FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any problem in gmail?

sudipbanerjee
Is there any problem in gmail? I am trying to send some documents of very little size. No attachment is taking.
badai
you can always check here: http://www.google.com/appsstatus
sudipbanerjee
badai wrote:

Thanks for help.
Nyasro
yup there was an error
XchaosX
No I never had the problem but I know on my PC when I open IE 9 and go to gmail I get some message that that some features are disabled though.
sudipbanerjee
No I think there are some problems in gmail. Some of my friend also states that gmail is running very slowly. Chat option is becoming disable in a regular interval.
standready
I have not experienced any problems with gmail including talk.
Deline
In my country I think its normal... o.O
cybersa
badai wrote:

Thanks bro! for this useful link.
Now only i know this link. Wink
deanhills
I was pretty amazed today with my gmail account. I last used it about 10 days ago. Then when I opened it today it did something weird like ask me for my cell number that I chose to skip as it did provide me with that option. I then found my account empty of all of my e-mails. The only part that was recognizable were the folders I had created. However they were all empty and the saved posts gone. Fortunately it is not an account that I use for my important e-mails and luckily so. Wonder what could have happened to it?
william
deanhills wrote:
I was pretty amazed today with my gmail account. I last used it about 10 days ago. Then when I opened it today it did something weird like ask me for my cell number that I chose to skip as it did provide me with that option. I then found my account empty of all of my e-mails. The only part that was recognizable were the folders I had created. However they were all empty and the saved posts gone. Fortunately it is not an account that I use for my important e-mails and luckily so. Wonder what could have happened to it?

I've heard of this before. Are your contacts still intact? Do you have any emails when you click on "All Mail"?
Radar
deanhills wrote:

Those are two separate things, I would believe. The asking for a phone number has become a standard way of Google wanting authentication for password recovery, etc.

The other problem... I have no idea.
jajarvin
Gmail has been working well. I have no complains.