together they always comment saying we look so happy together and most of them even think that we're dating but of course, that doesn't change the fact that we're not. Shocked

rx9876 wrote:
Please do not try to manipulate another person.
Holding the "serious thing" you said you will tell him will not make things easier.
You told him you want to tell him something which if fact he could guess what it is,
since your guy friend already told him.


even I assume that he probably guessed what it is but honestly,he's not so smart in these cases. Also, he's a shy type. Again, I don't know why you'd call it manipulation. There are two reasons why I am holding myself back from not telling him how I feel.
1) I am scared of his reaction towards this because it looks like he's not attracted to me much as before.Like I said, I'm the one who pursues him these days. (2) I still took the courage to tell him that night after exam but I held myself back because just then he told me how messed up he's been and the reason why he isolated himself from everyone for more than week. That's when I felt that me confessing my feelings would be more of like adding fuel to fire. I mean, I don't want him to think like, "Ok,so my life is already so messed up right now and now she is telling me that she has feelings for me." I don't want it to be burdensome for him.

It's all so messed up. I just wish I knew how to deal with this properly. He's never been in a relationship before. But one catcher,he told me he liked this girl in 6th grade and he asked her out but she rejected him in public.Since then he's taken an oath that he would only focus on academics and not on anything else. And I've been in one relationship before but things were good and easy on my side because the guy asked me out and he was the one to pursue me,unlike my current situation.
loveandormoney
Keira wrote:
Warning : This is long because there are 2 sides of the story.

I am a college freshmen and I like this guy. Lets name him Ryan. We both became good friends from the start of college and few months later I realized that I have started to like him as more than a friend. He loves spending time with me because he has asked me to accompany him to a concert,went out for dinner a few times and he has taken me for long walks even at absurd timings like 4am while we are working on a homework. We have had really good talks and we have also spent 6-7 hours together twice during a break. He readily agreed to be my date for a ball party on my birthday and he did really sweet romantic things for me on my bday night. He caught my hand when he realized it was cold and that I was shivering. He was also willing to carry my shoes,without me having to tell him anything, because he knew they were hurting my feet since I ordered a wrong size.

However, hes a little weird when were out of sight though. Hes not so enthusiastic about me when it comes to texting/online chats. Hell either reply after several hours/day later or not reply at all. Most of the times hell call me only when he needs help with some homework hes so different when we meet in person(as I described above).

Now the worse turn to the story. One of my classmates asked me out on a date. I told this to Ryan while we were dining together. He asked me what I would tell him, so I told him,Well,I think I would tell him the truth. I would tell him that Im sorry, I dont like you as more than a friend. I have feelings for someone else.
Booom!!! That was the biggest,dumbest mistake I ever made. I thought that my reply will get Ryan keen to know who I had feelings for and then I planned to tell him that it was him I was talking about. But,instead, he got all rude and weird. He pretended like hes least bothered to know who I was referring it to and that was the first time when he left me alone in the library at midnight and left for home. Things sort of normalized few days later but it was certainly not like before. My friends have been pushing me hard to tell him that I love him and they feel its the only way out. Infact, one of my guy friends even texted him 2 weeks ago saying that he thinks that I like him. He did not respond to that but he was good enough with me on a dorm party held the next day.

Suddenly Ryan distanced himself from everyone for the past 2 weeks. He wouldnt talk much to anyone and he looked sad. He prefers being alone more. However, I decided that I should tell him that I love him and so I texted him 4 days ago saying that I had to talk to him about something serious and I need to meet him in person. Two days ago, we got to spend some time together after the end of an exam. He asked me several times what was it that I had to tell him but I just kept him hanging on because I wanted to be mysterious. We got dinner together that night and I thought now I should tell him how I feel. The weird part is, we spent 2 hours together and out of those 2 hours we spent only 1 hour talking. The other 1 hour was an awkward silence and he was busy with his phone and he kept asking me about the talk and I kept him hanging. I even told him that I can't tell him that in front of everyone and I told him that I need a special mood to tell him. I think he still didn't catch the hint. Luckily, I somehow managed to get him open up to me and tell me why hes being sad and distant. He told me that he was losing 5k$ because of his indecisiveness. I tried comforting him and he felt okay that night but he went back to being the same the next day. Infact, he ignored me yesterday and I felt hurt. I feel like these days only Im the one trying to initiate a talk. I just messaged him on fb asking him how is his exam prep going? He read it but didn't reply me.

I really really like him and I know that probably me confessing my feelings is the only best way out but Im not sure if its a good idea considering his sudden change of behavior. Also, the fact that hes messed up right now compels me from not telling him. We always bump into each other after exams. Thats actually the only way how we get to spend some private time together. We have an exam this tuesday and Im planning to tell him but Im very nervous. Do you have any input on this?
I again apologize for the length but just thought that you should know the details so you could provide some proper input. Thanks! Smile



Good morning.
Where are games played:

"I am a college freshmen and I like this guy. Lets name him Ryan. We both became good friends from the start of college and few months later I realized that I have started to like him as more than a friend."

We name them
HE
and SHE

or better
SHE
and HE

SHE is playing a game:
I wait that he is doing. the decision.
SHE want to be dependent.

" He loves spending time with me because he has asked me to accompany him to a concert,went out for dinner a few times and he has taken me for long walks even at absurd timings like 4am while we are working on a homework."

SHE is playing a game
because
SHE is writing,
HE is spending time
and not
SHE is dated by him.

It is a police robber game.

"We have had really good talks and we have also spent 6-7 hours together twice during a break."
SHE and HE did not talk about SJE and HE but about the weather and basketball.

Remember: A human is not a car and a car You have to check.

"He readily agreed to be my date for a ball party on my birthday and he did really sweet romantic things for me on my bday night. "
She is checking the HE.
HE is collecting credits.


"He caught my hand when he realized it was cold and that I was shivering. He was also willing to carry my shoes,without me having to tell him anything, because he knew they were hurting my feet since I ordered a wrong size."
HE is collection credits and now there is a special discount.



"However, hes a little weird when were out of sight though. Hes not so enthusiastic about me when it comes to texting/online chats. Hell either reply after several hours/day later or not reply at all. Most of the times hell call me only when he needs help with some homework hes so different when we meet in person(as I described above)."
SHE is checking HIM.

Why SHE is not interesting in an honest talk with HIM?


"Now the worse turn to the story. One of my classmates asked me out on a date. I told this to Ryan while we were dining together. He asked me what I would tell him, so I told him,Well,I think I would tell him the truth. I would tell him that Im sorry, I dont like you as more than a friend. I have feelings for someone else."

NOW the car is checked during it is raining cats dogs.

"Booom!!! That was the biggest,dumbest mistake I ever made. I thought that my reply will get Ryan keen to know who I had feelings for and then I planned to tell him that it was him I was talking about. But,instead, he got all rude and weird. He pretended like hes least bothered to know who I was referring it to and that was the first time when he left me alone in the library at midnight and left for home. Things sort of normalized few days later but it was certainly not like before. My friends have been pushing me hard to tell him that I love him and they feel its the only way out. Infact, one of my guy friends even texted him 2 weeks ago saying that he thinks that I like him. He did not respond to that but he was good enough with me on a dorm party held the next day."

Now there is a checkup during thunder and lightning.
And the car has problems now.

It is true IRONIC with a car You cannot have an honest call.
This is the clear point to make every HE or every HIM angry.

"Suddenly Ryan"

There is no SUDDENLY
he must react on the angry aggression.


So try something new:
Be honest and nice.

Regards
Keira
hmm by that you mean just confess him my feelings?? I am planning to do that tonight. I am too nervous because I don't know his reaction. I don't want things to get weird between us.
rx9876
Keira wrote:
hmm by that you mean just confess him my feelings?? I am planning to do that tonight. I am too nervous because I don't know his reaction. I don't want things to get weird between us.


It must be one way or another.
Maybe he's not prepared for a relationship,
but you promised to told him whom you have feeling about.
Making him wonder who the person is a kind of manipulating,
and it obviously made him more anxious.

Just keep in mind that no matter how he responses (scared? awkward? ),
you can not ease his anxious when you are nervous too.
That's why I said you have to make up your mind.
If you're really sure about that, you can do what ever it takes to make it happen.
To get him ready, you have to be patient and nice.
loveandormoney
Quote:


that probably me confessing my feelings

I am sure about my feelings. I like him more than a friend. And of course, I love him. If anything happens to him right now, I would be the first person to run and help him and this is something he knows and the entire class knows. Now yes, I'm not sure if I love him more than a friend though but I definitely like him a lot as more than a friend. Whenever any of our classmates see us together they always comment saying we look so happy together and most of them even think that we're dating but of course, that doesn't change the fact that we're not.



even I assume that he probably guessed what it is but honestly,he's not so smart in these cases. Also, he's a shy type. Again, I don't know why you'd call it manipulation. There are two reasons why I am holding myself back from not telling him how I feel.
1) I am scared of his reaction towards this because it looks like he's not attracted to me much as before.Like I said, I'm the one who pursues him these days. (2) I still took the courage to tell him that night after exam but I held myself back because just then he told me how messed up he's been and the reason why he isolated himself from everyone for more than week. That's when I felt that me confessing my feelings would be more of like adding fuel to fire. I mean, I don't want him to think like, "Ok,so my life is already so messed up right now and now she is telling me that she has feelings for me." I don't want it to be burdensome for him.



" that probably me confessing my feelings"

Good morning?
Is love a crime?
Is sex a crime?

Is this a parents problem?

"I am sure about my feelings.
even I assume that he probably guessed what it is but honestly,he's not so smart in these cases."

Are You employer and he is the employee?
Is this the reason You do check ups?

" I am scared of his reaction towards this because it looks like he's not attracted to me much as before.Like I said, I'm the one who pursues him these days."

Checkup
employer and employee?

How about love?

"I don't want it to be burdensome for him."
How about truth?



Maybe You try something new:
To honest.


Regards
Keira
So as usual,our exam ended and I waited for him after exam so that we could get dinner(that's what we usually do) and then confess my feelings. He's always the last person to get out of everything so I waited till the exam hall was empty. So I gave up on my patience after waiting for half an hour outside and I called him 4 times in a 5 minute interval. I assume his phone was off because each time it would directly switch over to his voicemail. However, 5minutes later(after calling him the 4th time),he called me from some different random number. I was surprised to hear it was him. He told me that he had to leave early because he had some work with his classmates. He asked if I was still waiting for him and I told him the truth that I had left 5minutes ago after waiting for him for half an hour. Also, I told him that I really want to get done with "the talk" by tonight. He said he'd talk to me later and apologized for keeping me wait for long.
I wouldn't lie but I was at least 70% sure that he would call me up and plan on meeting tonight because he knew I waited so long especially to get done with talk but that didn't happen. He was online on facebook but he went off just as I got online. I don't know why is this happening. Now it's giving me even worse vibes of receiving a negative reaction from him on hearing about my feelings. Regardless,of course, I would still do it but yah,it's certainly making me nervous.
codegeek
I hope that his answer is positive, but even if it is negative, you'll at least be sure, and not have to live in this state of dilemma. Best of luck!
Keira
codegeek wrote:
I hope that his answer is positive, but even if it is negative, you'll at least be sure, and not have to live in this state of dilemma. Best of luck!


I really hope it is positive codegeek!! And you're right about the negative part as well. Thank you!! Smile
Keira
We bumped into each other outside our physics class today. All we did was say a hi and kept walking the opposite direction. Then we again met in the bus stop. There was a better bus coming behind but I purposely got into his bus. He gave me a "I know you're stalking me" smile and his ego was shining. We were not sitting together but we were sort of facing each other. It was a 20min bus ride and not once did we talk properly. After 15 awkward minutes,we looked at each other and he asked me "what happened?". I smiled and said nothing and asked him back and he replied a nothing as well. Then we got down from the bus and he asked me the same question again. "What happened" and I replied "Nothing. Why are you asking me that?". He said "Nothing. Just like that." Then I realized we wouldn't talk at all if I wouldn't say anything so I started asking him about his exams and classes. Then I reminded him again that I waited for half an hour for him. He said,"I would have messaged you if I wanted you to wait for me,Keira.Since I didn't message you,you did not have to wait." I felt bad with his response. I told him that I waited for him because I wanted to talk to him about something. After hearing that,all he said was "okay". He did not even say something like "Ok,so what is it? You could tell me now." or "If you want we could meet later today or tomorrow." He said nothing at all!! Just an "Okay". I feel extremely bad and hurt right now. Things are getting worse each day. Now, I don't even think that there's a 20% chance of him saying a yes. I'm afraid if I would just end up making a fool out of myself by confessing my feelings to him after seeing his drastic change in behavior.
truespeed
You're building this up to be more than it is,and confusing the hell out of him in the process,possibly he sees you as just friends,it is clear you want more,so why not just ask him,ask him if he would like to be more than friends,you don't have to confess your "feelings" for him,just tell him you like him,if he says he is fine with the way things are,accept it,and try not to let your feelings get in the way of what I assume is a good friendship,on the other hand he may say yes,but take it slow,don't throw the "love" word at him straight from the off.
TheGremlyn
If I was a guy dealing with this I'd be fed up and move on. I'm not sure what you're waiting for and he's clearly losing patience and it really just sounds like you're playing games. If you like him tell him you like him and want to go on a serious date or something. You keep talking about your hurt and your feelings but he has feelings too. I'd think if you really like him you'd consider his as well.
Keira
All right. What you guys said makes sense. Also, after giving it a lot of thought I feel telling him honestly is probably the best decision now. I was waiting all this while because I felt that my value would decrease in his eyes if I would tell him that I really like him. Also, I don't want to be "the easy to get" girl. I wanted him to pursue me like he used to before, or at least show me that he likes me more than a friend. Before he used to but now it's drastically fading.

But anyway, I guess, it's time that I do something about it because I highly doubt if he would take any further step. So, I am counting on tomorrow noon because it's a make or a break week. We have our final exams coming up in 2 weeks and then we have the summer break.So we won't be having any classes anymore. So tomorrow is the only day where we would get to spend few minutes together. So, yah, I really hope he's not busy after class tomorrow.
rx9876
Keira wrote:
So tomorrow is the only day where we would get to spend few minutes together. So, yah, I really hope he's not busy after class tomorrow.

I think you should learn something from the experience.
Don't hope.
You have lost enough when you're waiting & hesitating.
"Call" him or "text" him to arrange a time and place for your conversation.
Keira
rx9876 wrote:
Keira wrote:
So tomorrow is the only day where we would get to spend few minutes together. So, yah, I really hope he's not busy after class tomorrow.

I think you should learn something from the experience.
Don't hope.
You have lost enough when you're waiting & hesitating.
"Call" him or "text" him to arrange a time and place for your conversation.


He isn't responding to my texts. I texted him 5hours ago asking if he registered for our next fall semester so that we could take some common classes together. He didn't respond to it yet and I know he won't. He's been this way lately. And I would look desperate if I called because he can see me trying hard lately to make an effort even though he isn't responding to it.
loveandormoney
Keira wrote:
So as usual,our exam ended and I waited for him after exam so that we could get dinner(that's what we usually do) and then confess my feelings. He's always the last person to get out of everything so I waited till the exam hall was empty. So I gave up on my patience after waiting for half an hour outside and I called him 4 times in a 5 minute interval. I assume his phone was off because each time it would directly switch over to his voicemail. However, 5minutes later(after calling him the 4th time),he called me from some different random number. I was surprised to hear it was him. He told me that he had to leave early because he had some work with his classmates. He asked if I was still waiting for him and I told him the truth that I had left 5minutes ago after waiting for him for half an hour. Also, I told him that I really want to get done with "the talk" by tonight. He said he'd talk to me later and apologized for keeping me wait for long.
I wouldn't lie but I was at least 70% sure that he would call me up and plan on meeting tonight because he knew I waited so long especially to get done with talk but that didn't happen. He was online on facebook but he went off just as I got online. I don't know why is this happening. Now it's giving me even worse vibes of receiving a negative reaction from him on hearing about my feelings. Regardless,of course, I would still do it but yah,it's certainly making me nervous.




Good morning
You play again
Hide and Seek
and
Knight and Tower?

Do You really want to make him angry?
Why?

"So as usual,our exam ended and I waited for him after exam so that we could get dinner(that's what we usually do) and then confess my feelings. "
Very bad timing.
This is a moment to make him angry.


"He's always the last person to get out of everything"

Why
Why
Why?


I am stranger
and after Your 3 posts
I know him
and I know this.

You do kissing him and You dont know it.
Why?

"
So I gave up on my patience after waiting for half an hour outside and I called him 4 times in a 5 minute interval."

Did he throw a cake into Your face?
SORRY
I was expecting this.
Why are You so much cruel to him and to Yourself?

" I assume his phone was off"
This is wrong.
Because then
You tried once a day.

SO
If You do not want to make anybody angry
call them ONCE a day.


"However, 5minutes later(after calling him the 4th time),he called me from some different random number."

WHY?????????????????


"He said he'd talk to me later and apologized for keeping me wait for long."
Now You are angry, arent You?

"I wouldn't lie but I was at least 70% sure that he would call me up and plan on meeting tonight because he knew I waited so long especially to get done with talk but that didn't happen. "
You liked to destroy it.

" He was online on facebook but he went off just as I got online.2
WHY
WHY
WHY

Why do You like Your aggressive style?


" Now it's giving me even worse vibes of receiving a negative reaction from him on hearing about my feelings."

STOP
STOP
Being aggressive against him.


AGAIN
Change Your behaviour.
Try something new: Be honest and soft.

Regards
Mevans9860
To let him know your feelings and not hold it back, If you hold your feelings back then in the long run you will end up hurting yourself, Just let him know how you feel and if he doesn't feel the same about you then at least you told him how you felt.
Keira
Yes,I have decided that I am definitely for sure telling him that I have feelings for him but now the worse thing is that it seems like he's avoiding me. I thought he's still depressed over the money but today I saw him behaving normal with his other guy friends. I don't know how I could get him to talk to me properly while he's avoiding me. I hope me confessing my feelings doesn't backfire me instead :\
rx9876
Keira wrote:
Yes,I have decided that I am definitely for sure telling him that I have feelings for him but now the worse thing is that it seems like he's avoiding me. I thought he's still depressed over the money but today I saw him behaving normal with his other guy friends. I don't know how I could get him to talk to me properly while he's avoiding me. I hope me confessing my feelings doesn't backfire me instead :\


I lost my investment in Gold a lot recently.
It's very stressful, and especially the mistake was made by myself.
I guess you do not invest, so don't talk about this subject with him.
Your insufficient knowledge will make him feel bad during the conversion.
"How can you say that? You even don't know how to invest."
Something like that.
At least that's my thought when one of my friends told me to buy more Gold.

It's great that you decided to tell him.
Don't be afraid to call him.
That will not make you desperate,
but losing him does.
Since he did so much for you to make you happy,
it's time for you to pay back.

Relationship is like dancing.
Someone need to lead, and the other one need to cooperate.

Hope you lead well this time.
Keira
I agree with you but he simply wouldn't respond to my texts/calls. I don't know why he is suddenly pulling away so hard. I think I should just go right up to his face and tell him that I've got to tell him something important and he HAS to listen to it no matter what. We have a study period next week so mostly all classes would be shut which means we wont get to see each other. the next week after that is our finals week so both of us will be busy studying. And after that,we directly have summer break and we'll be oceans afar from other for 3 months. So, yah, I can't think of any sane ideas. Feel free to hit me up.
truespeed
At a guess,you told him you liked someone,assuming he always liked you,and you didn't tell him it was him you liked,he will probably assume you were talking about someone other than him.

That is possibly the reason why he is now avoiding you.
Keira
truespeed wrote:
At a guess,you told him you liked someone,assuming he always liked you,and you didn't tell him it was him you liked,he will probably assume you were talking about someone other than him.

That is possibly the reason why he is now avoiding you.


hmm yup that could be true but the whole "I like someone" incident happened like more than 2 weeks ago. True,he drastically changed that moment onward but the situation still wasn't this bad. These past 3 days have been even worse. Why would the situation worsen so much? Besides,a week after that incident, one of my guy friends sent him a text saying "hey dude..I think she really likes you.Just though you should know." He didn't respond to that at all but he was good with me the next morning but he again got back to his weird self the day after onward.
truespeed
Honestly,I don't know,I am not a teenager anymore and it is difficult for me to relate to the teenage mindset,it is clear you are both young and with that comes all the insecurities of youth,based on what you have said I would say if he changed after you told him you liked someone,and has gotten worse since,then he either knows you like him and he is avoiding you because it isn't reciprocal and he doesn't want to have the "conversation".

Or,he does like you,but as he has no real experience of relationships he won't pick up on your signals so when you say "I like someone" he may not jump to the conclusion you want him to.

Just text him,say the person you liked was him,if he is interested he will follow it up,if not you know where you stand.
loveandormoney
Keira wrote:
We bumped into each other outside our physics class today. All we did was say a hi and kept walking the opposite direction. Then we again met in the bus stop. There was a better bus coming behind but I purposely got into his bus. He gave me a "I know you're stalking me" smile and his ego was shining. We were not sitting together but we were sort of facing each other. It was a 20min bus ride and not once did we talk properly. After 15 awkward minutes,we looked at each other and he asked me "what happened?". I smiled and said nothing and asked him back and he replied a nothing as well. Then we got down from the bus and he asked me the same question again. "What happened" and I replied "Nothing. Why are you asking me that?". He said "Nothing. Just like that." Then I realized we wouldn't talk at all if I wouldn't say anything so I started asking him about his exams and classes. Then I reminded him again that I waited for half an hour for him. He said,"I would have messaged you if I wanted you to wait for me,Keira.Since I didn't message you,you did not have to wait." I felt bad with his response. I told him that I waited for him because I wanted to talk to him about something. After hearing that,all he said was "okay". He did not even say something like "Ok,so what is it? You could tell me now." or "If you want we could meet later today or tomorrow." He said nothing at all!! Just an "Okay". I feel extremely bad and hurt right now. Things are getting worse each day. Now, I don't even think that there's a 20% chance of him saying a yes. I'm afraid if I would just end up making a fool out of myself by confessing my feelings to him after seeing his drastic change in behavior.






Good morning.

Again You play again HIDE+SEEK.
Ask Yourself, why he is avoiding You. Is it because of the bad weather?

We bumped into each other outside our physics class today. All we did was say a hi and kept walking the opposite direction.
Hide+Seek?
Can You understand, this way You make him angry.
So please stop to be aggressive.
Give him a chance.


What a You waiting for?
The frog is buying an airplane?

"Then we again met in the bus stop."
Hide+Seek.

There was a better bus coming behind but I purposely got into his bus.
Hide+Seek
Fishermen and fish.

"He gave me a "I know you're stalking me" smile and his ego was shining."
Why are You so much aggressive with him.
Why dont You want to give him a chance?

Did You read something about the word "Sorry"?

"We were not sitting together but we were sort of facing each other."
Hide+Seek
Are You waiting, he is jumping out of the driving bus?

Why dont You like to make him smile or laugh?
Why do You like to make him angry?

"It was a 20min bus ride and not once did we talk properly. "
Hitchcock would be surprised.


"After 15 awkward minutes,we looked at each other and he asked me "what happened?"."
This is the third try of him for marry her and have sex with her.

But the woman says NO NO NO!!!

"I smiled and said nothing"
Why do You punish him?

Do You like it?

" Then we got down from the bus and he asked me the same question again. "What happened" and I replied "Nothing. Why are you asking me that?"."
And he was not running away after You insult?

"Then I realized we wouldn't talk at all if I wouldn't say anything so I started asking him about his exams and classes."
Hide+Seek.

" Then I reminded him again that I waited for half an hour for him."
Do You want to play his mother?


"After hearing that,all he said was "okay". "
More then Your silent smiling.
What are You expecting?
Are You expecting a man ist crawling on his knees following Your bus and singing "Blowin in the wind"?

"He did not even say something like "Ok,so what is it? You could tell me now.""
After You attacks and insults?

"He said nothing at all!!"
You smiled and said nothing.
He is doing the same.
So who is wrong?

" I feel extremely bad and hurt right now."
I can understand his.
After an attack all humans feel bad.

"Things are getting worse each day."
What kind of things.
There are no things.
There is only Your game.

" up making a fool o"
YES
You did it in the bus.
Why dont You like to be honest but make a fool of Yourself and make him angry.

What is the aim of Your game?

" his drastic change in behavior."
Are You dancing?=
Turning around.
He tried to contact You also in the bus and You are aggressive.

So again:
Try something new:

Be honest and relaxed and avoid to be aggressive with this man.

Give him a chance

Regards
Keira
Ok another update. so today was practically the worst experience I've had with him. I was heading to the physics library and so was he UNTIL he saw me heading there too. I went over and told him a hey and he smiled at me and made some silly excuse saying that he's suddenly decided to go eat something somewhere instead of heading to the library with me. Then I ran and grabbed his arms and requested him to stop so that I could get done with the talk. He,surprisingly, pulled off my arm and left saying "No,keira..I have something important to do." I told him please but he just kept increasing his speed,smiled and said "really..I have something to do." and then we walked off the opposite direction.

Then one of my friends is his physics teammate and she spoke to him about us. She casually asked him,"Hey is everything ok between keira and you?" He casually said yeah..why? Then she said, "No because keira and I keep teasing each other with your name and usually we always just laugh about it.But today suddenly she said she didn't want to talk about it. Hence, i asked." He again casually replied saying "yeah,I'm focusing more on academics this week." Then she asked,"Keira and you are close friends right?" Then he said," yeah but I don't want to just stick to one person. I want to make more friends."
I wouldn't lie but yes,I was hurt when my friend told me that. I feel like his feelings just changed too soon.
Then he saw me in the dining court and he passed by me while I was talking to my group of friends. He just smiled and left. I don't see any chance. I'm hurt but I guess that's the way it is. Smile
loveandormoney
truespeed wrote:
You're building this up to be more than it is,and confusing the hell out of him in the process,possibly he sees you as just friends,it is clear you want more,so why not just ask him,ask him if he would like to be more than friends,you don't have to confess your "feelings" for him,just tell him you like him,if he says he is fine with the way things are,accept it,and try not to let your feelings get in the way of what I assume is a good friendship,on the other hand he may say yes,but take it slow,don't throw the "love" word at him straight from the off.



Good morming.
Is it crazy for a woman to give a little tenderness.
Is it the duty in the year 2013 to be aggressive as woman with the man?

"You're building this up to be more than it is"
This is wrong.
She is not interested in him.
When he did ask her something she is smiling and silent.
That is the problem.
Maybe she is looking for a man for show him her parents so that her parents are proud.

If she would be a little interested in him at once he would ask for a date.

"and confusing the hell out of him in the process,"
A confused woman would be honest.
She wants make him to dance for her.

"possibly he sees you as just friends"
If You are interested for sex in a person and the person is seeing You as friend
then You will have a relationship with sex when You are friendly.
But she is refusing to be friendly.

"it is clear you want more,2
NO
NO
NO
If she would be interested in him, she would not fight in the bus with him.
Or do You also expect, relationship is fighting and being aggressive.

Make him smile.
Show a little tenderness.
Stop being aggressive.
Or is relationship: You are my enemy?

"so why not just ask him,ask him if he would like to be more than friends,you don't have to confess your "feelings" for him"
She is refusing to be honest.
I told this from the beginning.
She likes to play HIDE+SEEK with him.

"if he says he is fine with the way things are,accept it"
Sorry
this is wrong.
Did You ever talk with a boy or a man?
OK
Watch a basketball game.
And then watch the men in the audience.
Men and boys say the whole day the sentence: "All things are fine."
This is typical for men.
But the sentence has nothing to say.


A woman should know
there is a difference between girl and boy.
Most times Your parents explain this to You.


"but take it slow,don't throw the "love" word at him straight from the off"
I see.
You also play chess with men.
Do You have good experiences with that.
Here You can see, it is a catastrophe.

So again.
Truth is the solution. Stop playing games.
Solution is
make him smile and laugh and stop to make him angry.
Try tenderness and stop to be aggressive.

Regards
Keira
loveandormoney wrote:
truespeed wrote:
You're building this up to be more than it is,and confusing the hell out of him in the process,possibly he sees you as just friends,it is clear you want more,so why not just ask him,ask him if he would like to be more than friends,you don't have to confess your "feelings" for him,just tell him you like him,if he says he is fine with the way things are,accept it,and try not to let your feelings get in the way of what I assume is a good friendship,on the other hand he may say yes,but take it slow,don't throw the "love" word at him straight from the off.



Good morming.
Is it crazy for a woman to give a little tenderness.
Is it the duty in the year 2013 to be aggressive as woman with the man?

"You're building this up to be more than it is"
This is wrong.
She is not interested in him.
When he did ask her something she is smiling and silent.
That is the problem.
Maybe she is looking for a man for show him her parents so that her parents are proud.

If she would be a little interested in him at once he would ask for a date.

"and confusing the hell out of him in the process,"
A confused woman would be honest.
She wants make him to dance for her.

"possibly he sees you as just friends"
If You are interested for sex in a person and the person is seeing You as friend
then You will have a relationship with sex when You are friendly.
But she is refusing to be friendly.

"it is clear you want more,2
NO
NO
NO
If she would be interested in him, she would not fight in the bus with him.
Or do You also expect, relationship is fighting and being aggressive.

Make him smile.
Show a little tenderness.
Stop being aggressive.
Or is relationship: You are my enemy?

"so why not just ask him,ask him if he would like to be more than friends,you don't have to confess your "feelings" for him"
She is refusing to be honest.
I told this from the beginning.
She likes to play HIDE+SEEK with him.

"if he says he is fine with the way things are,accept it"
Sorry
this is wrong.
Did You ever talk with a boy or a man?
OK
Watch a basketball game.
And then watch the men in the audience.
Men and boys say the whole day the sentence: "All things are fine."
This is typical for men.
But the sentence has nothing to say.


A woman should know
there is a difference between girl and boy.
Most times Your parents explain this to You.


"but take it slow,don't throw the "love" word at him straight from the off"
I see.
You also play chess with men.
Do You have good experiences with that.
Here You can see, it is a catastrophe.

So again.
Truth is the solution. Stop playing games.
Solution is
make him smile and laugh and stop to make him angry.
Try tenderness and stop to be aggressive.

Regards


Just one thing loveandmoney,please read my latest update which I commented.
I was being friendly but today he pulled it off totally by avoiding me and by telling my friend,"Yeah I cant just stick to one person. I want to make more friends." It is one thing to be friendly and loving towards someone and another thing thing to allow yourself to be treated as a doormat. Now it feels like he KNOWS that i'd tell him that I have feelings for him which is why he's probably avoiding me and pulling away
truespeed
^^^ I think you're being a little hard on her,she is young and in love,she may not be handling this situation as well as she could,and it may not end the way she wants it to,but I guess it's all part of growing up,you live and learn.
Duoiuoi_V
Hmm... I feel that you tried to send an implicit message that you like him but he'd never response..

From my feeling when I read your story, maybe he had someone else in his mind already? When I was a college fresh, I used to like one of my senior but he always ignore all my "messages." I was seriously hurt, but then I asked myself: "What else do I want him to do?"

That time I decided to hold back and try to forget him. Now he is happy with the girl he likes, I avoid seeing him when not necessary (he is a tutor of a module I am taking, so we meet frequently). I am not sure that decision is right or wrong, but I have to continue my life anyway, without somebody I like a lot. I see it as a chance to focus on many things else: friends, studying,... Just self-comfort, haha

Through your story, I feel that he knows your feeling but just trying to hold you back. Maybe he has his own reason. Btw, you two can hardly be normal friends again. So if you afraid he'll get annoyed, you may choose to hold back. But if you want to give yourself a chance, go ahead. He has known anyway, what you need is just the answer. But prepare to get what you don't expected. It may hurt but it may give you a chance to make up your mind, either be with him or forget him.

I know what I've written is somewhat "useless, theoretical". I don't know both you two, so don't know what else to say. Really hope you ll overcome this and be happy Smile

Be brave and believe in your final decision, whatever it is.

All the best Smile

http://wallpapers.free-review.net/wallpapers/42/Heart_shaped_red_rose.jpg
Keira
It's so hard to decide what to do now. I mean,him telling "Yeah I can't stick to one person I need more friends." was definitely a red flag waiving. However,there are few things we need to consider
1) He hasn't been in a relationship before
2) He doesn't have any girl on his mind. The only girl he liked a lot was the one who publicly rejected him on the 6th grade and she has a bf now. If he's ever showed interest in someone lately for long,then that's me (his bestie told me that)
3) He's the epitome of nerdiness. We both are GPA freaks but it takes him longer time to grasp the material.I am more like the smart work types and he's more like the typical hard working types. And we have our final exams coming up in less than 2 weeks. So that could be a possible reason too?
4) Maybe he's not ready for a relationship because he's a bigger social butterfly than what I am.
5) He is THE most indecisive person I've ever known. He accepts that too. And,he gets confused too much.

I am not trying to reassure myself or setting any false hopes. It's just that I don't know what step to take next after today's incident. Time is my biggest enemy right now because we have finals in 2 weeks and then directly summer for 3 months. After that, we both will be in different departments and he's moving out of the dorm next semester and staying in an apartment. I just wish that I do something and he somehow reconnects with his inner feelings and realize that all these months of togetherness was not a "just good friend" typed relationship. It was more than that.
loveandormoney
TheGremlyn wrote:
If I was a guy dealing with this I'd be fed up and move on. I'm not sure what you're waiting for and he's clearly losing patience and it really just sounds like you're playing games. If you like him tell him you like him and want to go on a serious date or something. You keep talking about your hurt and your feelings but he has feelings too. I'd think if you really like him you'd consider his as well.




Good morning
I am sorry
I did read all posts
also this:

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:59 am Post subject:

This morning are 4 women also around in the office
and during breakfast
we were reading the whole thread together.

Result:

"If I was a guy dealing with this I'd be fed up and move on"
YES
YES
YES
The woman wants to make him angry with her aggressive behaviour.
She wants to say he is stupid and wrong and she is using this for fighting
also in the post:


Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:59 am Post subject:

HIDE+SEEK

Police she is that
Robber he is that out of her view


" I'm not sure what you're waiting for and he's clearly losing patience"
Yes
this is the reason
why he is switching the internet off when she is coming aroung
that is the reason he cannot answer to her phone calls.


"
it really just sounds like you're playing games.
it really just sounds like you're playing games.
it really just sounds like you're playing games."

YES she is doing that
yes
she is continuing doing that.


"If you like him tell him you like him and want to go on a serious date or something."

The woman is not interesed in that.
She is doing bus attacks.

" You keep talking about your hurt"

Who told the woman or the women
men are interested in blood and trouble?

She is asking for mercy,
like asking a doctor for mercy.

"I'd think if you really like him you'd consider his as well."
YES

And like You said
she is not interested
he has feelings.
She is not interested in him and she is not curious.

She is playing a game with him and he must be an object.

When he was talking to her
she was smiling and silent.

Regards
Keira
So, he said he needs "more space".
Could anyone just tell me the basic rules of behaving when something likes this comes up?
I did text him once but he interpreted my message wrong. He thought I was questioning him if one of my classmates(who doesn't like me much and he talks to him) is responsible behind him distancing himself from me. So that's when he told me that no one has anything to do with this. He just wanted more space. So I just replied him back saying "You misread my text but that's ok. all is good Razz"
That was it.

I have been trying to be happier so that he sees me that him wanting space hasn't affected me.
Also, I have been trying my best to see to it that he doesn't get to see me after classes because I don't want him to think I'm stalking him.
Any more pointers anyone?

This is so strange. Of all the things I never saw this coming because we don't hang out together so often. It's always just an hour of dinner after exams and sometimes during thursdays. Also, we don't talk or text each other that often. It's only when either of us needs something. I don't know where is the "need more space" thing coming from. So weird and confusing.
loveandormoney
Quote:

So, he said he needs "more space".



STOP
being aggressive.
This is the meaning of his sentence.

Or in other words:

Please stop to make him feel guilty.

Or answer here in the forum
why do You like to be aggressive against him?








Keira wrote:
All right. What you guys said makes sense. Also, after giving it a lot of thought I feel telling him honestly is probably the best decision now. I was waiting all this while because I felt that my value would decrease in his eyes if I would tell him that I really like him. Also, I don't want to be "the easy to get" girl. I wanted him to pursue me like he used to before, or at least show me that he likes me more than a friend. Before he used to but now it's drastically fading.

But anyway, I guess, it's time that I do something about it because I highly doubt if he would take any further step. So, I am counting on tomorrow noon because it's a make or a break week. We have our final exams coming up in 2 weeks and then we have the summer break.So we won't be having any classes anymore. So tomorrow is the only day where we would get to spend few minutes together. So, yah, I really hope he's not busy after class tomorrow.



Good morning
" Also, after giving it a lot of thought I feel telling him honestly is probably the best decision now."

But You do not do it.

" I was waiting all this while because I felt that my value would decrease in his eyes if I would tell him that I really like him."
Do You want to buy a car?

" Also, I don't want to be "the easy to get" girl."

This we can see all.
You want to make him angry with You every day
example: the dramatic bus.

"I wanted him to pursue me like he used to before, or at least show me that he likes me more than a friend. Before he used to but now it's drastically fading"

Is he a dog?

"But anyway, I guess, it's time that I do something about it because I highly doubt if he would take any further step."
Are You interested in bad men?

"So tomorrow is the only day where we would get to spend few minutes together. So, yah, I really hope he's not busy after class tomorrow."
HIDE+SEEK
The ways to make a man angry.


Or in other words:

" Also, I don't want to be "the easy to get" girl."

" Also, I don't want to be "the easy to get" girl."

" Also, I don't want to be "the easy to get" girl."


Then You continue Your fighting.

Regards
rx9876
Keira wrote:
So, he said he needs "more space".
This is so strange. Of all the things I never saw this coming because we don't hang out together so often. It's always just an hour of dinner after exams and sometimes during thursdays. Also, we don't talk or text each other that often. It's only when either of us needs something. I don't know where is the "need more space" thing coming from. So weird and confusing.

That's really common between people.
No matter what relationship they are,
people need their own space and time to do something they want to do.

Maybe you could observe other mature couples like your parents, relatives, or neighbors.
You'll realized that even couples have their own space and time,
so it goes without saying friends.
Sorry I have to say this term, but you are.

At least there is a long vocation, you can do some interesting activities,
and wait for next semester.
Maybe you will change.
Maybe he will change.
Maybe both of you will change.
Who knows.
loveandormoney
Quote:

I think you should learn something from the experience.
Don't hope.
You have lost enough when you're waiting & hesitating.
"Call" him or "text" him to arrange a time and place for your conversation.





Good morning.



" Also, I don't want to be "the easy to get" girl."

He understood this.


"I think you should learn something from the experience.
Don't hope. "
YES
The woman should see
she should change her behaviour
because being aggressive is not helpful.

"You have lost enough when you're waiting & hesitating. "
Why do people think, to feel bad can reach aims?

""Call" him or "text" him to arrange a time and place for your conversation."
BUT
this is the problem:

" Also, I don't want to be "the easy to get" girl."

Regards
tingkagol
Coming from a guy, let me just say it's over. Based on what I've read, he doesn't seem to have the same feelings you have for him.

But just to be sure, and to put the nail in the coffin, I would suggest you write him a lengthy letter. He's avoiding you right now right? Don't write one of those playful, teasing letters. Write and explain everything, be completely honest, and don't leave anything unturned. The last thing you want is a short letter that barely explains anything other than the fact that you like him - and getting no reply. Screw that. Write everything down. Make sure the content of that letter will be a make or break deal for your continued feelings for him. Just honestly say you'll stop if he says no or if he doesn't reply at all.

The ball's in his court after that. His next move will tell you if you should move on... or stay in wonderland.

Don't be sad. Smile It might seem like the end of the world, but you're living life this very minute. It's feelings like these that make you feel really "alive". Take it all in. Smile
loveandormoney
Quote:

He isn't responding to my texts. I texted him 5hours ago asking if he registered for our next fall semester so that we could take some common classes together. He didn't respond to it yet and I know he won't. He's been this way lately. And I would look desperate if I called because he can see me trying hard lately to make an effort even though he isn't responding to it.


Good morning.
Sorry
You are wrong.
He is answering and responding in the same way like You.
In the bus
he is asking You and You close mouth and smile
so he is doing the same.

So where is Your difference between women and men?


" I texted him 5hours ago asking if he registered for our next fall semester so that we could take some common classes together."
And because Your question is not true
he cannot answer.
You are not his teacher.
HIDE+SEEK

"He didn't respond to it yet and I know he won't"
So
why do You continue to provoke him?

"He's been this way lately. And I would look desperate if I called because he can see me trying hard lately to make an effort even though he isn't responding to it."

Sorry
You are wrong.
You are not asking
so he cannot answer.

Regards

Again.
Be friendly
but then You will answer here:

" Also, I don't want to be "the easy to get" girl."
Keira
So we got out of our physics class and we bumped into each other. I had on my mind that he told me that he wanted more space. Hence, I just smiled at him and left. However,he smiled at me and stood there for a second expecting me to come to him and talk. But I had to leave because I had to catch the bus. Then he came to the bus stop since we both had to catch the same bus. I was listening to my ipod and he came to me of his own(after so many weeks) and told me a hi again and asked "what happened?" I smiled and replied "Nothing.But looks like something happened to you because your eyes are red." Then we spoke 2 more sentences and the bus came. Usually,it's always like..the bus comes and we get in together. However, this time all I did was say,"oh the bus is here" and I started walking without waiting for him or looking back. HE WAS SHOCKED by my behavior because all this time I have been a bit too clingy and he could started to smell my desperation. So he wanted to play revenge so he did not even talk to me on the bus and he was full time occupied with his phone. I casually asked him how's his preparation for final exams going but he didn't even look at me and all he replied was "good".

Then total silence again. Then our destination arrived. We both always wait for each other after getting down,then talk for few minutes and then leave. However, this time I got down before him and I walked off without telling him a bye and without looking back. I could tell..He was shocked again. I must have been a bit harsh here I guess but my friends felt I did the right thing since he was the one who initiated the "I want space" talk.

Then I was in his dorm with my class teammates. He came there with his teammates too and he sat right in front of me. We both faced each other for the first half an hour and then we felt it got awkward so he got up and sat the other way round showing me his back. We were there for 4.5 hours but he didn't speak to me even once. All we did was see what the other person was doing at times. Then he left without a bye.

Now, I know he is shocked by my behavior and he knows that I am not desperate anymore. Also, he was avoiding me because I told him that I had to finish "the talk" but now he knows that I am not desperate anymore so he at least came to me of his own to talk. I am now planning to being friendly again. Now in one go but slowly back to being like before. I just wanted him to see what he's missing. That's all.
And again,your sensible inputs are appreciated. Correct me if I am wrong. Smile
tingkagol
I think the other guy who's posting on here is right. Stop playing games. It's really annoying. You're definitely going to lose him with these stupid games. I think you should just be honest and up front about it and get on with your life.

...then again, I have a feeling you're just trolling.
Keira
tingkagol wrote:


...then again, I have a feeling you're just trolling.


Updating on my current happenings with him and just because I don't follow every member's opinion here doesn't make me a troll. And also, I am a student and I certainly don't have way too much time to write fake long stories on some website to get people to answer and then write down huge updates.
I am here,because it's a forum where people share their problems and ask for opinion and thoughts.
loveandormoney
Mevans9860 wrote:
To let him know your feelings and not hold it back, If you hold your feelings back then in the long run you will end up hurting yourself, Just let him know how you feel and if he doesn't feel the same about you then at least you told him how you felt.


Good morning.

This is the problem of many women
and also the problem of many married man:

"To let him know your feelings and not hold it back,"

This is right:

This is wrong:

To let him know your feelings by talking"

" If you hold your feelings back then in the long run you will end up hurting yourself,"
YES
HIDE+SEEK


"Just let him know how you feel and if he doesn't feel the same"
This is good.


"you told him how you felt."
This is bad.

Regards
tingkagol
Keira wrote:
tingkagol wrote:
...then again, I have a feeling you're just trolling.

Updating on my current happenings with him and just because I don't follow every member's opinion here doesn't make me a troll. And also, I am a student and I certainly don't have way too much time to write fake long stories on some website to get people to answer and then write down huge updates.
I am here,because it's a forum where people share their problems and ask for opinion and thoughts.

Fair enough.

So I take it you still haven't told him? So much for people's opinions and thoughts. Rolling Eyes

I'm sorry if I come off a bit crude, but I'm all too familiar with women who wait and play games. It's quite annoying to be honest.
loveandormoney
Keira wrote:
Yes,I have decided that I am definitely for sure telling him that I have feelings for him but now the worse thing is that it seems like he's avoiding me. I thought he's still depressed over the money but today I saw him behaving normal with his other guy friends. I don't know how I could get him to talk to me properly while he's avoiding me. I hope me confessing my feelings doesn't backfire me instead :\



Good morning. This post is now more then a week old.
"I have decided"?
But do You like to betray Yourself?

"it seems like he's avoiding me. "
You did the same.
You do the same.
And You plan You will do the same: Ignore Your own decision.
Give him a very small chance.

What do You expect?
A pillow will fall tomorrow down from the sky to the grass
with the words
"Kiss her"?

And then there will be an accident because he forgot his glasses?

"I thought he's still depressed over the money but today I saw him behaving normal with his other guy friends."
Are You a spy?

" I don't know how I could get him to talk to me properly while he's avoiding me."
That is the reason
why he is avoiding You.
HIDE+SEEK

"I hope me confessing my feelings doesn't backfire me instead"
You think
smiling
silence
and looking to the floor is sexy and attractive to him.

Regards
jamesparker
DO not confuse, just be real , clear and sincere.
loveandormoney
jamesparker wrote:
DO not confuse, just be real , clear and sincere.


Dont confuse Yourself.
This makes Your darling sad.
Jones2020
Stop playing with his feelings and tell him how you really feel
loveandormoney
Jones2020 wrote:
Stop playing with his feelings and tell him how you really feel


Love isnt a crime, isnt it.
Extreme-Codes
in plain simple terms , listen to your heart ... tell him how you feel about it and dont hold anything back , if he was a true friend then he would realize where your coming from
loveandormoney
Extreme-Codes wrote:
in plain simple terms , listen to your heart ... tell him how you feel about it and dont hold anything back , if he was a true friend then he would realize where your coming from



listen to your heart

Stomach is better.
Example:

Afraid.
OH we talk about afraid.
Then the heart must give a bad advice.
Related topics
10 rules of india film making
Gamers
Dems: these are merely the facts
Can any girl help me out?
Is there such thing as a soul mate?
Fall in Love with a Best Friend
Windows is freer than Linux
URGENT!! ANSWERS UNTIL TOMMOROW
What Religion are You?
Proposal to posters on this forum
Catholic Bigotry once again raises its ugly head.
One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
Afraid of Something Good
Problems with the Humanities
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.