FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CNN even knows Fox Rox!

S3nd K3ys
I was watching The O'Reilly Factor the other nite, and guess who's advertising on it?

Yup.

CNN.

They had a 20-30 second advertising spot on Fox News. I was laughing my arse off. CNN obviously knows how much more popular Fox News is. Applause

Quote:
But imagine a country without the FOX News Channel, where The Times and other committed left wing newspapers, along with CNN and the network news divisions, pretty much set the information agenda in the USA. Imagine that scenario.

Conservatives and traditional Americans would be almost completely shut out. Nine years ago in 1996, FOX News began with few million subscribers. Ted Turner tried everything to kill us, including keeping us out of New York City and other major markets, but we prevailed.

And now, we not only beat CNN, but all the other cable news channels combined. Obviously millions of Americans and folks all over the world like this network, but Bill Keller and his pals hate us even on our birthday.
johnabraham
i saw that as well...it was crazy, it's the worst kind of advertising, coz ur admiting that ur not the most popular news carrier...couldn't stop laughing when i saw the cnn ad on fox Very Happy
bigdan
I wouldn't trust Fox News as far as I could throw the A-holes.

Rupert is a A-grade dickhead. Razz
tribe
Fox News it the way to go.. I am a GOP and I just can't stand the liberals like James HICKJACK Carville on there saying Bush caused 9/11.. Let's face it.. Fox News hasn't grown from nothing to #1 in 8 years for nothing; it brings the truth to the table and tell it the way it should be told.

CNN may have the nice graphics and I do admit the Situation Room is good; but the O'Reilly Factor and Hannity and Colmes are the best news shows on TV.

FOX>CNN>MSNBC

CNBC>Any Other Station that Competes.

CNN Had the market LOCKED 10 years ago before FOX did anything; now they are scrambling for anything they can get.. Surprised
S3nd K3ys
tribe wrote:

CNN Had the market LOCKED 10 years ago before FOX did anything; now they are scrambling for anything they can get.. Surprised

Yes, Fox news is more popular than all the other cable networks COMBINED.

CNN = owned!

Applause
izimngcubes15
They had that on FOX? Crazy, and weird! Why...yeah.

It's funny. Razz
FireFoxDB
OMG Lol. Fox rox! ( i'm a fox too, check my nick )

CNN 0wN3d by Fox hAcKz0rZ
HunnyBaby
Lol yeah ive saw things of the sort like Comedy Central advertised on Discovery Channel and Spike TV advertised on tbs and Fox shows advertised during ABC shows... its great stuff...!!!!
chenzubin
ұ飬ɾҺȴ
chenzubin
jfsjfiowe fjweifeiojfewoi fjkfjldksjfi jfoisdfjesoifjweoifjsel sseifj ewifjlkdfj oihoisf j sfsoifjsoea fnsdkfns odfesoifh esiafjweoifjweoiafoifjeaoifj oafjio ifjesifjewoifjesoifjseoijf safniahfguaherio esfjsiofhioshfiosdhfiohfioshfiodsfh ]
[ѧ]
[ѧרҵ]
[]

ơ [ѧ뼼] 2005-10-10
غ ơ [Զ] 2005-10-29
ơ [ѧ] 2005-10-19
ͨ ơ [е켰Զ] 2005-10-29
㡡 ơ [ϢϢϵͳ] 2005-10-16
͢ΰ ơ [ϢϢϵͳ] 2005-10-26
塡 ơ [ӿѧ뼼(΢)] 2005-10-15
졡 ơ [е켰Զ] 2005-10-14
С ơ [е켰Զ] 2005-10-25
Ž ơ [е켰Զ] 2005-10-18
ġ ơ [ӿѧ뼼] 2005-10-21
smiley
wat is that guy talking???
tribe
I think Gatism; a mix of Bill Gates and Computer PHP Languages.. Who knows maybe its some evil dude talking to us in Computer Languages and the Best Buy Geek Squad will attack?

FOX NEWS ROCKS!
gonzo
I realllly dislike O'really. He ain't got smarts, he's gots bad logic, he aint neither loquacious, and he's about as Catholic as John Kerry.

Thing's O'really doesn't like:

- innocent until proven guilty

Thing's O'really does like:

- individualism
- his alma mater
- hearing himself
- always getting the last word

He's a closet liberalist.
adwya
I think Gatism; a mix of Bill Gates and Computer PHP Languages.. Who knows maybe its some evil dude talking to us in Computer Languages and the Best Buy Geek Squad will attack?

FOX NEWS ROCKS!
Laughing