FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Word Search Contest ** CONTEST CLOSED, QUICK WINNER!

watersoul
To celebrate the end of my 7th year of being a member at Frihost there are 7 words hidden in the image below:

The first person to post the correct seven words here is the winner, as simple as that.
No word is shorter than 5 letters long.
The words can be found in any direction up, down, left, right, or diagonally, but only in a straight line.
If by unbelievable chance there are any 5+ letter words found which relate to Frihost and I have not seen, then I will accept them in the entry if the rest are on my list to make up the 7.

All words relate to Frihost in some way.

Prize:
I have given away coins a few times just to stay at the nice figure of 350, and due to being active here in the last week I have 25.31 coins which are now excess to requirements. If this figure rises further then all my coins above 350 are available as the prize.

Closing date: Before I go to bed on Tuesday 30th April 2013
deanhills
This is very generous of you Watersoul - happy seven year anniversary!

Here's my entry. Very Happy

Hosting
Debate
Forums
watersoul
Haha! That was quick Dean! Laughing
Coins donated and contest closed.

Well done fella, when I get above 350 again I'll post a new more difficult one Mwuahahaha!
deanhills
watersoul wrote:

Well done fella, when I get above 350 again I'll post a new more difficult one Mwuahahaha!
Thanks Watersoul. I'm proud and honored to be your seven years winner. Very Happy

Once the coins have been donated I'm going to call the 350 coins the Watersoul Charity Foundation.
watersoul
deanhills wrote:
watersoul wrote:

Thanks Watersoul. I'm proud and honored to be your seven years winner. Very Happy

Once the coins have been donated I'm going to call the 350 coins the Watersoul Charity Foundation.

Haha, no need for that fella! Confusion though, hmm, I donated them Dean, everything above my 350, which by the time I did it was about 28.something.
I didn't type a message in the donate reply though so maybe it hasn't shown at your end?
The coins definitely left me as I'm back down to 350 again where I like it! Razz
deanhills
watersoul wrote:
deanhills wrote:
watersoul wrote:

Haha, no need for that fella! Confusion though, hmm, I donated them Dean, everything above my 350, which by the time I did it was about 28.something.
I didn't type a message in the donate reply though so maybe it hasn't shown at your end?
The coins definitely left me as I'm back down to 350 again where I like it! Razz
Aha, right you are ..... got it. Thanks Watersoul. Just made me a millionaire. Laughing
watersoul
deanhills wrote:
Aha, right you are ..... got it. Thanks Watersoul. Just made me a millionaire. Laughing

Haha, maybe not quite, although you are pretty coin rich!
I'm above 350 again so when I reach 375 I'll think of another 25+ coins contest.
...something a bit more difficult next time though!
onebadpenny
Cool! Another contest!
Ok, or not..

LOL

Congrats, Watersoul, on your 7 years Very Happy