FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sexy

loveandormoney
Wh is sexy for You?
Who from the other gender is sexy and hot out of Your sight and You ask her/him for a date?

Question for married people:
Why is Your darling more hot and more sexy then all other humans in the world?

Gay people can also discuss with us this tpoic: Who from the same gender ist sexy for You?
romiduk
sexy is not only for body, but also attitude. there r some women have a perfect body, but not have a good attitude. It makes some people do not like with her. But if somebody have a good body and good attitude,,its so sexy.
This is my opinion. Smile
johans
hmmm.. sex is good for the health based on scientific studies this gives you relaxation and pleasure to keep you inspired for life.
loveandormoney
romiduk wrote:
sexy is not only for body, but also attitude. there r some women have a perfect body, but not have a good attitude. It makes some people do not like with her. But if somebody have a good body and good attitude,,its so sexy.
This is my opinion. Smile

This is true.
If You think sexy then You look sexy.
theShadow
To me sexy is Cleavage...anyone with a cleavage appeals to me...I have no idea why!
GuidanceReader
I am attracted to personality. I feed of a person's energy and this keeps my interests and gets my 'motor running'.

When I first met my husband, I was attracted to his personality. He is still extremely sexy to me, but mostly when he is being alluring and keeping elements 'hidden' and making me want to seek that which is hidden.
codersfriend
It's more on the personality and confidence which makes a person sexy. Which they usually refer to as sex appeal. A person can be attractive but can still lack sex appeal
loveandormoney
theShadow wrote:
To me sexy is Cleavage...anyone with a cleavage appeals to me...I have no idea why!

You remember Your mother.
Ankhanu
loveandormoney wrote:
Wh is sexy for You?
Who from the other gender is sexy and hot out of Your sight and You ask her/him for a date?

On a physical level, I've always been a sucker for nice eyes and non-mainstream style.
However what's really sexy is nice physical attributes coupled with a quick mind and sense of humour. Nothing beats fun intelligence.

loveandormoney wrote:

She's not... but I love her dearly, and she loves me.
If you think people marry the sexiest person they can think of, well, you're pretty wrong, and I can only assume you're making that assumption based on some sort of fanciful ideal rather than any observed reality.
loveandormoney
Ankhanu wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:
Wh is sexy for You?

On a physical level, I've always been a sucker for nice eyes and non-mainstream style.
However what's really sexy is nice physical attributes coupled with a quick mind and sense of humour. Nothing beats fun intelligence.

loveandormoney wrote:

She's not... but I love her dearly, and she loves me.
If you think people marry the sexiest person they can think of, well, you're pretty wrong, and I can only assume you're making that assumption based on some sort of fanciful ideal rather than any observed reality.

"Why is Your darling more hot and more sexy then all other humans in the world?[/quote]
She's not.."

Why do men marry.Then it is better to spend every night with another woman.
Try it.
kaysch
loveandormoney wrote:
Wh is sexy for You?

To me, the sexiest thing on a woman is a warm and open look, coupled with a face that expresses beauty and harmony. I find the rest - age, race, body size etc. - relatively unimportant.

loveandormoney wrote:

Unfortunately she is neither hot nor sexy, but she's got a lovely character.
zimmer
loveandormoney wrote:
theShadow wrote:

You remember Your mother.

hahaha.. what a comment.
loveandormoney
Quote:

To me, the sexiest thing on a woman is a warm and open look

How about the men?

Should they look cruel?

Should $ shine out of their eyes?
kaysch
loveandormoney wrote:

How about the men?
Should they look cruel?
Should $ shine out of their eyes?

Actually that's a question for the women around here.
Some studies suggest that women prefer different types of men during their monthly cycle. Around ovulation they prefer the more masculine and wild guy while during the rest of the month it's more the soft caring type of guy.
The $ aspect seems to be independent from that. Many women prefer a man with an equal or higher social status than theirs, few will be happy with a poor guy unless they are poor themselves.
Funny how much evolution still affects our behaviour in the 21th century.
loveandormoney
Quote:

Actually that's a question for the women around here.

I can tell You that.
Because during school I met some women
also after school.

So I can tell You that.

Honest
friendly

interested in kissing and sex.

Maybe You are interested and talk with a woman also.
Nyasro
Haha nice topic...lol
I like married or matured women most as
I see them sexy but not all.

Teens are not that much sexy then matured or married...lol
Ankhanu
loveandormoney wrote:
Why do men marry.Then it is better to spend every night with another woman.
Try it.

Are you seriously suggesting I cheat on or leave my wife because I don't think she's the sexiest woman around? That's what it sounds like you're suggesting.

Are you for real??
Pande
Sexyness is the eyes.
codegeek
I think Emma Watson is really sexy. Her class, her attitude, her British accent. She is probably the sexiest woman in the world right now. Very Happy
loveandormoney
Nyasro wrote:
Haha nice topic...lol
I like married or matured women most as
I see them sexy but not all.

Teens are not that much sexy then matured or married...lol

Are the married women married with You?
biolu
Sexy is a whole, including physical apparence, clothing, behaviour!
loveandormoney
biolu wrote:

Yes.
It is pleasure.
You have the choice, to avoid it or to enjoy it.
Qantas94Heavy
biolu wrote:

But then why do people have different opinions on what is sexy? What is it that makes one person go "wow" where another would puke in disgust?
Nyasro
i think sexy can be seen and feel from
some ones activities like voice or some ones body or
only part of body or may be form his/her behavior and lot more
loveandormoney
Qantas94Heavy wrote:
biolu wrote:

But then why do people have different opinions on what is sexy? What is it that makes one person go "wow" where another would puke in disgust?

Sorry
thhis is wrong.

Example:
Man is preaching: I like blonde.
But his wife does have black hair.
kaysch
After some thinking and some more experience over the past weeks, I have to revise my earlier posts a little: The biggest sex organ we have is our brain. And whatever happens in reality or virtually if we think that a woman is sexy, nothing will stop us from doing so.

With regards to a woman: I think a man can be really sexy for them if she gets the feeling that she is appreciated. Even more so if the man is self-confident and seems to know what he is doing and why he chose her. Money may be important, but at least in my life it has never played a big role.

And in line with what I wrote earlier: that feeling does not depend on race, age, sex, nationality or religion, at least it does not with me.

Sorry for generalising my own experience. But sometimes deduction is a good way to find out what is right or wrong.
TheLimey
Robin from HIMYM is freaking gorgeous and Jennifer Lawrence. mmmmm
loveandormoney
Quote:

The biggest sex organ we have is our brain.

Isnt then sex hard work?
Da Rossa
Sexyness is only one feature a person can have. Also, it is not primary when it comes to the person you're married with. If there is love, then maybe you'll eventually find her sexy even if she is not.
abhinavm24
the other gender ofcourse.

Cool

btw its my view n upto me only.
its your choice at last.
Smile
Queiros
kaysch wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:
Wh is sexy for You?

To me, the sexiest thing on a woman is a warm and open look, coupled with a face that expresses beauty and harmony. I find the rest - age, race, body size etc. - relatively unimportant.

loveandormoney wrote:

Unfortunately she is neither hot nor sexy, but she's got a lovely character.

that΄s the spirit my friend, love xoxo
loveandormoney
Da Rossa wrote:
Sexyness is only one feature a person can have. Also, it is not primary when it comes to the person you're married with. If there is love, then maybe you'll eventually find her sexy even if she is not.

Eventually.
EVENTually?

Ist contact with humans a bet for You.
Interesting.

Is this Chinese style?