FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where is Zaxacongrejo?

twotrophy
Has anyone seen Zaxacongrejo lately? I noticed that he has not been posting for some time now. Was he banned for not citing sources on posts? Can a moderator or an administrator confirm this? Does anyone have any other way to contact him other than through Frihost?
Peterssidan
He has not been posting for a bit more than 2 weeks, and he has been away for more than a week before. I wouldn't start worry before the points go negative, which is one month from now.
Vanilla
He's not banned, that I can tell.
twotrophy
Thank you Vanilla for confirming that he is not banned. I guess that he is probably not vacation or something has happened with his life at the moment. We would have to wait and ask him what has happened when he comes back.
deanhills
I'm sure Zaxa will be thrilled that he has been missed. No better way to value a member. Very Happy
twotrophy
Deanhills, would you miss me if I become inactive for a long period of time or write a similar thread? It would be better to write a notice when you plan to be unusually inactive for a certain period of time.
deanhills
twotrophy wrote:
Deanhills, would you miss me if I become inactive for a long period of time or write a similar thread? It would be better to write a notice when you plan to be unusually inactive for a certain period of time.
I probably would miss you, but I wouldn't make a thread about it. I'd also wait for a month or longer before I really got worried. Thing is this environment is one where people come and go on a regular basis. Those who are absent may be on a long holiday, or temporary leave of absence or busy with exams. Some members also are seasonal in their posting, i.e. they'll be away for a few months, then back for a few months. We are quite used to that. I am naturally attached to those who have been posting for longer periods of time, but I'd probably be more inclined to PM them. I used to put it in my blog at one or other time, but haven't done so in a while. Doesn't mean that I don't miss the people any more. I'm just not as vocal about it as I used to be.
twotrophy
Thank you for your reply. I also see that you have changed your banner to advertise for your contest. I can recognize every single character although with difficulty in the banner. This brings me back memories.
deanhills
twotrophy wrote:
Thank you for your reply. I also see that you have changed your banner to advertise for your contest. I can recognize every single character although with difficulty in the banner. This brings me back memories.
I was thinking about you when I chose the artwork, wondering whether it would bring memories back to you. I notice coins feature with the Penguin Club too.
twotrophy
Thank you very much Deanhills for thinking about me. The last time I played this game was probably 2010 if I am not wrong. I did not recognize that specific piece of graphic art but I do recognize both of the characters. Could you also please PM me the code as I might consider using it ad my signature for the time being to help you advertise your contest. I did not know that you can be so caring.