FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Importance of faith in our live?

talibhsn
Some people give more priority to their faith. However other disagreed. What do you think?
nickfyoung
To many, faith is an add on something to their lives. It is something that they add on and do when they have time but when the crunch comes they find that it is not there when they need it.
If you are going to have faith then you may as well make it a real faith and make it the thing that your life revolves around. Then when the crunch comes you will find that your faith will carry you through.
Many have faith just on Sunday for church time and then for the rest of the week it is back to relying on self again. This is probably the norm as far as faith goes with not many taking it to the next level and actually living their faith. Then of course there are those who take it too far and become fanatical and do more damage than good.
GuidanceReader
Depends on how you define faith and where you place it. I have faith that I will always find a way. I also have faith that the connection I have with God is real. Both of those views of Faith are important to me.
emedeiros
Faith doesn't have anything to do with religion (not necessarily). One can have faith on the Judicial system, an astronaut that is about to be launched to space must have faith on the ground control crew, and so goes on.
redhakaw
that's more like trust.
zimmer
For me here is my definition of faith:

Faith - You can do much with a little faith..... But you can do nothing without it!

' Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see' - Hebrew 11:1

Very Happy