FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hmm.. Perhaps a chance for misusers?

waiteck
Maybe I think that misusers of Frihost who have their accounts banned should be given a chance, but for a price. Like they need to have a few hundred fri$ deducted from their forums account and their points should never hit <40 ( with no spamming) and they will be able to use their hosting accounts again. So, I thought they should be given a chance. Smile
n0obie4life
Great suggestion.

But only would be good when the warning system comes out.
bananaphone
Nope - you spam, you should get booted.
Unless you are new and don't know.
mustaq
i think frihost is not cheap like other host who really force on user well frihost give chance for every one that really great that why i stick here
well the people who abouse the servie like having illigal stuff and other there should be ban no warning or excuse
Bondings
If someone was caught abusing this service, then he won't get a second chance to do it again.

I don't ban a lot of people, certainly if they already have a hosting account. I sometimes ban new users if all their posts are spam. If they really want a hosting account, then they can register another account.

A person who spammed these forums and has been warned about it several times already, before he got banned, won't change.
gonzo
bananaphone wrote:
Nope - you spam, you should get booted.

That'd be great

AFTER

there's a concise definition of spam.
n0obie4life
If we do instantly ban spammers,

the population of banned users on this forum will be 90% of the total registered and active users Wink
waiteck
By giving these people a chance, there will also be a chance for more people using this forums effectively.