FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

''Do whatever u can for your LOVE'' is important

talibhsn
SWometimes we even ignore ourself and give priority to our LOVE over us. What do you think?
loveandormoney
talibhsn wrote:
SWometimes we even ignore ourself and give priority to our LOVE over us. What do you think?

Very interesting discussion.
In Western Countries there is no interest in pride or health.
You can hit somebody in the face of example member of the family and the victim is smiling.
This is destroying every relationship.

"give priority to our LOVE over us"
Sorry this sentence is wrong:

"give priority to our MONEY over us"

Because love does not have over You.
Only You can serve the money and this the most people in Western Countries like: I serve the money and my car.
grofet
Love sometimes ruin our life. Falling in love makes our concentration in very bad condition. We can forget a lot of important things to do when we are in love to someone. Love is beautiful, but love can makes us stress.
Allie
I think that the most important thing is to think about your own happiness first. You have to love yourself and make your own happiness a priority in any relationship. It might sound selfish, but in the end, other people treat you not they way you treat them, but the way you treat yourself.

It is important to try to make another person happy, but you should not make their happiness dependent on what you do. And you should not sacrifice your own happiness for theirs.
loveandormoney
grofet wrote:
Love sometimes ruin our life. Falling in love makes our concentration in very bad condition. We can forget a lot of important things to do when we are in love to someone. Love is beautiful, but love can makes us stress.

Quote:

Love sometimes ruin our life.

Sorry

LOVE does improve Your concentration.

If You own and rule humans
then You destroy life and concentration.

Day

April 30 th
pauline5765
Yes, there are times that we make some certain sacrifices for our loved ones. But before anything else, we should love ourselves first. Nothing will go right if you don't.
loveandormoney
pauline5765 wrote:
Yes, there are times that we make some certain sacrifices for our loved ones. But before anything else, we should love ourselves first. Nothing will go right if you don't.

Why do the most people do not like themselves?