FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

April 1 - 2013 is annual Frihost day.

Bluedoll
I do like Frihost.
I do appreciate having a place to put a website.
I like how the forum works well and that I have a blog too.
I like the concept of post to stay active too and the coin thingy things.
I like there are new things to learn about in the pages.
I'm grateful that I have fun when using my computer.

Everything, after this you can take to be the absolute truth, absolutely. - happy april 1, 3013

Laughing
bukaida
April Fool ?

Very Happy

Well, you definitely do some of them and we know that.
Bluedoll
I see that this site http://firhost.com/ has improved. Yah woo, always like seeing improvements over the internet. I used to go there often, typo instead of FRI.

bukaida wrote:
April Fool ?

Very Happy

Need to ask for an explanation, know there is a joke in there somewhere but didn't get it -> sorry Sad
deanhills
Happy April 1st to you too Bluedoll! I was so looking forward to something from Bondings, but this is great too. Cool

Here are two of Bondings's previous years' April Fools messages - quality stuff obviously:

2011 - Free house for every one

2012 - Evil_Daddy takes over Frihost
Bluedoll
Well I hope I didn't spoil his fun by starting this one. He has the rest of the day to figure something out. I usually forget about this day but you never know when you might get tricked. Usually it is someone telling you this long story and at the end of it tells you it was fabricated. Walk away time. Laughing
deanhills
Bluedoll wrote:
Well I hope I didn't spoil his fun by starting this one. He has the rest of the day to figure something out. I usually forget about this day but you never know when you might get tricked. Usually it is someone telling you this long story and at the end of it tells you it was fabricated. Walk away time. Laughing
I haven't had any of that today .... yet anyway. I'll check in later though, just in case.
Josso
I went to the onion to see if they'd posted real news or something. No cigar
johans
bukaida wrote:
April Fool ?

Very Happy

i think April fools day is never been good for a serious man. everybody wants honest answer because everyone asking for a reason.
twotrophy
The post made by Bondings was made on April 26, 2013. This implies that the Frihost anniversary is on the 26th of April. That is in a few week's time. Shall we have a countdown to this date?
deanhills
twotrophy wrote:
The post made by Bondings was made on April 26, 2013. This implies that the Frihost anniversary is on the 26th of April. That is in a few week's time. Shall we have a countdown to this date?
Great idea! Eight is a lucky number too. What kind of counting did you have in mind? Or should we wait until Bondings announces it in his Official Blog and then do the usual congratulations instead?
bukaida
It will be an exciting thing to be watched. We will say happy anniversary Very Happy
standready
bukaida wrote:
April Fool ?

Was very quiet by me. So much so, I forgot.