FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Join me to save the animals

beyondntech
Hi there everyone, I have a facebook group call Pets Looking For Adoption

https://www.facebook.com/groups/petslooking4adoption/

Join in and help comment on anything with regards to animals and the best way to maintain a pet.

All and any advices are welcome.
Thank you all.
God Bless n God Speed
grofet
I think the best way to saving the pets is releasing them to the wild. I don not like to take pet home since they can suffer if i neglect the pet. The best solution fot me is letting God makes the pet destiny. The strong will survive at the forest / jungle.
zakaria19
i joined under you Very Happy
Insanity
Joined, great cause.
LxGoodies
grofet wrote:
I think the best way to saving the pets is releasing them to the wild. I don not like to take pet home since they can suffer if i neglect the pet. The best solution fot me is letting God makes the pet destiny. The strong will survive at the forest / jungle.

No they won't. Pets die when you do that, because a pet depend on you. They are dependent animals, they would not exist without us breeding them. The OP is right, pets when get lost should be adopted ASAP else they won't survive. We humans made pets. We should take responsibility and the consequence to keep them.. and love them..

we will try to with you in this campaign.Keep it up
fuzzkaizer
i'm not exactly against keeping animals as pets - one can do that, but he or she should have the responsibility to care for that animal. somehow lots of people are quite careless and buy animals as if they were some objects, and if they are tired of them, they sort of 'throw' them away like waste.
when i see people with their pets living in a town, wich is a place that is hostile against animals, it is quite obvious that lots of these people have a screw loose and they keep animals out of ignorant and selfish reasons, they show them of like clothes or a new car, or like a sign of life-style and attitude.
lots of misery animals have to suffer could be avoided by developing a more critical view on how to treat other living beings...
anyway it is nice if someone cares about abandoned pets, but also preventive actions would be sort of a help
deanhills
fuzzkaizer wrote:
anyway it is nice if someone cares about abandoned pets, but also preventive actions would be sort of a help
Agreed. Particularly if they are planning to dump the poor animal. I live in a country where expats move in and out all the time, and when that happens of course pets get left behind. Total cruelty to animals.