FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Control Panel Account

maeglin20
So long time, I didn't try logging in to account and hosting but for my new project I must use that host but I can't reach the account. I don't remember my control panel password. When I try to "Forgot Password" page, the system says me "If the username entered is correct, you will receive a confirmation email shortly." but still haven't recevied an e-mail. I think that e-mail is wrong. Can you help me ?
metalfreek
Your point is -1500+. I am sure your hosting account has been deleted.
badai
that's like 4 years++.
metalfreek
On a related note, you can request point reset and reapply for hosting account. I guess you can get new hosting account.
twotrophy
It is better to request for a point reset and reapply once you get enough points. 15 points should be enough for an average user to handle but try to keep at around 40 so that you can earn coins.
johans
maeglin20 wrote:
So long time, I didn't try logging in to account and hosting but for my new project I must use that host but I can't reach the account. I don't remember my control panel password. When I try to "Forgot Password" page, the system says me "If the username entered is correct, you will receive a confirmation email shortly." but still haven't recevied an e-mail. I think that e-mail is wrong. Can you help me ?

i guess you need to be more positive points..
maeglin20
I requested to reset points but didn't accept yet. I'm waiting.
romiduk
wow,,it's mean the we must active in this forum to save our hosting,,isn't? Rolling Eyes
jordivh
Yes but I don't mind that. We get much for free.
RoylanM
Mr.B has not been on lately so you'll have to wait a while, maybe he'll get back soon but I don't really know.
johans
badai wrote:
that's like 4 years++.

wow! that must be a long time..