FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Artificial Sun bath

talibhsn
Some business organizations offers artificial sun bath in which anyone should lay inside the closed champer for few minutes where lights are provided as means for sun bath. What do you think whether its useful to have healthy body?
Peterssidan
I have been to one of these places. It was like a beach, with sand and wind, but it was inside. They tried to simulate the sun over one day so it started out quite dark and the light increased and it got very hot and then it got darker and cooler again. With months of freezing temperatures outside it felt good getting some sun light. They say it's good for producing vitamin D.
mengshi200
No, artificial sun bath is not real sun light.They did not replace with each other.May be not help your health.
Peterssidan
It's probably much more healthy having an artificial sunbath indoors than having a real sun bath (if you can call it that when the sun is so weak) in -10 C in the middle of the winter.
oliviafoster01
Sun bath is so necessary for everyone. Because this is the only natural source of free vitamin D
jajarvin
oliviafoster01 wrote:
Sun bath is so necessary for everyone. Because this is the only natural source of free vitamin D

I think you only have to be about 15 minutes under the influence of sun light in order to get your daily vitamin D ration.

Please correct me if I am wrong.