FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Taking Water early morning

talibhsn
I read in website that if someone drink a glass of cold water early morning just after wake-up then stomach will remain in good and will work efficiently throughout the day. I am doing it and getting very good result and i am feeling hungry well on-time.
dolfinchris
Taking water early in the morning is a popular therapy in Japan,That gives you so many health benefits.
Peterssidan
I think you lose a lot of water during the night so drinking water is probably a good idea. I usually drink water after I wake up, after I have been to the toilet. Then I eat breakfast and drink more water with it.
tyma1000
cybersa
Good thing is I'm drinking water daily in the morning as my Habit.
jdelfire
Drinking lukewarm water is better than drinking cold water... this helps prevents diabetes, heart problem, hyper tension etc... It helps to cleanse your body after 45minutes you can take any food that you want... healthy foods preferably...
lovescience
I always feel thirsty after waking up in the morning.

Most of time I like to have moist food for breakfast.

Next time, I will have a glass of water first before any breakfast.
jdelfire
I forgot to mention that after drinking a glass of lukewarm water in the morning. There is tendency that you may need to go to the john(if you know what I mean) which is good since it helps to regulate your bowel and get rid of those toxins. I have been practicing for about a month now.
mshafiq
I like to drink warm water in early morning like as soon as i wake up.I feel very good.i feel that my digestive system is good with this drinking warm water.I do not have any constipation.This treatment is very good if you have constipation.
As all we know that water is essential commponent of our life. water has very good healthy effect on our body.
Water is an essential component required for the effective working of our body.Our body parts including our brain and the various tissues are mostly composed of water.water can help to improve the ability to think and make us energetic too.
kate124
Yes its good to take plenty of water before having breakfast. It lubricates intenstines and prevents constipation.
Atwater
This treatment is very excellent if you have bowel problems, as all we know that the water is important component of our life, the water has very excellent healthier impact on our body.....
Morris23
Well, taking water early in the morning is a popular therapy and that gives you so many health advantages. Great to read this thread..
pravojednostavno
I do it also.
codegeek
I do this everyday. I don't feel fresh until I drink a couple of glasses of cold water and go to the toilet.
mengshi200
drink a glass of cold water early morning ------This is very wrong action.This populer error information violet with east old chinese medical rules.That will let people turn older faster.If you want to drink water in early morning,indeed ,pls drink hot water.
Arnolde
Hi Talibhsn,
You heard right and like to say drinking a glass of cold water early morning just after waking up or just before having meals will improve your metabolism and helps in losing and maintaining healthy body weight. Water makes our skin healthy, regulates body temperature and moisturize air in our lungs.
mshafiq
It is my daily routine of drinking Luke warm lemon water. Almost every day with a glass of warm lemon water.This habit has made a huge differences for me. Warm lemon water in the morning helps kick start the digestion process for the day.
There are many health benefits of lemons .Lemon has strong antibacterial, antiviral, and immune-boosting powers.
Lemon can also be use as a weight loss.Because when we have luke warm water with a drop of lemon in early in the morning,it cleans digestive system and also it act as a liver cleanser.
So try to drink Luke lemon water as soon as u woke up.you feel difference your self
Denzel
It is best to drink water with empty stomach early on the morning. I also like to drink water whenever i get up in the morning. It has so many health benefits and also good for weight loss.
johans
talibhsn wrote:
I read in website that if someone drink a glass of cold water early morning just after wake-up then stomach will remain in good and will work efficiently throughout the day. I am doing it and getting very good result and i am feeling hungry well on-time.

This should me remind me. Yes, i agree its true. I should do this a hobbit.
mshafiq
Drinking Luke warm water in early morning is excellent for health as i have this experience my self.
I am drinking daily as soon as i wake up.I think drinking water clean my stomach and no constipation and digestive system good and i feel healthy and happier whole day.so try this.
moncong
talibhsn wrote:

drinking water every morning and drink before meal is good, not only refresh but it also make our blood sugar stabilize.

in some case drinking water also good for cure or recovery. some time we don't take enough water a day, we prefer to drink other like juice, tea and many other but our body still need plain water Laughing
Pippo90
I also do it, but only because I am always thirsty in the morning. Good to know that it's healthy as well! Very Happy
BigGeek
I drink a quart of room temperature water every morning when I get up, and another 24 ounces an hour before lunch, and the same an hour before dinner, and again at bedtime.

Luke warm water is absorbed much more quickly by the body as the body has to heat up cold water before it can absorb and use it.

Keeping hydrated throughout the day is important and as I have undertaken this practice for decades now, I can testify to the health benefits one experiences from it. It is a great idea to consume a good quantity of water first thing in the morning as it overcomes night time dehydration, and hydrates the body for the coming day.

Years ago I read an article by a guy that was a Doctor in a prison and had no medicine to treat the prisoners with, so he used water and had them hydrate fully daily, he was surprised at how many ailments cleared up with the prisoners by simply keeping the hydrated throughout the day.

I can tell you at 55 years old it sure does help with the achy joints Very Happy
mshafiq
Drinking water early in the morning is good and as doctor suggest that at least for good health you should drink 8 glass of water daily.
chrislim
I drink lemon juice with warm water when I wake up.

http://health.clevelandclinic.org/2015/06/7-reasons-to-start-your-day-with-lemon-water-infographic/
GinaClad
I want to thank talibhsn for starting this thread and sharing this good information. I have also started taking water right after waking up and before brushing my teeth. I feel good inside. I think my stomach is working very well and I remain fresh whole day. Thanks again. Keep posting.
playfungames
I'm not sure whether drinking water in the morning, right after you wake up and before eating anything is good for our health. I mean, it does sound healthy. Drinking water is healthy anyhow. But my friend used to tell me that he drank a liter of water right after he woke up and his stomach felt clean and what not. It might be true. I did it sometimes, but I have the urge to puke out the water after I drink it in an empty stomach. I find it helpful to exercise and sweat it out.
jajarvin
I drink a class of water before I go on and drink my first cup of coffee.
Da Rossa
Quote:
I am doing it and getting very good result and i am feeling hungry well on-time.

I'm not saying it hurts to do, but are you sure this isn't psychological?
deanhills
Da Rossa wrote:
Quote:
I am doing it and getting very good result and i am feeling hungry well on-time.

I'm not saying it hurts to do, but are you sure this isn't psychological?
Good point Da Rossa. I'm beginning to come to the conclusion ALL of it is psychological. Water is probably good, but has to be seen against the whole person, the environment the person lives in, the quality of the water, the quality of the glass or bottle the water is taken from, the health of the person, the diet, the exercise. Bottom line one needs to drink water. So whether one drinks it in the morning or afternoon or evening is probably just as good. Not all people do well with cold water, like a few years ago they warned that cold is not good for digestion. Ayurveda prefers people to take their water lukewarm so as not to "kill the digestive fire".
loveandormoney
talibhsn wrote:

How about warm water?

How about the water with a piece of ginger?