FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Account transfer.

nickfyoung
I was just wondering if a blog was salable. With 3000/4000 visitors a month and growing someone could take it on and do something with it.

If so, is the hosting transferable to a new owner somehow.
truespeed
You can sell websites of any variety on flippa,or if you don't want to pay a fee,digitalpoint forums,you would need a top level domain though,you wouldn't be able to sell your dot.frih as it is linked to your user account on here.

But if your are looking to sell,transfer your files to a TLD,in the long term this would make more sense anyway,and see what you get offered.
nickfyoung
truespeed wrote:
You can sell websites of any variety on flippa,or if you don't want to pay a fee,digitalpoint forums,you would need a top level domain though,you wouldn't be able to sell your dot.frih as it is linked to your user account on here.

But if your are looking to sell,transfer your files to a TLD,in the long term this would make more sense anyway,and see what you get offered.

Can you expand on TLD please.
truespeed
Top Level Domain

I think for any website to sell it needs a domain name,I have read that sometimes websites sell with a .blogspot domain or a .wordpress domain,but I haven't seen any examples of this on flippa yet,so if you think your website has any value it is worth investing a few dollars to get a domain.